SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing you and almost everyone else would want to know for any of the treatments in the pipeline.

And this entire community does not like when potential treatments in the pipeline aren't transparent/ show efficacy.

This research with before and after pictures should be made available for all to see on this website, especially when asking who would like to group buy.

It has nothing to do with being clever or wanting others to be Guinea pigs.

Don't turn this into some secret group that only those with the money and networks can acquire it because that's when you turn into the very people we all dislike who keep progress in the medical field hidden behind closed doors and only available to those who can afford it.

I also don't see why this Discord that ya'll keep touting is kept such a secret.

Ya'll asking who wants to join a group buy but keep the finer information within the closed Discord which ya'll don't seem to be posting the link here for others to join.

I feel it defeats the purpose of this community.
The difference is that we're not after investors, money, anything like that. We want people who will contribute to our dubious research and we want to reap the reward for it as a group. It's not expensive to participate and it's not exclusive. If we discover that it works amazingly well, honestly I'd personally think twice about publishing it on a public forum because some of us want to stroke our egos having the cure when regular people and people on this forum who didn't want to contribute don't.

I'm pretty damn selfish when it comes down to it and I'm sure most of the people here would be the same.

PS publishing the discord link would flood it with fuckwits like Augustus10 or Roeysdomi and that just doesn't help anyone, what good would it do turning it into a garbage heap like the forum or Reddit

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So when is the next group buy planned ? If i am from Uk , would i be able to participate ?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference is that we're not after investors, money, anything like that. We want people who will contribute to our dubious research and we want to reap the reward for it as a group. It's not expensive to participate and it's not exclusive. If we discover that it works amazingly well, honestly I'd personally think twice about publishing it on a public forum because some of us want to stroke our egos having the cure when regular people and people on this forum who didn't want to contribute don't.

I'm pretty damn selfish when it comes down to it and I'm sure most of the people here would be the same.

PS publishing the discord link would flood it with fuckwits like Augustus10 or Roeysdomi and that just doesn't help anyone, what good would it do turning it into a garbage heap like the forum or Reddit
Yes, like me but my odds are far higher than making money via hair stock manipulation plus I can take pics and go outside during the daylight.... Vampires have perfect hair she says....

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the results, keep going guys and keep us updated

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Absolutely despicable.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

We need more people buying SMI because it will greatly lower the price over time

If it becomes "mainstream" in the hair loss communauty, it will become cheap

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You just contradicted yourself by saying "it's not exclusive" and later said you'd "personally think twice about publishing it on a public forum" if it works amazingly well, and then said you're "pretty damn selfish" and also gave a criteria for the people who are allowed access to the information.

You also incorrectly assumed that most people here are selfish.

If there's a small handful of users here who are hesitant and sceptical, does that mean everyone else who could be honest, genuine, good people should be disadvantaged? Doesnt sound right. There will always be sceptics with everything does that mean you should dislike everyone?

Also, there's a simple solution if you did publish the link publicly. Yes there will be some sceptics like those you mentioned, but the beauty about Discord is you can remove people from the group.

Also, most sceptical people asked to see results and full information before they could buy. I don't see anything wrong with that. Tell me you've never asked to see results of something before buying/ agreeing with something in your entire life, and I'll call you a liar or someone unwisely gullable.

I believe everyone here, is here for a common reason, to find a cure to hairloss. We should always make information easily accessible otherwise we become like the very companies we hate for doing similar things.

It's an incorrect mindset ya'll have.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I’d consider handing money over I’d need to see some new follicles sprouting or at least density improvement.
You can see the use of SMI by Scottish on the other thread . Literally edging on full regrowth of hairline

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just contradicted yourself by saying "it's not exclusive" and later said you'd "personally think twice about publishing it on a public forum" if it works amazingly well, and then said you're "pretty damn selfish" and also gave a criteria for the people who are allowed access to the information.

You also incorrectly assumed that most people here are selfish.

If there's a small handful of users here who are hesitant and sceptical, does that mean everyone else who could be honest, genuine, good people should be disadvantaged? Doesnt sound right. There will always be sceptics with everything does that mean you should dislike everyone?

Also, there's a simple solution if you did publish the link publicly. Yes there will be some sceptics like those you mentioned, but the beauty about Discord is you can remove people from the group.

Also, most sceptical people asked to see results and full information before they could buy. I don't see anything wrong with that. Tell me you've never asked to see results of something before buying/ agreeing with something in your entire life, and I'll call you a liar or someone unwisely gullable.

