So, Here We Are, Q2 2018 But Where Has Shiseido Gone?

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seeing reports that reports will be released in q3, though it might just be our q3 and Japan's q2 with a market release there around that time? And then phase 2 trials in the US for '18 and '19.

I hope it works. I mean, it should work, it's basically hair cloning and implementation surgery.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seeing reports that reports will be released in q3, though it might just be our q3 and Japan's q2 with a market release there around that time? And then phase 2 trials in the US for '18 and '19.

I hope it works. I mean, it should work, it's basically hair cloning and implementation surgery.
Shiseido is not hair cloning..

br1

Reaction score

you're totally lost budy. Go do your research, right here on this forum. Then come back commenting.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RCH-01 is multiplying the dermal sheath cells (if I remember correctly) which are present in the more resistant ‘permanent zone’. The theory is that these cells would be strategically injected in the rest of the scalp in order to bolster and revive existing follicles. In effect maintaining what you have and maybe causing some regrowth.

What reports have you heard and from where out of interest?

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Tim, the first patient received his injection on 26/7/2016. The last readout is 24 months after the initial injection. Based on that we can assume trial should be finished by the end of June and we should hear about the results 1-2 months after.

Are you sure it will be a month or two later? Then, will the announcement be made by July?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets get real here. The few amazing hair surgons out there are booked 2-3 years out. Pills kill your dick. Everything else has ZERO proven safety profile and even if they do they barely even work.

The best and only hope any of us have is Japan! Follicum looks amazing as well, but that is going through FDA and will not enter phase 3 until 2020. Then thats at least 5 more years.

Everything else is a joke and not going to make any difference. If broshit ever comes out I will still use it just to see if it can halt the loss and thicken existing hairs but THAT IS IT. Not hoping for any re growth at all.

So cross your fingers and pray the worlds 4th largest cosmetics company found a Culutre Medium that Superchargers the DSC cells and cause our hairs to regrow like Weeds!!! #RCH01 FTW!!

This is so sad right now, we are at one of those proverbial lows right now. Broshit was a fraud. Nothing else is happening that wont f*** u up one way or another..... Seriously, Japan is all we got and I am praying every night that we gets blown away by RCH-01 results!!

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think we should consider this a low. We are the first generation of men with male pattern baldness for whom baldness is not a inevitability necessarily. At the moment there are 3 or 4 trials going on for different things. It is not unreasonable to expect that one of them will work. Even if all these things do is buy us a decade or two that’s a huge development and means there’s every chance that the infamous ‘magic’ cure will be found in that time. Whilst we’re infinitely more unlucky than those who will never lose their hair, we’re luckier than every generation of bald and balding men for millennia’s. Whenever you’re losing hope remember that having hope to lose is a luxury compared to people even fifty years ago.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
shiseido is truly our grand savior, worst case scenario we invade their hq and force them to inject us, we are the biggest army on the planet, THE BALD ARMY , composed of around 30% of men of all ages and ethnicities if we unite nobody can stop us, we can even conquer the rest of the world and force nw1's to worship us .

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shiseido is truly our grand savior, worst case scenario we invade their hq and force them to inject us, we are the biggest army on the planet, THE BALD ARMY , composed of around 30% of men of all ages and ethnicities if we unite nobody can stop us, we can even conquer the rest of the world and force nw1's to worship us .
I like this idea.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THE BALD ARMY
016-mad-max-fury-road-theredlist.jpg

David.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I've given up all hope. My loss began at 24 and now at 30 I've almost lost the entire hairline. I'm still holding on but 2 years tops and its gone. I have given up. Broztu really made me depressed. I will not be fooled again.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I've given up all hope. My loss began at 24 and now at 30 I've almost lost the entire hairline. I'm still holding on but 2 years tops and its gone. I have given up. Broztu really made me depressed. I will not be fooled again.

Don’t make dumbass Brotzu your line in the sand. If Tsuji fails/is delayed for decades, then you can despair.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, let's be honest, Tsuji is an unobtainable fantasy for 99% of people here. More so than rch-01
No, in theory Shiseido should be affordable for us mortals, just get the cheapest flight ticket to Japan