So I Went On A Date With A Girl Last Weekend...

T

tellersquill

You do realise that tastes vary?

If only 'good looking' people had sex then there wouldn't be all that much sex going on at all.

Rebel Wilson Is attractive, funny, talented, and wealthy.

I'd go on a date with her in a heart beat. And so what if some people see me as 'better looking' than her? It would matter because I'm really the one who is winning - what harm does it do to anyone else - why should it offend people?

blackg

Reaction score
rebel-wilson_glamour_5aug13_pa_b_720x1080.jpg

if THIS is Rebel Wilson it is not a DIVERSITY of tastes it is a DEVIATION

01_NF24FAT_1151903k.jpg

IF THIS IS BANGABLE EVEN by good looking guys like @tellersquill (solid 7.5/10) I am done.

I am f*****g done.

XY chromosome set in 2016 is flawed.
And you pick the chunkiest photos, of course.
Open up your small mind.

She IS attractive. Deal with it.

blackg

Reaction score
rebel-wilson-stan.jpg

GTY_rebel_wilson_ll_150127_16x9_992.jpg

Rebel-Wilson-profile-photo.jpg

She is attractive!

Repeat a thousand times until it becomes true.
It is true, Fred.

Just because YOU don't think she is attractive, doesn't mean that some people can't find her good looking.

Being totally objective, you would have to call her generally attractive.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is true, Fred.

Just because YOU don't think she is attractive, doesn't mean that some people can't find her good looking.

Being totally objective, you would have to call her generally attractive.

How this butterloaf with ton of make up and nose surgery (allegedly) can be attractive?

Crazy generation. f*****g bodypositive/feminists/fat-acceptance movements mess up guys healthy preferences in women.

That is how you want your daughter to look like? Objectevely speaking this she is unacceptable obese.

Firstly it was shookwun with brick-faced big assed woman now this 200kg monster. Not a big surprise you "still have success" with a woman. Since competition for these creatures is not even comparable for a slim/average woman with pretty faces.

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, if a girl really like you theres no chance she left you coz of hair, when a girl like me i can get drunk and talk bs and shes still exited.

She play that long with your hair and u didnt screw her? lots of girls pretend they will not do it on the first date but its one of those things they say but dont mean, same as "i like smart caring guys with a sense of humor", its pure hokum. Now she think u dont know what girls want, and she may be right. Enter the friend zone.

T

tellersquill

I'm sticking with my guns and saying Rebel is attractive.

As for media being in favour if fat people: Give me a break!

And I have no reason to say this because I'm in good shape, but come on!

How many fat people do you see in films who are not a comedy figure?

Nearly 50% of America is fat and yet you never see that in any film.

I think we white wash fat people out of the media or mock them - and by doing so it makes it seem more odd when someone says they think a person like rebel Wilson is attractive.

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The friendzone does not exist.

A girl who wants you as a friend and prevents you from putting your penis inside of her was never into you.

And yes, there's a good chance that even if she was really into him, she bailed because of his lack of hair.

That's hypothetical here because the guy is a fullhead. But maybe she bailed because of his lack of height.
After playing with his hair that long? Well i know we cant agree aboit details and possible outcomes but i know what i would do and while my balding must has prevented girls from liking me to begin with it hasnt scared away girls who were already into me.

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He wasnt able to maintain her interest over the first crucial 48-72 hours, happens to everyone, maybe its something he did but i tend to think its what he didnt.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fat people deserve to be shamed and mocked.

Maybe by doing so they'll get to a healthy weight.

I'm so sickened by the thought that a big chunk of my salary is used to pay for these fatasses' gastric bypasses.

While I'd be laughed out the door if I asked my insurance company to cover my hair transplant.

When I was in elementary school like 12 years old we had that basic phones and 3gp videos if you remember.

There was a low quality video where guy was f*****g a landwhale it was like shock content. Something that was out of mind.

10 years after if you still vomit while watch/imagine this process (200kg having sex) you are fat shamer and abuser.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm sticking with my guns and saying Rebel is attractive.

As for media being in favour if fat people: Give me a break!

And I have no reason to say this because I'm in good shape, but come on!

How many fat people do you see in films who are not a comedy figure?

Nearly 50% of America is fat and yet you never see that in any film.

I think we white wash fat people out of the media or mock them - and by doing so it makes it seem more odd when someone says they think a person like rebel Wilson is attractive.
I'd bang Rebel till sunrise!

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe by doing so they'll get to a healthy weight.

I'm so sickened by the thought that a big chunk of my salary is used to pay for these fatasses' gastric bypasses.

While I'd be laughed out the door if I asked my insurance company to cover my hair transplant.
So fat ppl can fight their hormons by will power but you cant? I think u should shut up a while and go use your superior moral willpower to regrow your hair and to reduce that arrogant bitter attitude.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they can. It's in the realm of the possible to lose fat.

They have a chance even if they have to chain themselves int their basement with only water and whole bread for a month.

Balding men like us on the other hand, we have no chance.

No matter how much willpower and hard work we put in, we'll still be bald.

calories-and-genetics.jpg

Hormones... LOL

Hormones matter tbh especially after pregnancy.

I analyzed this table and... I do not eat that amount junk food even on monthly basis...

Maybe 1-2 piece of cake, a bit of bisquits. Thats all. No f*****g cola.

blackg

Reaction score

Noone deserves to be mocked for anything!

While at the same time noone deserves to be praised for which they were genetically blessed.
Your simplton logic disappoints me.

You are perpetuating a society which I despise.
That is: A society that can't mind it's own f*****g business.

Keep your f*****g stupid opinions to yourself!

T

tellersquill

But maybe they don't want to lose weight - perhaps they are large and happy.

Not everyone wants to be skinny or muscular.

I do but it doesn't mean everyone should.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But maybe they don't want to lose weight - perhaps they are large and happy.

Not everyone wants to be skinny or muscular.

I do but it doesn't mean everyone should.
if they dont mind a good chance of dying earlier, having a lot less energy, reduced mobility, being significantly uglier, much higher chances of other diseases like arthritis and diabetes, among other issues

@Wolf Pack edumucate us on obesity Doctor.

however i'm in disagreement with fred on mocking them, although admittedly i've done it a lot out of spite and anger. it just annoys me so much that theyre in control of their issue yet dont do anything about it. its also objectively disgusting and they smell terrible

rebel is nasty and ugly overall, which is a shame as her face is attractive. tastes are partially relative but you have got to be kidding me if you think she would be considered hot. her face maybe but she is way too fat. and in the wrong places. her fat isn't on her hips.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Didn't you read my post?

If my money is used to pay for these fat fucks' gastric bypasses, it is my own f*****g business!

That's how it works in Belgium and most of Europe anyway. I know Americans don't pay much taxes.
They still don't deserved to be mocked!
And other people's weight is not your business.!

Your taxes possibly also go to welfare recipients.
Do you mock those who can't work?

What about folks who now need medical assistance from years of smoking?
Do you mock them the same as fat people?

You only single out overweight people because they are visually upsetting to your simple mind.

You should know better, being aesthetically challenged yourself.

Last edited:
T

tellersquill

People just like to mock fat people - I think that is what we are seeing on this forum.

Its funny how the bullied and down trodden can end up becoming bullies themselves.