Smart steroid use

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Harie,

I'd like to take my pill shortly AFTER my workout, so my body has a chance to make a little of it's own testosterone from the workout. Do you think that would work, or make much of a difference? The big problem I see with this is I want to take this with fat so I get better absorption, but that would slow my insulin spike. I could do grapefruit, though, which would also reduce the rate at which the testosterone is reduced.

Don't ingest a lot of fat after a workout. Your body needs protein and carbs ASAP after you lift.

collegechemistrystudent said:
When someone takes an oral steroid with a short half life, which might suppress testosterone production, do they have to take it before bed to keep from having almost zero androgens over night and getting catabolism from that?

When taking a steroid with a very short half life, multiple doses per day are recommended. I read a couple of logs where people were dosing Epistane 2x/day at 20mg, but I didn't see that the instructions called for that.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=153

What do you think of that? Is epistane a scam? Are all these people reporting good results on all the anabolic forums just paid advertisers? I actually don't care what is in it as long as the reported results are real, but I don't know if they are paid ads in disguise.

CCS

Reaction score
did some more reading. I highly doubt there is any scam at all. good stuff.