So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I Liked it for getting back to me at least, but to be blunt that is an awful, awful example. So let's play this out in a typical party example, the one which most guys experience random "jokey" sh*t about their baldness from drunk people, in front of a group of drunk people:

Fat girl: "Heeyyy, nice to meet you, oh my brothers also losing a bit on top he he"
*uncomfortable giggles all around, if anything she's probably seen as being a little bit inappropriate to her peers*
Party Cocohot: "It's also nice to meet you, at least your brothers not a FAT HAG" *smug face*
*crickets*

*Party Cocohot is shown the door*

And if you don't like the drunk bar/party scenario, then apply it to any social gathering, dinner parties, or even worse, the workplace. And good luck from there!

I didn't want an example of what a famous person does, you've said many times before that you do this, and you've said it again, so if you're practically shaming people for being cucks and taking baldshaming sh*t from strangers, please enlighten us with an example as to what you've actually done, and how you come out on top.

Again I don't like just calling you out on this and you can tell from my tone of writing I'm saying it's bullshit, but it's really not fair on others when you belittle people's feelings by saying "Grow up and just make fun of them! It's easy!"

OK so how easy is it? Show us.

H.L., do I need to post the video of Donald Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat ugly pig in the middle of a presidential debate? You know he won that election right? Maybe you'd like me to post the video of him boasting about the size of his penis in the a republican leadership debate, again, guess who won? You need to grow a pair of balls and stand up for yourself.

Especially a f*****g party, have you ever been to a party? It's customary for people to drink and loosen up at these events h.l. Do you go to tea party's with 90 year old feminists or something? This is why I won't post something I've said by the way, because something that is funny and goes down well in that context won't be funny when it's picked apart by a persistent (possibly autistic guy) on the internet.

Seriously, on what bigger platform could a bald man with a bad combover prove that you're wrong? The scenario you're describing didn't happen. He won the election.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
H.L., do I need to post the video of Donald Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat ugly pig in the middle of a presidential debate? You know he won that election right? Maybe you'd like me to post the video of him boasting about the size of his penis in the a republican leadership debate, again, guess who won? You need to grow a pair of balls and stand up for yourself.

Especially a f*****g party, have you ever been to a party? It's customary for people to drink and loosen up at these events h.l. Do you go to tea party's with 90 year old feminists or something? This is why I won't post something I've said by the way, because something that is funny and goes down well in that context won't be funny when it's picked apart by a persistent (possibly autistic guy) on the internet.

Seriously, on what bigger platform could a bald man with a bad combover prove that you're wrong? The scenario you're describing didn't happen. He won the election.

You've gone from saying he called Hilary a fat ugly pig to now saying I'm denying he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat ugly pig, he may have done both, I don't care, you said that you do this regularly.

It's as simple as this, you keep saying that people need to man up and give others sh*t back when they get baldshamed, so if you've manned up and done the same in the past, it should be easy for you to give an example.

I take your mention of me being "persistent" as an insecurity that you really don't like being called out on this, I've written 2 posts, now 3 about it. If you're afraid of me picking the situation apart, then I promise, just give one single example of something you've done many times, prove to others that they're being whimps, and I won't even reply.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You've gone from saying he called Hilary a fat ugly pig to now saying I'm denying he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat ugly pig, he may have done both, I don't care, you said that you do this regularly.

It's as simple as this, you keep saying that people need to man up and give others sh*t back when they get baldshamed, so if you've manned up and done the same in the past, it should be easy for you to give an example.

I take your mention of me being "persistent" as an insecurity that you really don't like being called out on this, I've written 2 posts, now 3 about it. If you're afraid of me picking the situation apart, then I promise, just give one single example of something you've done many times, prove to others that they're being whimps, and I won't even reply.

He has done both. Just do a search on google.

I never said I do it regularly, I have only had to do it maybe 2-3 times ever. Like I said, it simply wouldn't be funny or effective at all written down in black and white on an internet forum. You followed me around for 10 pages in one thread, other posters called for us to be banned because the argument went on so long, I'm justified in being wary of you.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has done both. Just do a search on google.

I never said I do it regularly, I have only had to do it maybe 2-3 times ever. Like I said, it simply wouldn't be funny or effective at all written down in black and white on an internet forum. You followed me around for 10 pages in one thread, other posters called for us to be banned because the argument went on so long, I'm justified in being wary of you.

This isn't about me and you, I've made that clear, if you want to inspire people to take your advice and simply make fun of others for making fun of you, then give them an example. Personally I don't believe it, but you insist on writing that it's so easy to make fun of others in that situation because you've done it, and whether or not you regularly do it, you write with this tone that you'd always do it, so 2-3 times or 200-300, it's that easy for you, and people should apparently stop whining about their issues because it's that easy.

Be wary of me fine, but I want to believe you're genuinely giving people advice on how to stand up for themselves, instead I think you're putting people down for having social anxiety over being made fun of for their hair loss.

You're doing nothing to help them except making them feel weaker.

blackg

Reaction score

You're deliberately avoiding the question.
The only comebacks and putdowns you have are all in your mind.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks, he did at least give an explanation to why he's avoiding it, but my point is that his explanation is in retaliation to me being the person who is asking. Me and cocohot had some embarrassingly long battles that got personal (and I apologised at the time for instigating it, and still do apologise now).

