So I Went On A Date With A Girl Last Weekend...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ben Gibbard, may be a bad example of my hair style, I guess I have a James Blake going on?

Here is me from a month ago, it basically looks the same except a little more length on the sides. Help me get a new style?

I am not a good adviser since haven't any haircut in my life besides 0.001 guard buzzcut due to premature NW3.5 in school (17-18yo).

D

DBW

I'll be honest, threads like this make me sad (tiny bit hacked off also, but mainly just sad). Dave, your hair is absolutely fine mate! From the pictures you have posted it is likely you're not even balding. Many, many guys see their temples recede a little (even a lot) as they get older, but the crown stays pretty much in tact and their hair remains. Honestly, I was an NW3 at 17, scrutinised my appearance hourly and I barely noticed the recession at all - though, in fairness, I always had a bit of a U shaped hairline. Women didn't either. Do yourself a favour and get off this forum, grab life by the pussy as our follically-challenged sugardaddy Donald J. Trump would say and make the most of it. As far as the hair loss goes, it's all in your head :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've basically have maintained my hair since starting with a little bit of overall thickening. I caught my hair loss at a great/early time. Debating adding in RU in a few months in an attempt to regrow my temples a little more.

Attached is my hairline right now and what she probably saw on Saturday.

She did not notice this as hair loss..please trust me.

She would have to be losing hair her self and know the early signs to pinpoint these pics

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words.

You're right, it wasn't my hair I guess. From word of mouth I found out that she got back with her ex boyfriend like a day ago. Guy has a more defined jaw line and thicker hair line than me, but his teeth look like straight up candy corn, so I guess we can't win them all. She was probably just using me for a free dinner. Time to go back on Tinder in an attempt to soften the blow.

shookwun

Reaction score
man, you need to stop analyzing other men the way you do. it will only lead you into a more negative, and depressive state. Low self-esteem will do this to you.

focus on yourself, and stop worrying about other men. you don't know the reason, and it's best to leave it at that. She sounds dumb as f***, if one moment shes on Tindr, and a day later shes apparently back together with her ex. not the type of chick you want to create chemistry with.

your hair is fine, in fact its the best on this forum.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey shook thank you for the kind words, I always appreciate reading your posts.

I don't know I just feel bad, because stuff like this has been a pattern for me dating-wise. I'll always go on a couple dates with a girl, something might happen sometimes (make out, have sex, etc), then they peace the f*** out. I have people tell me I'm attractive often (I consider myself like 7 face wise and like a 5 body I'm a manlet at 5'8) so I don't think its that. It's probably my shitty/beta personality?

NeedHair101

Reaction score
She probably thought you were a creep and was REALLY nice to you so you could drop her back safely at her house... Nothing to do with your NW1 I was a NW3 and still got really hot dates and compliments how cute my face looked when I dressed up.

T

tellersquill

I know its crude but do not get attached to a woman until after you started sleeping together.

Otherwise you can get clingy and overly emotional if it all goes wrong.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably just using me for a free dinner. Time to go back on Tinder in an attempt to soften the blow.

Remember, this, to a lot of girls is what tinder is all about. About getting some attention for a few hours, a free meal and if they're in the mood, a lay. Then, when the date is over, so are you. An ego stroke can be a big part of it.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
dave man you are crazy , you have got absolutely no fcking hairloss ; Stay on fina for peace on mind and go enjoy your life . damn man you are nw0 .
by the way great ashton kutcher haircut , ideal to hide receding temple but you don't need it .

shookwun

Reaction score
You guys dismiss the most obvious.

A women may in most cases give you a second chance if she thinks your handsome, but if you come off weird, and edgy they probably wont even bother seeing you again.

I do believe OPS looks were not the issue if she was willing to make out, and submit to him.

T

tellersquill

That's what a girl usually thinks. After age 25, though, everything changes... hard to be picky when you lose your beauty quicker than most men... :D
Its the same with all of us.

Not many of us look better at 35 then at 25.

I think I've reached my peak looks wise now that I'm 30. My face or hair will never get any better. The only thing I can improve is my body or clothes.

Women probably have the same problem at 30 as well.

shookwun

Reaction score
Its the same with all of us.

Not many of us look better at 35 then at 25.

I think I've reached my peak looks wise now that I'm 30. My face or hair will never get any better. The only thing I can improve is my body or clothes.

Women probably have the same problem at 30 as well.
i think most men reach there peak at 25.

Women seem to reach there peak at 18

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
We got quite the interesting discussing going here.

I feel like if she got back with her ex so quickly that it wasn't me, she obviously still had some feelings for him. I've been trying to be more confident in myself because I have a lot going for me (grad student in a good field, musician, attractive, etc) but sometimes I just feel down about myself.

And my height issue has been weird. The hottest girl I was ever seeing/fucked was taller than me (she was like 5'9). I was "seeing" her for like a month before I called it off; I don't like to be that guy and call her "crazy" but she wasn't dealing with a full deck and smoked too much pot for my liking. It's funny because that girl I just went on the date with brought up one of my friends that she knows. She told me "I feel so bad for him, he's good looking guy but he is so short." This friend is like 5'5'ish if not shorter.

T

tellersquill

i think most men reach there peak at 25.

Women seem to reach there peak at 18
Its a question of aesthetics and personal taste.

Some women prefer pretty boys like Biebar or Zak Efron some women prefer handsome men like Chris Hemsworth or Hugh Jackman.

Same with women - lots of women look best in their early twenties - however, I believe that a real beauty looks best in their 30s

shookwun

Reaction score
Its a question of aesthetics and personal taste.

Some women prefer pretty boys like Biebar or Zak Efron some women prefer handsome men like Chris Hemsworth or Hugh Jackman.

Same with women - lots of women look best in their early twenties - however, I believe that a real beauty looks best in their 30s
what does being a pretty boy have anything to do with the discussion of age?

it's all relative, but has no bearing on being rugged, or pretty.

I am simply stating that by the time you're 25 you have pretty much reached your maximum. You will probably look like this until 30-35 then you will start to inevitably age.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
[QUOTE="shookwun, post: 1379376, member: 19970"Women seem to reach there peak at 18[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif