SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are these posted pictures from people who are not receiving any other treatment?
The other time I looked through the forum someone was saying he had success but he was taking finasteride.

I think we all stand to gain from sharing our results and sticking to that one experimental treatment, which is too much to ask perhaps, but the only way to find out. If someone is on finasteride for 2+ years, I am less worries. If someone is on minoxidil, no matter how many years, that could be a problem.

I am sticking to one experimental treatment and I will update on that soon.
Jumpman was using RU alone with it, others were using minoxidil but after several years of use, so all gains are still from SMI alone.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are these posted pictures from people who are not receiving any other treatment?
The other time I looked through the forum someone was saying he had success but he was taking finasteride.

I think we all stand to gain from sharing our results and sticking to that one experimental treatment, which is too much to ask perhaps, but the only way to find out. If someone is on finasteride for 2+ years, I am less worries. If someone is on minoxidil, no matter how many years, that could be a problem.

I am sticking to one experimental treatment and I will update on that soon.
Been on finasteride for 10+ years and minoxidil the same amount of time so would say any progress I potentially see would be strictly due to the SMI.

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just dm me if you want an invite guys, I don't check HairLossTalk.com only my dm's occasionally

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great work! Good luck with this guys, keep us updated

Last edited:

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys the groupbuy is over, we can't accept anymore orders now. If you missed out keep an eye out for the results or another buy in the future.

Sorry if you missed it.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys the groupbuy is over, we can't accept anymore orders now. If you missed out keep an eye out for the results or another buy in the future.

Sorry if you missed it.
How long approximately would it take before results start being posted here? Please keep us updated if possible, Im eager to know how it goes!

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long approximately would it take before results start being posted here? Please keep us updated if possible, Im eager to know how it goes!
I'm not sure, 3 months or more, it will take a while for it to get in our hands and for people to start.

Whatabouthoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does someone join the discord and participate in the group buy? How much does it cost? Thanks in advance