So, My Results With Finasteride After 6 Months ;) (pics)

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow the first is amazing but he used min too. The second is completely inspiring. I'm only using finasteride and don't want to use min because it's such a hassle to fit into my daily routine so the second story is a big motivator for me. Only thing is he's using dutasteride and not finasteride...
How are you doing with finasteride? Results?

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you doing with finasteride? Results?

3 months so far. Had some initial sides like weak orgasms and breast tenderness but they're gone now. My hair definitely looks healthier and maybe even thicker but no regrowth yet. I can see small hairs on my hairline that weren't there so I hope they turn terminal.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months so far. Had some initial sides like weak orgasms and breast tenderness but they're gone now. My hair definitely looks healthier and maybe even thicker but no regrowth yet. I can see small hairs on my hairline that weren't there so I hope they turn terminal.
They will. I'm glad for you. :)

I will start upcoming monday and I would be glad with healthier hair, thicker hair and maintenance. Regrowth is a bonus!

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because i have high blood pressure! minoxidil is NOT an option for me ;)

I'm not happy about taking a pill every day either.

It is certainly not healthy to permanently suppress your DHT value.

Don't quote me on this but I believe minoxidil actually lowers bp

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, after 10 months:

tonsure.jpg

The tonsure has become smaller!
How do i feel?
I must honestly say, I'm happy.

I don't care much about hair loss anymore.
I have absolutely no side effects of Finasteride. My sexual life is excellent.

Everything's fine for now.

The comparison of the first picture (Tonsure) and the status now is unbelievable:D:D

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man this is crazy , i am so jealous .
SO finasteide thickend all your miniaturized hair on vertex /crown ?
did it thicken your hairline too ?
no sides ?

Look, I'll never have hair like a man without male pattern baldness, I'll never have hair as thick as a man without male pattern baldness BUT

Yes, the hair has gotten better, much better than before the therapy.I am satisfied with this status

You can't have everything in life:D

Sides?

Absolutely no side effects so far, 0 absolut 0 ;)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's a very big improvement. Many continue to get better up to 2 years. Ever thought about adding in nizoral 2-3 times a week for some potential extra benefit?

You have no grey hairs at 37 either which is great.

Can u describe some of your habits like how much sleep u get, diet, exercise, and stress levels?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also, did u have any scalp itching or inflammation and did it disappear with finasteride?

What kinds of shampoos do u currently use?

eggmuffin5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sheed after start with finasteride,which means only the finasterid works fine.
My miniaturization was horrible on january , it affected all the hair on the upper head.
Finasteride stopped this process and thin hairs become were thicker.
Thanks mister ,but i can't use minoxidil i have high blood pressure ;)
Did you have thick hair naturally? And do you think your hair has become thicker than it used to be before even thinning?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Put minoxidil on crown. Since you get rid of scalp inflammation new follicles will pop faster with minoxidil and trust me. You will fill crown in 3 months. 0.2ml of minoxidil (one drop) and youre in home ;)

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, after 10 months:

View attachment 69422

The tonsure has become smaller!
How do i feel?
I must honestly say, I'm happy.

I don't care much about hair loss anymore.
I have absolutely no side effects of Finasteride. My sexual life is excellent.

Everything's fine for now.

The comparison of the first picture (Tonsure) and the status now is unbelievable:D:D
Told you it can grow hair on completely bald spots.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Put minoxidil on crown. Since you get rid of scalp inflammation new follicles will pop faster with minoxidil and trust me. You will fill crown in 3 months. 0.2ml of minoxidil (one drop) and youre in home ;)

Can't because i have a big problem with my blood pressure ;) But thanks for the tip.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a very big improvement. Many continue to get better up to 2 years. Ever thought about adding in nizoral 2-3 times a week for some potential extra benefit?

You have no grey hairs at 37 either which is great.

Can u describe some of your habits like how much sleep u get, diet, exercise, and stress levels?

Thanks,

I always sleep well. Stopped drinking alcohol and cigarettes. Stress level is low ;)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, did u have any scalp itching or inflammation and did it disappear with finasteride?

What kinds of shampoos do u currently use?

Nope, now nothing, At the beginning there were only a few red spots on the top of the head that's all.

I don't use any more a shampoo.I wash my hair without shampoo .

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't because i have a big problem with my blood pressure ;) But thanks for the tip.
With problems? pressure to high or too low ?

I