So I Went On A Date With A Girl Last Weekend...

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
And I thought it went really well. She was extremely flirty with me the whole time, she was basically laughing the whole time, and her and I even made out towards the end of the date. However when I went to drop her off she starting to play with my hair because "I needed a new hair style" (you can look at my post history to look at my hair but I basically wear a Ben Gibbard style comb over to hide my thinning Norwood 1-1.5ish temples, I was basically shitting my pants at this point). She was playing around with my hair for a good 10 mins, messing up my comb over and revealing my thinning/slick temple points. She made my hair look stupid and said "You should hair like this" then proceeded to say "I had fun tonight I want to see you again!" I texted her a few days later about going on another date and she gave me a really bullshit response that she couldn't because she is busy. I'm guessing she saw my future in the Norwood Cemetery?

She plays with your hair 10 minutes long and you do nothing about that. You should remind her who the man is.