I believe everyone here, is here for a common reason, to find a cure to hairloss. We should always make information easily accessible otherwise we become like the very companies we hate for doing similar things.

It's an incorrect mindset ya'll have.
I didn't contradict sh*t, there's a difference between being exclusive and not posting everything publicly. It's not exclusive because anyone that wants in is welcome to join.

I am generally a sceptical person, but bought into SMI because I believe in the pathway having merit and wanted to contribute to ruling it out or confirming its effectiveness, it's not about handing everything over to "honest, genuine, good" people it's about the people who were willing to take the risk with us. There's nothing to be gullible about because no one knows if this works, even with the results some people have had so far.

If someone wants to be "sceptical" aka reap benefits from everyone else's sacrifice immediately without contribution, then yeah I don't think they deserve to be a part of it yet regardless of whether they're otherwise decent people. They can wait.

We need more people buying SMI because it will greatly lower the price over time

If it becomes "mainstream" in the hair loss communauty, it will become cheap

It's cheap enough as it is tbh

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ what is your deal
Are you even allowed to search for investors on here? And sorry, I think anyone "contributing" is a sucker. People making money off baldness cures that are not even cures for a "disease" that only affects Europeans and Semites seem to be promoting the idea that there's something wrong with being bald. So what's your deal? Do you think it's wrong for guys not to mind going bald? Worst of all are partial "cures" which just keep the gambler hooked on making payments the rest of one's life. I have been at this for almost 37 years and we used to have no treatments save wigs/systems. What's wrong with wearing a system? Why can't you guys just be happy being male and white and running the world without whining if your hair gets thin?

None of you get it. Beards either cause baldness or they are so highly correlated with baldness that you can't have both. And yes I know there are exceptions to the body hair rule of thumb but probably few if any of you lack beard growth. Mine covered my entire face if I didn't shave and that was just as bad or arguably less attractive than being bald which is expected and neat and eh, I refuse to be bald but you guys are men. Act like it and stop pining for 18 year old hair or female hair cause yes, I have cracked the baldness code but you guys have not. All of your meds are hormonal and likely to make you chemically, less male in some way. People who don't secrete reductase never go bald and seldom have beards apparently and they look androgynous as do most of the people on the planet who lack beard growth. Figure out how to stop beard growth and then baldness will follow. But using meds likely to cause impotence and feminization and for minoxidil, bizarrely enough, body hair growth everywhere are a dead-end. Yes, JamesBooker, the guy with even a more annoying shtick than Janey, you have convinced me.

Look for meds that prolong anagen. That's what will crack the ahem nut of male pattern baldness not hair counts and not things that mess with your mind and your nether regions. How can you "use" your hair if your junk won't rise to the occasion so to speak. You guys are obsessed with hair loss which is along with beard growth, the most notable secondary sexual characteristic in whites/Semites. I was in a fraternity since I'm not gay, lol, or if I am, I am a femme lesbian. But the first thing I noticed after seeing thinning in the crown was that the guys in the frat with essentially no beard development (yet?) had perfect hair and perfect hair lines and chicks dig that because beards and bald heads are threatening to women unless you are a baby and yes, they and children usually lack beard growth. Dick size appears far less correlated with baldness than testicle size and beard growth. Chicks know this and chicks know which guys have the big ones and which don't, along with gay bottoms and people who shower without barriers in the shower room. All of that hair around their pretty feminine faces does not render them blind.

I lived in two countries largely populated by Mediterranean whites and the beaches are a scary place to go since you see many more guys with hair everywhere wearing speedos, gold chains and yes, completely bald. You can easily tell that hair loss and penis size are not correlated one iota, lol but looking like a baboon (does that hurt your feelings? Mine get hurt easily now) somehow doesn't entice female partners. Everywhere else in the world men's suit preferences have gone back to the 1920's like Ronald Reagan used to wear and lifeguards and such but not with these guys. They let it all hang out literally. Chicks hate speedos more than most men do because it divulges that which men universally avoid divulging, penis size. Nudity laws protect male egos much more than female sensibilities since until recently, females were deemed not to have interest in naked men not their husbands. 14 year old girls served as candy stripers and were in charge of catheter placement which is no fun for them or the guy but candy stripers do talk.... One last anecdote. Wally/Tony Dow was a great swimmer and diver and nobody knows where Mayfield is but until roughly 1970, only females were allowed to wear bathing suits in pools especially Y pools. Boys gym classes were au naturel and often with a female of under 30 years of age, monitoring. Since PE teachers also teach history, wow, that's an unpleasant dynamic. There are accounts of male swimming competitions just like the Greeks (except the Greeks didn't allow women to watch) with female spectators fully allowed. One woman wrote that she had several friends who pretended to be their sisters so they could all see big brother naked. Now that would be considered unusual if not child abuse but eh, males, who cares. Women and children first, men go down with the ship....

