So the strangest thing has happened to me

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would kill myself if I had to f*** on the first date. I would feel like an used up sl*t no cap

Idk I have not been massdating. Maybe on Tinder it's something else, but be honest, I would get crushed because I am autistic and it severely ruins my chances with women lmao
well happens... sometimes you dont even need a date for it...
you dont know what you are missing^^

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I would kill myself if I had to f*** on the first date. I would feel like an used up sl*t no cap

Idk I have not been massdating. Maybe on Tinder it's something else, but be honest, I would get crushed because I am autistic and it severely ruins my chances with women lmao

Those percentages are roughly how it was for me over the past few years. After the pandemic I couldn't get dates any more from these services and now I'm trying with the system.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no never, went to an all boys school

Right. All the men I know how are still stuck in the PUA/red pill/'slaying' lifestyle are compensating. They lack those formative experiences, a small emptiness that's a constant source of anxiety. Settle down my man, before you burn yourself up and become too jaded

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right. All the men I know how are still stuck in the PUA/red pill/'slaying' lifestyle are compensating. They lack those formative experiences, a small emptiness that's a constant source of anxiety. Settle down my man, before you burn yourself up and become too jaded
Problem is bro, I didn’t choose this lifestyle, it’s come to me.

Can’t seem to maintain a relationship longer than 3 months - not always my fault

CC @DoctorHouse

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Problem is bro, I didn’t choose this lifestyle, it’s come to me.

Can’t seem to maintain a relationship longer than 3 months - not always my fault

CC @DoctorHouse
I am still amazed that you can get a date at all. My system isn't helping me get as many dates as I expected. And you said that my photos are more polished than yours. You're a phenom.