So the clubing scene is out of options?

seb

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Primo said:
Also Seb get over youself man! Some of your recent posts have been seriously f*cking lame.... even for your standards! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I agree Primo. Its sometimes hard and very annoying to read it.

Tough,I don't value you're opinon,you are an ar**hole.

seb

Reaction score
Primo said:
Also Seb get over youself man! Some of your recent posts have been seriously f*cking lame.... even for your standards! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Just expressing how baldness has "impacted" on my life.If you are looking for positive comments from me,then you have more chance of growing some hair back. :woot: :woot: :woot:

seb

Reaction score
Anyway,to answer the OPs question of whether the clubbing scene is out of options....no it isn't,however there are a list of things baldies should never do in a club:
1-Don't dance,the light wil only reflect off you're bonce and blind the other dancers
2-NEVER ask a girl out,they will only say no anyway,so save yourself some needless abuse.
3-NEVER go out with with other baldies,it will look like a bouncers convention.
4-If a girl asks whether she can feel you're head,tell her to f**k-off,she will only say something offensive about it.
5-Don't stand to close to a group of lads who have hair,they will only make one feel inferior.
The best thing to do if a baldie is going to frequent a nightclub,is too sit in the deepest,darkest corner,and observe the rest of the mutants.

seb

Reaction score
seb said:
Anyway,to answer the OPs question of whether the clubbing scene is out of options....no it isn't,however there are a list of things baldies should never do in a club:
1-Don't dance,the light wil only reflect off you're bonce and blind the other dancers
2-NEVER ask a girl out,they will only say no anyway,so save yourself some needless abuse.
3-NEVER go out with with other baldies,it will look like a bouncers convention.
4-If a girl asks whether she can feel you're head,tell her to f**k-off,she will only say something offensive about it.
5-Don't stand to close to a group of lads who have hair,they will only make one feel inferior.
The best thing to do if a baldie is getting to frequent a nightclub,is too sit in the deepest,darkest corner,and observe the rest of the mutants.

s.a.f

Reaction score
O kaaayy. :whistle: :shock:

seb

Reaction score
F**k it,save you're money and stay at home instead,unless you have rhinocerus skin.

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
F**k it,save you're money and stay at home instead,unless you have rhinocerus skin.

agree with all of that. clubbing is not for the unlucky ones. bald guys dont belong there.

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
seb said:

agree with all of that. clubbing is not for the unlucky ones. bald guys dont belong there.

See I know I am not the only one who feels like I do.

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
seb said:

See I know I am not the only one who feels like I do.

but unlike you i dont think life is over. clubs are stupid anyway and are complete waste of money. you can still get a woman you like in your regular life.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Unless you are a glutton for punishment, find another way.