So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha! is that fred! awesome name. we will get used to it. :)

because I am a new moderator and his 10 inch c*** pissed me off. seriously though, I have no idea... if they consider Tellersquil inappropriate, I should have been banned two days after I joined.
Can we ask why? Who banned him?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I hope not. Really would not make sense.
I hope he comes back "reincarnated" as someone else. I did enjoy his posts. Just don't think its his style to just close up "shop" and abandon us without saying a final farewell. Maybe the admin will help us out on what happened.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope he comes back "reincarnated" as someone else. I did enjoy his posts. Just don't think its his style to just close up "shop" and abandon us without saying a final farewell. Maybe the admin will help us out on what happened.

Maybe he joined sly bald guys? If that's true, no point in blogging on a hairloss blog.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Maybe he joined sly bald guys? If that's true, no point in blogging on a hairloss blog.
Why did you give me a dislike for what I said.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol it is pretty random to just suddenly delete his account and not come back.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to. Ask the Admin. I put in a name change request about 3 weeks ago, but the Admin got back to me with something along the lines of Fred had already requested a name change for himself and he (the Admin) didn't see the point in changing both of them.

I'm also pretty sure that the reason Fred changed his name wasn't anything to do my existence. I'm 99% certain it was because his account was being targeted by trolls, literally people just coming onto Hairlosstalk purely for the purpose of attacking him. He probably just wanted a bit of relief.

So, are you saying you are not Fred Figglehorn?

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
I tried to. Ask the Admin. I put in a name change request about 3 weeks ago, but the Admin got back to me with something along the lines of Fred had already requested a name change for himself and he (the Admin) didn't see the point in changing both of them.

I'm also pretty sure that the reason Fred changed his name wasn't anything to do my existence. I'm 99% certain it was because his account was being targeted by trolls, literally people just coming onto Hairlosstalk purely for the purpose of attacking him. He probably just wanted a bit of relief.
OK.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true about the addicting part. However, the addiction is to "group therapy". When you surround yourself with people who understand you better and talk about it, it gives you a "high" to know other people share the same thoughts about self esteem, social anxiety, depression, and society.

Of course, we get a "troll" once in a while who likes to stir things up for us. But overall, we find it a "safe" place to "open" up and be vulnerable. I really think alot of us have learned things about ourselves from sharing our stories on this forum. And I think some people feel good when their insight or advice to other members is appreciated or "liked".

I think Tellersquill will be back because he is addicted to this place as well. He likes to write about pontifications so this is a place you can do it. He may just be taking a leave of absence. However, some people really never come back like s.a.f. or CCS so it is possible.
these damn whipper snappers dont kno about that s.a.f. lol

apparently he was banging a model chick before he left. he is probably too busy with her to go on here

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 24-year-old virgin incel/nerd. You've got to spend your free time somehow. :D

ggvf.jpg

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I remember you've said this quite a few times before and even gave examples (which were really weak sounding insults to be honest, like 15 year old "yo momma" style stuff) and my reaction, as it's probably been before, is that biting back at someone for making fun of your hair line very rarely makes you look good.

In all likelihood your response will either be weak, off topic and irrelevant, or it will be over the top harsh, and everyone will look down at you as a bitter bald guy who can't deal with this silly little hair loss thing lol. Either option is incredibly cringe worthy, equally so as it doesn't get much worse socially than either result.

I mean do you actually shut people down so fast when it comes to it? I'm sorry to doubt you but if you actually do this, and don't come off looking like a dick, then you have a talent at quips and comebacks that 99% of men do not have, and no it's certainly not "easy" in a group situation, getting your hair made fun of and coming up with a relevant comeback that doesn't sound childish or incredibly hate filled.

Dignified silence and ignoring it/changing the subject, and hope, just hope that someone around will feel some sympathy that you're uncomfortable and insecure with it (in my experience this has actually happened) is really the best option. For 95% of adults making fun of someone's looks is just a douche move anyway, even if it is over "just baldness", it's not socially acceptable past the age of 17 to randomly make fun of people, by not retaliating and freezing the person out of that situation, you remain dignified and make them look even worse.

Maybe you think that's a "pussy move" but hey, if you really do retaliate with people and give "comebacks" then I'd say it's very likely you don't realise people's reactions that you actually shift the balance into you looking like a dick.

I mean, do you have an example? Again I hate questioning you or calling you out on it, but an example of how someone made fun of your hair, and how you cleverly made fun of them and evaded the situation, to the approval of your social peers, this would really help people out if your advice is to act like you do.

The best example is Donald Trump!.

Look how he just bluntly pointed out that Hillary Clinton is a fat ugly old woman: Brutal! His rivals learned very quickly not to mock his appearance.

That's exactly what I do in my own life. Shut them down. No one is better than you, hair or not. Everyone's depressed nowadays and is as sensitive about some aspect of themselves or their lives as we are about our hairloss, you just have to know what that thing is.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best example is Donald Trump!.

Look how he just bluntly pointed out that Hillary Clinton is a fat ugly old woman: Brutal! His rivals learned very quickly not to mock his appearance.

That's exactly what I do in my own life. Shut them down. No one is better than you, hair or not. Everyone's depressed nowadays and is as sensitive about some aspect of themselves or their lives as we are about our hairloss, you just have to know what that thing is.

I Liked it for getting back to me at least, but to be blunt that is an awful, awful example. So let's play this out in a typical party example, the one which most guys experience random "jokey" sh*t about their baldness from drunk people, in front of a group of drunk people:

Fat girl: "Heeyyy, nice to meet you, oh my brothers also losing a bit on top he he"
*uncomfortable giggles all around, if anything she's probably seen as being a little bit inappropriate to her peers*
Party Cocohot: "It's also nice to meet you, at least your brothers not a FAT HAG" *smug face*
*crickets*

*Party Cocohot is shown the door*

And if you don't like the drunk bar/party scenario, then apply it to any social gathering, dinner parties, or even worse, the workplace. And good luck from there!

I didn't want an example of what a famous person does, you've said many times before that you do this, and you've said it again, so if you're practically shaming people for being cucks and taking baldshaming sh*t from strangers, please enlighten us with an example as to what you've actually done, and how you come out on top.

Again I don't like just calling you out on this and you can tell from my tone of writing I'm saying it's bullshit, but it's really not fair on others when you belittle people's feelings by saying "Grow up and just make fun of them! It's easy!"

OK so how easy is it? Show us.