You guys are men and the next generation is looking up at you and saying, "no, no. I refuse to look like that, gender and hormones be damned. And you guys with nice faces could have what's in the pic number one below by using the one hair remedy that actually works and which unlike FtM meds, causes no permanent changes save breast growth which is highly unusual for XY females regardless.... Or you can adopt partial cures which seem to stop working around the time of male menopause and look like pic two. And for MtF's who claim that I am unusual, well, yes that's true but my question to them is: "Have you removed your beard yet?" Cause my hair didn't start growing back until after beard removal and then it start growing almost like clockwork. Before I literally couldn't shave because the growth was too strange for a blade to remove well and if I grew a beard, I always had dermatitis/facial rashes but if I didn't, my face would bleed everywhere and my daughter found that unpleasant and worried about me. "What, Janey worried?" Not me, not for a second since I had a revelation from Goddess about my true path back to Chad-dom, is it? It's better than being an incel, right? Janey doesn't know all of these new terms....

Goddess bless,
Janey

Attachments

• 30somthin.jpeg
    30somthin.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't contradict sh*t, there's a difference between being exclusive and not posting everything publicly. It's not exclusive because anyone that wants in is welcome to join.

I am generally a sceptical person, but bought into SMI because I believe in the pathway having merit and wanted to contribute to ruling it out or confirming its effectiveness, it's not about handing everything over to "honest, genuine, good" people it's about the people who were willing to take the risk with us. There's nothing to be gullible about because no one knows if this works, even with the results some people have had so far.

If someone wants to be "sceptical" aka reap benefits from everyone else's sacrifice immediately without contribution, then yeah I don't think they deserve to be a part of it yet regardless of whether they're otherwise decent people. They can wait.

It's cheap enough as it is tbh
Mickey, nicely done. Janey requires pics so where is this link to another thread and how people many are on it sporting brand new shiny hair lines? How many are able to grow beards and have full heads of hair cause worldwide that's a rare thing and the invaders of the planet always sport beards which scream danger to all of the females that violation is near. Every single country that has had a non-contiguous empire not counting Asian islands confined to the pacific has bearded people. The natives call them "barbudos" and they always want to reap what they have not sown so to speak meaning slavery and conquest and the mixing of baldness into unsuspecting races that lack it on their own. Looked at this way, beards are the problem and you could see them even if the men are wearing hats. Nobody with even stubble can pass as a female. That's why it's an hoary archetype in literature, the bearded man wearing a wig to hide, Jefferson Davis anyone? Probably not but Some Like it Hot is just one running gag about men trying to impersonate females and looking ridiculous....

Last edited:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am pretty sure that over the years you have benefited from everyone else using treatments , be it for hairloss or any other disease.
Next time you have an infection make a group buy , or join a phase 3 test, because you dont deserve to use drugs that you have no contribution on. It is kinda funny tho that it is not just a guy who acts childish, rather the whole discord follows the same line. Tells a lot about hairloss forums being linked to mental disorders

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of your meds are hormonal and likely to make you chemically, less male in some way. People who don't secrete reductase never go bald and seldom have beards apparently and they look androgynous as do most of the people on the planet who lack beard growth. Figure out how to stop beard growth and then baldness will follow. But using meds likely to cause impotence and feminization and for minoxidil, bizarrely enough, body hair growth everywhere are a dead-end.

Duh, there are many guys who use meds like finasteride and have crazy libidos. I'm on finasteride for 10 years and have an insanely high libido but I have zero sex life because, in addition to not being a people person, I'm a workaholic who doesn't have time for people, so I wonder why the hell can't finasteride decrease my libido when all that does is cause me frustration. "But you guys are men!" Eh, people perceive me as a man but I don't care a fig about such binary categories.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duh, there are many guys who use meds like finasteride and have crazy libidos. I'm on finasteride for 10 years and have an insanely high libido but I have zero sex life because, in addition to not being a people person, I'm a workaholic who doesn't have time for people, so I wonder why the hell can't finasteride decrease my libido when all that does is cause me frustration. "But you guys are men!" Eh, people perceive me as a man but I don't care a fig about such binary categories.
You like me have dissociative traits. What happens is that you were probably very attractive when you were younger and you loved yourself. Now, you look in the mirror and you see someone else looking back that you no longer find attractive. You are then pummeled when you realize that you have latent homosexual tendencies, i.e., you don't care one way or the other but you desperately need to fall in love with yourself. This is pretty much psychology 101 but most MtF's shout down anyone stating the obvious and it's clear. XY's on puberty blockers are almost always androphilic. Older XY's are usually gynephilic:

