My Regimen
Reaction score
Second date with a girl , she’s better looking on it

how the f***

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you're falling in love. When you genuinely like someone their beauty seems to beam from within

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get dates, let alone second dates? It is dog eat dog.
Im like the fonz

76EB3E96-E18C-4E3C-BF05-FFED111FEA2B.jpeg

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also @Oknow imo it's your brain dictating you to pursue a girl. Which is funny, because a girl seems to be prettier before you actually end up with her and after you part your ways. Idk why it to be like that

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience, a second date will follow between 5 and 10 percent of first dates. So OP really must have gone on lots of first dates to get that far.
True
But there are things you can do in your favour to facilitate that

have up to date profile pictures for starters, which reflect how you actually look like and be CONFIDENT

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you keep posting like this you are going to get haters. I think it's time to take a break from posting about your dates. Seeking validation on this forum is not going to fix you nor anyone one else here. Better stick to PM's only.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just bang on the first date, no need to hope for a second one then...
I would kill myself if I had to f*** on the first date. I would feel like an used up sl*t no cap
In my experience, a second date will follow between 5 and 10 percent of first dates. So OP really must have gone on lots of first dates to get that far.
Idk I have not been massdating. Maybe on Tinder it's something else, but be honest, I would get crushed because I am autistic and it severely ruins my chances with women lmao