Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by N003, Aug 23, 2017.
Update after 10 months:
amazing! your hairline was not impacted?
My hairline at the front was very thin, it's definitely better.
But I'll never have hair like a 20-year-old. It's okay, too.
I'm not a young man anymore
I'm 20 and I have far worse hair than you, so you do have better hair than some unfortunate 20 year olds
Before and after finasteride:
Fuck you lucky bastard it's amazing
that might feel amazing when you are a finasteride responder
Congrats, nice results. Some questions.
1. On your original post, this picture of your crown, unfortunately the picture is unclear. Is there miniaturized hairs near the bald spot ? It looks almost as if it was Alopecia areata on your crown.
2. On your comparison picture on the left your hair color is lighter(brownish) compared to black on the right. Did your hair change to darker or is that lighting?
3. Do you have any before and after pictures of your hairline?
1: This is the original picture:
I had miniaturized hair on top of the head. Hair became thinner and thinner!!
2. Yes, my hair is getting darker and darker since i use finasteride.
3. Privacy, I don't want to show my face. There was an improvement on the entire cranium.
Yesterday I completed my 6 months on finasteride and comparing my results with you would be a shame lol
Did you hair was oily before using finasteride ?
you didn't panic when you started loosing your hair after you started finasteride?
by the way, very impressive result !!! i think i'll try it , i'm diffused and hope it will work for me!
Well because you had solid regrowth as for me not so much. Even I ended up with two month long sheds (one at second months and another at fifth month) during my six months of finasteride
Moreover compared to your baseline pics my thinning was much better since I was thinning on my left crown near the whorl xP
No, no and no
It only works on existing hair. What's gone is gone. My tonsur bald is still there, although I take finasterid since 1 year.
I started therapy too late!!!
Haha I have a full set of hair and well actually I have a bit thinner hair around my whorl!! And I started the treatment a bit too late but frankly I was thinning and it was hard to figure until one day I "accidentally" noticed and I realised my crown was thinning!
Doesn't minoxidil lower bp? Loniten, the pill form of topical minoxidil was originally given to people with high bp. Correct me if I'm wrong though?