It's usually gay men writing such treatises related to these tendencies and it's a secret but MtF's have nothing to do with gay men unless they start young. We have zero in common with gay men who are "versatile" and they actually faintly disgust me but that's private and if they want to take turns doing each other, eh, "if it makes you happy, it can't be that badddd. If it makes you happy, why the hell are you so sad". Women cannot obsess about work like XY's. They know when they have enough "stuff" lying about the attic and basement and they like sensible cars and as they age, they need men less and less. It's not just the "men" who like to spray and go. Many women prefer that unless trying to get pregnant, then they complain if you always play racketball at 6 am when the gym is almost empty and they actually expect men to cheat but you cannot bring it home and if you like anything but XX's within four years of your age, never ever tell them. I figured, eh, it's been 20 years but no, never do not tell them because they do not understand the "hunger" that never ceases and the need to either dominate or submit. That's what the downlow is for because women don't know about the downlow at all.

You sound like a fine person; you just need your hair back to be complete.

Much of what I write is based upon Zen principles of awakening. You shock a person first by maybe stating the opposite of what is true. Then the person confronts the contradictions in themselves and there's a convergence of thought, often accompanied by peace, less hostility and some needs are quenched but Zen doesn't last forever; it's not some sort of free enlightenment. I fully agree with you about how finasteride and dutasteride affected me but I am starting to understand what the great naysayer JamesBooker quite ineloquently tries to warn people about. No, DHT does little to nothing except sex differentiation and pubertal hair growth below the scalp but the psychological effects of eradicating this hormone are way, way too much for most guys to process. They expect to not be able to perform and then they obsess about it. They are unhappy that they cannot like themselves without a medication for hair, especially for life which to young guys seems incredibly compulsive. Many very young but not "gay" MtF's take action young but I find them to be grumpy and disaffected in spite of their great hair. Finasteride is essentially puberty blockers for XY's who are not gay but who desperately need to love themselves and to be loved by others and how much is that worth? To be Tom Cruise and eternally young or Brad Pitt who is somehow the epitome of maleness but men and women and even lesbians drool over him. Leonardo is very similar. James Spader is not like that nor is Charlie Sheen nor is John Cusack. These are tortured individuals and they use that on screen. Val Kilmer was Ice and I rooted for Ice and I loved him as Jim Morrison but Batman? No, never and Mr. Keaton went from Mr. Mom to Batman and he was great in the suit but otherwise, eh. Bruce Wayne, like Tarzan is literally the greatest "white" athlete on earth and they were both brilliant but both gorgeous but also savage. I am no savage but like me, Wayne seeks to be an erudite polymath genius, a veritable renaissance man in the times without knights and Bale nailed it. But Affleck was/is even better in the role because he's a man's man and fully six inches taller than Matt Damon who is also amazing. They made a movie about me and Damon played the lead and my alter's name is in the title and I cried and cried when it ended. He's everyman cute and sort of "aw shucks" but man was he good in the Departed too playing Dicaprio's mirror image without either realizing that the evil doer among them was a gay but closeted "secret agent" and of course, the Irish cops were all on the take. The didn't use to pay cops so they had to make a living somehow and they laundered their money at the track. Real men went to the track and pretended that they knew anything about horses and they carried flasks around and they had liquor cabinets in their offices with frosted glass.

Who is the ultimate male? Jack Black. His looks threaten no one; he has shitty hair but it's mostly there and he doesn't care, fat or thin, record critic or pretend music teacher people get him. He couldn't carry King Kong III though. That was Jeff Bridges and that was who I desperately wanted to be. Against All Odds came out one month before I noticed my thinning pate but I already knew I couldn't wear my hair like him or skateboard dudes. Nowadays, guys just throw on the Wolllen Gym t-shirt with holes in that you stole from high school or college, long shorts like golfers used to wear and the ubiquitous backwards, unfitted, baseball cap that shows the forehead through the gap and covers all of that youthful hair.

Janey

Last edited: