So I Went On A Date With A Girl Last Weekend...

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Embracing the big is beautiful is just as bad as embracing anorexics or bulimics.
I agree in principle here, but honestly skinny girls/young women who supposedly have eating disorders (nevertheless victims of their own design), will generally receive more compassion than their obese counterparts. For better or worse general society would prefer to blame the skinny girl's sickness on Hollywood or the fashion industry than acknowledge the elephant in the room. The pursuit of feminine beauty will always be forgiven and fat girls will always be labeled as lazy slobs. It's sadly unavoidable.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree in principle here, but honestly skinny girls/young women who supposedly have eating disorders (nevertheless victims of their own design), will generally receive more compassion than their obese counterparts. For better or worse general society would prefer to blame the skinny girl's sickness on Hollywood or the fashion industry than acknowledge the elephant in the room. The pursuit of feminine beauty will always be forgiven and fat girls will always be labeled as lazy slobs. It's sadly unavoidable.

Mmm i dont know about that its changing women get 'skinny' shamed a lot women get 'Fit' shamed also.

Im sorry everyone gets shamed for something lol man or women hair no hair good body bad body its like a bunch of paranoias on social media.
Everyone turns into Howard Stern stream of consciousness talking myself included.

T

tellersquill

I not fat shaming at all i am not into that.

BUT YES media is turning to becoming more and more accepting of Big Is Beautiful bull sh*t

Big is unhealthy.

Im not talking voluptuous or a size 12 or even a size 14 girls.

These girls or women who are like Rebel Wilson, Gabby (Precious can't think of her name), Melissa McCarthy There is more i dont know there names---they are morbidly obese...I would say Ashley Graham is obese probably...

Even the fact that people think women who are MORBIDLy obese are just obese is showing that the line of what is considered fat is moving.

Fat is unhealthy take looks out of it for now thats personal preference and i dont care about that.

Its not a good message..

If a girl is 15 years old and struggling with 20 pounds and she's a size 12 Which for 15 is big--and she's feeling down about herself..and then she has these role models who are being adored and accepted and called beautiful or brave etc and they are a size 16--whats that 15 year old going to do? Get in shape and cut out the sweets or the emotional eating? OR is she going to say f*** it i can be big and beautiful too and put on an additional 50 pounds.

I can tell you 20 or 30 years ago we did not have "Plus size' Fashion shows. We did not always have immatiated girls either..
The age of the "super mode" With Cincy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Elle McPherson etc--they were all healthy fit looking women..CIndy Crawford was a size 8. At that time average American women were size 8...Now? Average American women are size 14!!!

Its not goo its unhealthy---even if a girl who is 25 Like Ashley Graham who can look attractive sexy beautiful at a size 14---What size is she going to be in her 40s and 50s?

It not healthy.

Yo may f*** a few obese women because you find them attractive but you would be foolish to marry and have children because they are going to be unhealthy.

Can a woman turn it around? of course.

And dont even get me started with obese men because they have been on TV and in commercials for decades.

There is a HUGE difference between fat shaming and wanting the American People to wake up and be healthy.

The movie Wall-E i watched it once with my baby nephew and i was shocked how spot on it was where we are headed.

I'm glad you are so concerned about everyone's health.

You must dislike smokers and boozers as well.

shookwun

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with you. Perfectly normal.

I am curious about your life. Did you struggle from low-esteem, and image issues as a teenager?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with you. Perfectly normal.

I am curious about your life. Did you struggle from low-esteem, and image issues as a teenager?

Yeah, I had a lot of girls straight up tell me to my face that I was ugly in high school. This obviously fucked with my self image a lot. But now that I'm older I seem to be doing okay in terms of women (a lot of Tinder matches, girls flirting with me at parties, etc). Which is weird because besides being able to grow a little bit of stubble I honestly haven't changed that much since how I looked in high school. I was a late bloomer in terms of girls, I lost my virginity at 20. It's actually kind of funny because I "lost" everything with the girl I first had sex with (first kiss, first blow job, first time having sex). Now at 22 I have only slept with 4 different girls. My weight is up a little bit since my "prime" (probably only like 10-15 lbs) but I would like to think that I still look fairly good.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you are so concerned about everyone's health.

You must dislike smokers and boozers as well.

Did i say i dislike anyone?

And i would not date very over weight, boozer OR a smoker. No.

T

tellersquill

Did i say i dislike anyone?

And i would not date very over weight, boozer OR a smoker. No.
Then don't. But I don't see why you care if I find some fat women attractive or feel a need to criticise it.

I like fat women, skinny women, older women, younger women. Its all in the face, dress sense, and personality to me.

(in fact dress sense in very important to me)

T

tellersquill

Yeah, I had a lot of girls straight up tell me to my face that I was ugly in high school. This obviously fucked with my self image a lot. But now that I'm older I seem to be doing okay in terms of women (a lot of Tinder matches, girls flirting with me at parties, etc). Which is weird because besides being able to grow a little bit of stubble I honestly haven't changed that much since how I looked in high school. I was a late bloomer in terms of girls, I lost my virginity at 20. It's actually kind of funny because I "lost" everything with the girl I first had sex with (first kiss, first blow job, first time having sex). Now at 22 I have only slept with 4 different girls. My weight is up a little bit since my "prime" (probably only like 10-15 lbs) but I would like to think that I still look fairly good.
You never lose that feeling of being an ugly duckling.

In some ways its good because it keeps you humble and it makes you empathise with the down and outs.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then don't. But I don't see why you care if I find some fat women attractive or feel a need to criticise it.

I like fat women, skinny women, older women, younger women. Its all in the face, dress sense, and personality to me.

(in fact dress sense in very important to me)

You are confusing me with Fred and maybe others who posted

I have no criticism of who you or anyone dates..im not mocking fat women or fat men.

I dont think its healthy and i dont think the 'big and beautiful' is a good message to young people thats not same as fat shaming.

T

tellersquill

You are confusing me with Fred and maybe others who posted

I have no criticism of who you or anyone dates..im not mocking fat women or fat men.

I dont think its healthy and i dont think the 'big and beautiful' is a good message to young people thats not same as fat shaming.
I don't think anyone thinks being fat is healthy.

But I still maintain - big can be beautiful. (I'm talking fat rather than morbid obesity at over 300lbs).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone thinks being fat is healthy.

But I still maintain - big can be beautiful. (I'm talking fat rather than morbid obesity at over 300lbs).

Rebel Wilson to me is morbid obese or very obese i would guess about 250 maybe more and probably size 20 dress
Ashley gram i would guess is very over weight or obese and i would guess she's 200 and a size 16 (think she has said she is 16)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
rebel_wilson_fat-273x300.png
57c8e2ad3bc78_ashley1_1bshol2-1bshold.jpg

@tellersquill

T

tellersquill

Rebel Wilson to me is morbid obese or very obese i would guess about 250 maybe more and probably size 20 dress
Ashley gram i would guess is very over weight or obese and i would guess she's 200 and a size 16 (think she has said she is 16)
Yep, maybe those weights are correct.

I guess its nice that you care about their weight even though its pretty meaningless

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, maybe those weights are correct.

I guess its nice that you care about their weight even though its pretty meaningless

Its not meaningless its unhealthy. And it was in response to you saying you dont like morbidly obese

I think you do if you like Rebel Wilson

why does that matter to you if you like her?

T

tellersquill

Hey, call her what you want. Call her tooty-faced-mcghee if you want.

I've stated that I think she's good looking. You've said she isn't. We both find different things attractive. What else is there to say?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, call her what you want. Call her tooty-faced-mcghee if you want.

I've stated that I think she's good looking. You've said she isn't. We both find different things attractive. What else is there to say?

I NEVER said she's not good looking or good looking.

You are SUPER defensive.

T

tellersquill

I NEVER said she's not good looking or good looking.

You are SUPER defensive.
Not really. I keep stating again and again that some fat women are attractive.

In this world that requires confidence lest you be called a chubby chaser or some other insult.

Nope, I'm okay saying what I feel.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. I keep stating again and again that some fat women are attractive.

In this world that requires confidence lest you be called a chubby chaser or some other insult.

Nope, I'm okay saying what I feel.

I dont care who your attracted to yet you keep coming at me as if i am being insulting or i am fat shaming.

Its just weird.

if you re read my posts I stated perfectly what i mean.

If your attracted to a woman of various sizes thats great

I personally dont think that most men feel that way

I also dont think its healthy

Ashley Graham has gone up and down in sizes from 12-16 which for a 12 to 16 is a lot i think its like 40 pounds up and down.

Every time she loses weight its a huge thing and her followers start shaming her for losing weight.

THAT is fucked up

When Queen Latifah started to lose weight to get healthy people from the Big IS Beautiful community gave her a lot of sh*t about it.

That is fucked up.

On TV PRINT MEDIA etc...You see mostly very very slim girls OR these obese women--YOu rarely see average size women..its like one extreme to another..Same with fashion shows.

That is fucked up

who you f***, what you f***, why you f*** etc I could care less about.

So i dont know why you keep coming at me super defensive.

T

tellersquill

I've not been defensive. I keep reiterating the same point though.

I think most men don't like fat women but a lot of them like a woman with a little bit of meat on the bones.

Of course there are no absolute rules.

You for instance like athletic men, whereas some women do not care for muscle at all.

Different strokes for different folks.

But thank god for the diversity!