So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!

Now we have insight as to how you think your verbal retaliations go down.

Look, it's h.l. stalking me and replying to posts not directed at him again.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I went to a special school so I know all about quick wits.

It only took you 28 minutes to come up with that, very quick indeed.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're resorting to counting minutes and allegedly I'm the stalker?

Give up man, you're jibes are irrelevant and you're only entertaining yourself. Just like in real life I bet you think to yourself "oh golly I sure showed them!".

In reality nobody is impressed.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We're resorting to counting minutes and allegedly I'm the stalker?

Give up man, you're jibes are irrelevant and you're only entertaining yourself. Just like in real life I bet you think to yourself "oh golly I sure showed them!".

In reality nobody is impressed.

lol, once again I wasn't talking to you. Stop stalking me and replying to my posts. I knew this would happen again you psycho stalker.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why you still hold this grudge over me cocohot to start getting all personal, but I hold no ill feelings towards you, I definitely struck a nerve in trying to find an example of what exactly you would say to someone, and your excuse is that I'll pick it apart, but I've openly said and promise that I will not even respond. This is for the people you allegedly wish to inspire, those pussy whimps who take baldshaming while you stand up to it as a heroic beacon of light. Or are you just venting and making fun of them for taking sh*t?

I'm going to exit on these quotes, there is absolutely no way your reading comprehension can be this bad, you intentionally mis-read things to give yourself a few more sentences of diverting air time. You've been doing it ever since I started asking you about the topic, I asked for examples of when you put others down in retaliation about baldness, and without a flinch you go off on one about Trump, I tell you I don't give a sh*t about Trump this is about you, and you go off on one about validating what Trump's done, do you think it's not blatantly obvious you are doing everything you can to get away from the point.

Anyway, I promise I'll stop stalking/simply replying to you, and leave it at this:

To me this seems almost impossible, maybe you can luck out a few times (you admitted 2-3 times, but you did also say you would do this again and again in any circumstance, may as well mean 200-300 times)

Hold on a minute h.l., are you saying that people have made reference to your receding hairline 200-300 times?

When I said 2-3 times..

While I'm sure you understood what I meant, just in case you can't actually comprehend simple statements, when you say "I would shut anyone down about my baldness every time" that basically means it's irrelevant whether you've done it a few times, you are claiming you would do it to infinite, 300 times, whatever, we should all stop being pussy's about it and act like you, etc. How you allegedly came to this conclusion I'm saying I've been mocked that many times, that's beyond me, but it's clear you're desperately clawing at any escape away from the issue.

Now it's time for you to disregard all of the above, and divert to how I'm just this psycho stalker, for simply replying to you in the same way you keep replying to me.

Good day to you sir.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you still hold this grudge over me cocohot to start getting all personal, but I hold no ill feelings towards you, I definitely struck a nerve in trying to find an example of what exactly you would say to someone, and your excuse is that I'll pick it apart, but I've openly said and promise that I will not even respond. This is for the people you allegedly wish to inspire, those pussy whimps who take baldshaming while you stand up to it as a heroic beacon of light. Or are you just venting and making fun of them for taking sh*t?

I'm going to exit on these quotes, there is absolutely no way your reading comprehension can be this bad, you intentionally mis-read things to give yourself a few more sentences of diverting air time. You've been doing it ever since I started asking you about the topic, I asked for examples of when you put others down in retaliation about baldness, and without a flinch you go off on one about Trump, I tell you I don't give a sh*t about Trump this is about you, and you go off on one about validating what Trump's done, do you think it's not blatantly obvious you are doing everything you can to get away from the point.

Anyway, I promise I'll stop stalking/simply replying to you, and leave it at this:

While I'm sure you understood what I meant, just in case you can't actually comprehend simple statements, when you say "I would shut anyone down about my baldness every time" that basically means it's irrelevant whether you've done it a few times, you are claiming you would do it to infinite, 300 times, whatever, we should all stop being pussy's about it and act like you, etc. How you allegedly came to this conclusion I'm saying I've been mocked that many times, that's beyond me, but it's clear you're desperately clawing at any escape away from the issue.

Now it's time for you to disregard all of the above, and divert to how I'm just this psycho stalker, for simply replying to you in the same way you keep replying to me.

Good day to you sir.

You wrote this gigantic reply and replied multiple times to threads and posts of mine that weren't even addressed to you. You are a stalker, you've stalked me and others before and you're still doing it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm in the middle of this debate. yes its important to stand up for yourself but you have to be super careful about how you do it. in a manly kind of group then yea poke back except in a lighthearted way. this is because baldness is seen as a lighthearted thing to poke at. however imo thats just a sort of levity to deal with how much it sucks 0_0. like how people joke about death despite it being super serious

with todays politically correct and feminized world though talking sh*t back isn't really a good idea.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm in the middle of this debate. yes its important to stand up for yourself but you have to be super careful about how you do it. in a manly kind of group then yea poke back except in a lighthearted way. this is because baldness is seen as a lighthearted thing to poke at. however imo thats just a sort of levity to deal with how much it sucks 0_0. like how people joke about death despite it being super serious

with todays politically correct and feminized world though talking sh*t back isn't really a good idea.

Remember, once you have been insulted about baldness in front of everyone people will sympathise with you and will feel you have a right to get the guy back.

Most people have bald dads or grandparents and don't have contempt for bald people at all, they just think we look bad.

blackg

Reaction score
Remember, once you have been insulted about baldness in front of everyone people will sympathise with you and will feel you have a right to get the guy back.

Most people have bald dads or grandparents and don't have contempt for bald people at all, they just think we look bad.
Yep. They think we look like an embarrassment and pray to god that blading doesn't happen to them.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

idk people dont take it seriously, of course until they imagine themselves bald. its like being a midget in that way

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
idk people dont take it seriously, of course until they imagine themselves bald. its like being a midget in that way

I think they do take it seriously, it's every mans worst fear, and every womans worst fear is it will happen to their man or some man in their family they care about.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they do take it seriously, it's every mans worst fear, and every womans worst fear is it will happen to their man or some man in their family they care about.
true but like i said its like the midget thing. people joke on it and see them as funny little people but it would be the worst thing ever to be one. remember people wanna be politically correct and want to be seen as not caring about looks . im sure with close friends though its different and people tell the truth

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yeah I had this experience recently actually, at a friends' 30th birthday reunion event....

Short, chubby nw1 douche calls me out at the birthday meal about my nw4 hairline, the same way he has since school, most probably out of his own insecurities, then the other nw1 dude, whom I barely know, to my surprise backs me up and rips on this guy about his appearance ! loool

I think the 2nd guy gets it and empathises with our situation because, as tall, dark handsome nw1 dude, he sees how superficial girls actually are and what a deal breaker having great hair is in today's instagram society.

I appreciated that, as this kind of empathy, or indeed any kind of empathy, from non-norwoods is very rare.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I agree, it's a careful balance.

If you sit their like a biitch and just take it without saying anything at all back, you will lose social value, but likewise if you go ott with your comeback, lose your cool and show that it's really got to you, you lose social value too and it then becomes a memorable laughing stock to those observing, who may end up reminisce about the time you got all butthurt when people brought up your hair...

For me, I just give them a small comeback about their appearance, show very little emotion. if they keep trying to go on at me after that, I just shut it down, by not responding and letting them know I'm relaxed and confident with how I look and the conversation then changes topic naturally...