Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its a balds men forum.. your not bald... :dunno:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
you wouldnt need to, its not a preaching, just an eclectic bunch of insights by the "smartest of men" King Shlomo.. its one of the rarest passages i treasured from my "Jewism"

Sounds interesting. Ive been with women of just about every faith and I must say Jewish women have a special place in my heart! I also love the famed Jewish sense of humour, whilst I am agnostic with no intention of garnring a faith, I do wish I knew a lot more about Judaism, so I will look out for that!

Oh and where did you get that pokey smiley?!!!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Sounds interesting. Ive been with women of just about every faith and I must say Jewish women have a special place in my heart! I also love the famed Jewish sense of humour, whilst I am agnostic with no intention of garnring a faith, I do wish I knew a lot more about Judaism, so I will look out for that!

Oh and where did you get that pokey smiley?!!!

well thats great , i still need to get the Islam corner out of the way to have royal flush.

http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=27

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Always liked the idea of being a postman.
Me too, you're out there away from all the managers/bosses you dont really have to concentrate, you're getting some excercise. You can even choose your own hours I believe.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
monty1978 said:
Always liked the idea of being a postman.
Me too, you're out there away from all the managers/bosses you dont really have to concentrate, you're getting some excercise. You can even choose your own hours I believe.

I suppose for want of a better phase,you can choose your own hours,in regards,its job finish,so once you have completed you're designated round,you are officially done. :)

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Larry David is a hero of mine, seinfeld and curb are masterpieces.

Isnt it awful what people like your grandfather had to go through, incredible that it was such a short period of time ago. I know there are wars and that throughout history, but Hitler was a different league.

slipy

Reaction score
i for one have a hard time believing that everything we go through, everything we experience and feel, everything that exists in this world exists only by chance without meaning. seems kind of absurd to me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
i for one have a hard time believing that everything we go through, everything we experience and feel, everything that exists in this world exists only by chance without meaning. seems kind of absurd to me.

Why?
As far as I can see there is nothing but total 100% evidence to show that life and all ist outcomes are totally random.

slipy

Reaction score
so the existence of universe and development of human race is one big coincidence? is that what you believe?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes, why does there have to be a reason?
There are probably millions of other habitable planets out there with their own versions of humanity.
Its not a coincedence it just is how it is.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
There are probably millions of other habitable planets out there with their own versions of humanity.

I hope not,there is enough humans on this planet. :) There is probably other life forms out there though....

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
s.a.f said:

I hope not,there is enough humans on this planet. :) There is probably other life forms out there though....
So your so hideos that only aliens will want to live with you?

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
s.a.f said:

I said their own versions of humanity that could be anything from an insect or ape like species right up to more highly advanced beings that make us look like amebas.

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
seb said:
s.a.f said:

So your so hideos that only aliens will want to live with you?

Yes,I am a monster.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Yesterday I was in a 27+ club, it was free so I don't care, and damm almost all of the people there were baldies, that was a shock to me, they talked with the girls flirted with them and stuff, the woman's were mature and not shallow like in other clubs, I still didn't danced cuz I hate clubs, I think it's a waste of time and I wasn't drunk enough to make a full of myself

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Yesterday I was in a 27+ club, it was free so I don't care, and damm almost all of the people there were baldies, that was a shock to me, they talked with the girls flirted with them and stuff, the woman's were mature and not shallow like in other clubs, I still didn't danced cuz I hate clubs, I think it's a waste of time and I wasn't drunk enough to make a full of myself

What a wonderous sight that must have been...a sea of shiny,bulbous beacons reflecting their magnificantly formed features.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you can't dance...
You don't like music...
and you've got no good chat...

,,,DON'T got to clubs, it's really THAT simple!

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also Seb get over youself man! Some of your recent posts have been seriously f*cking lame.... even for your standards! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
Also Seb get over youself man! Some of your recent posts have been seriously f*cking lame.... even for your standards! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I agree Primo. Its sometimes hard and very annoying to read it.