But moving forward, it shouldn't matter that I'm the one who's asking. Cocohot if you are belittling people for feeling bad about getting baldshamed in public, by saying how you will always come out on top with your witty comebacks, I'm asking you to back up your own advice and give practical ways in which this is done.

To me this seems almost impossible, maybe you can luck out a few times (you admitted 2-3 times, but you did also say you would do this again and again in any circumstance, may as well mean 200-300 times) but if you insist it's so easy, and you aren't just entertaining your own ego, then please give a practical example for those who don't know how to conduct themselves quite like you.

It has nothing to do with me and you, and as mentioned before, I won't even respond to your example if you feel I'm going to pick it apart. Just lay it out there for those you seemingly wish to help.

blackg

Reaction score
That's why I didn't say anything to my colleagues about the matter of the pictures of me they posted online. They don't even know that I know. I have to wait for a good chance to pay them back. And they'll not see that coming.
It would be great if you could maybe get some of them fired.
Say, if you found some "compromising" photos of two of the dudes engaged in a sordid homosexual sex romp

You could also kept a copy of the photos for your private collection.

herehairhere

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll have to pick only one of them, the one who got the "brilliant idea". I was thinking about pinning the blame for a mistake he didn't make. A bit difficult, but definitely not impossible. I once overheard him say that he truly needs this job. That should be satisfying...

A lot more subtle than the sad frog mask, Kalashnikov and duffle bag filled with ammunition scenario I expected based on previous posts.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Why would I post up an example for you to dissect blackg? You'll just insist it isn't funny and never happened because it's important for you to believe that.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's why I didn't say anything to my colleagues about the matter of the pictures of me they posted online. They don't even know that I know. I have to wait for a good chance to pay them back. And they'll not see that coming.

What happened exactly? I never heard this story.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks, he did at least give an explanation to why he's avoiding it, but my point is that his explanation is in retaliation to me being the person who is asking. Me and cocohot had some embarrassingly long battles that got personal (and I apologised at the time for instigating it, and still do apologise now).

But moving forward, it shouldn't matter that I'm the one who's asking. Cocohot if you are belittling people for feeling bad about getting baldshamed in public, by saying how you will always come out on top with your witty comebacks, I'm asking you to back up your own advice and give practical ways in which this is done.

To me this seems almost impossible, maybe you can luck out a few times (you admitted 2-3 times, but you did also say you would do this again and again in any circumstance, may as well mean 200-300 times) but if you insist it's so easy, and you aren't just entertaining your own ego, then please give a practical example for those who don't know how to conduct themselves quite like you.

It has nothing to do with me and you, and as mentioned before, I won't even respond to your example if you feel I'm going to pick it apart. Just lay it out there for those you seemingly wish to help.

Hold on a minute h.l., are you saying that people have made reference to your receding hairline 200-300 times?

When I said 2-3 times I meant I'd only ever had to 2-3 times as no one ever insults me about being bald usually. Remember that lots of people are bald and I'm just another bald guy, people don't stop what they're doing and stare as I walk down the street. Even Fred only has 2-3 stories of people insulting him about being bald, it's just not something that happens very often in the real world outside of your imagination.

I'm not going to do it because you will all pretend it's not funny and insist it never happened because this is a protracted Internet argument, and also because you collected stories Fred had shared with us and stalked him with these for over a year, following him around in threads insisting he was lying about the number of women he'd had sex with, the number of times he'd been insulted about being bald and lots of other things too I don't remember. You are an obsessive weirdo who stalks people on internet forums, this argument we're having now is an example of the kind of behaviour I'm talking about and I want out. Believe me or don't believe me you're just going to have to take me at my word.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He had such a mastery of the dark side of the force that he could keep those close to him whom he loved alive indefinitely.

I want to make a star wars thread in the off-topic section and I thought of you, Dante the Pioneer.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You need to move out of Naboo off to the outer rim with all the ugly scum an villainy such as myself. I could be walrus face and you could be pig nose and we can open a spot called the sad frog cantina.

blackg

Reaction score
Why would I post up an example for you to dissect blackg? You'll just insist it isn't funny and never happened because it's important for you to believe that.
Well, maybe, but I'm hoping to he enlightened here.
I'd love to hear a great comeback.
One that walks the fine line between asserting yourself and not coming across as being too sensitive.

blackg

Reaction score
And wear a Sith robe to hide my baldness, my ugliness and my framecel physique. Or pretend to be a Gungan.
You guys need to go to Naboo and get a room together.

Just joking now, fellas.;)

UC man.... I miss your ***!

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe, but I'm hoping to he enlightened here.
I'd love to hear a great comeback.
One that walks the fine line between asserting yourself and not coming across as being too sensitive.

Why can't Donald Trump inspire you? A bald man with a ridiculous combover is president of the USA.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm... I still think you have nothing, son. Absolutely nada!

Fine, I think my comebacks in exchanges on this forum show I'm pretty quickwitted though ;)