Smart steroid use

oni

Reaction score
If there is anyone on here who is crazy enough to use steroids, then I guess this is the thread for them

Yes and with male pattern baldness.........................................................

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS - why are you going to run a cycle? If you haven't reached your natural genetic potential, running AAS is dumb. If you haven't had the dedication to diet/exercise without gear, what makes you think that on gear you'll all of a sudden change your track record?

I never said that it took 6 weeks to see any gains. I said that with Test-E, it takes 4 weeks to even kick in. Obviously the shorter the ester (or no ester in Test-Susp) the quicker the gains come. Your body can only pack on so much mass so quickly, hence the duration of the cycle.

As for a 16 week cycle, it depends on many things. Diet, exercise, sleep, quality of gear, experience with gear in the past etc. A pro AAS user with 5+ cycles under their belt will see less of a gain than a newb to AAS. With everything perfect, a new AAS user on just Test-E can pack on 25 - 35lbs in 16 weeks, and lose fat as well. You won't keep all those gains after PCT, but you can keep a good portion of them.

I know nothing about doing super-duper short cycles. The shortest I've even read about is a 4 week cycle, on Test-P...But that seems crazy IMO. Your PCT would take just as long as your cycle did, and who knows how much muscle you could gain, or keep from that short of a cycle.

It seems that you may be after HRT instead of an actual cycle since you're only after getting to the high end of normal. Or, you could always just take an AI. Your body would see lowered estrogen, and would ramp up test production to try and convert more into estrogen. Since you're blocking a lot of the conversion, your test levels would increase. The extent of the increase, varies greatly though...You'd have to play with the dose and get a lot of hormone tests.

Heck, you could stay on HRT forever if you wanted to.

CCS

Reaction score
I can't do squats because my knees hurt to much. Just hiking 3 miles hurts them when I do 1.5 miles down hill on the way back, even if I go slow. Quats make more testosterone than any other lift. Fortunately my legs are already kind of buff from cycling and cross country running, and my light leg movements are keeping them from atrophying. I do everything I've read to do in the gym and out of it, and both times I did this for two months straight I did not see upper body strength increase or size increase. I just want to but 5-10 pounds on my upper body in 3 months, but that seems like an impossible goal.

CCS

Reaction score
can rock climbing produce as much testosterone as squating? I was rock climbing all day saturday, and my quads are still sore. Actually every muscle in my body except my hamstrings is sore.

When climbing, there were just penny sized bumps sticking out of the rock every two feet. I'd pinch them with my fingers just to keep from falling away from the wall, but not to get any lift. I had to balance my weight on my lets, which often were spread, and hold myself to the wall for a few senonds while inching and smearing one leg up to the next toe hold, then put my full weight on that and strighten the leg, pinching those tiny bumps to keep my balance, 30 meters up to the top. Some places requred other types of moves: Like there'd be an over hang and nothing to grab, so I'd push up against it to get friction so I don't fall away, while I used my feet to get higher, then reached for more stuff above that. Lots of balance and different positions and pushing different directionds required. Some places I kind of did dips.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Squats make more testosterone than any other lift.

Stopping jerking off(not saying you're a jerking addict) can give you a high testosterone level, you don't need steroids.

I think no promotion at all should be done for steroids on this forum.

powersam

Reaction score
When climbing, there were just penny sized bumps sticking out of the rock every two feet. I'd pinch them with my fingers just to keep from falling away from the wall, but not to get any lift. I had to balance my weight on my lets, which often were spread, and hold myself to the wall for a few senonds while inching and smearing one leg up to the next toe hold, then put my full weight on that and strighten the leg, pinching those tiny bumps to keep my balance, 30 meters up to the top. Some places requred other types of moves: Like there'd be an over hang and nothing to grab, so I'd push up against it to get friction so I don't fall away, while I used my feet to get higher, then reached for more stuff above that. Lots of balance and different positions and pushing different directionds required. Some places I kind of did dips.

i'm assuming you havent been climbing all that long, what grade climbs can you do?

ive never heard of anywhere with a 30 meter indoor climbing wall.

CCS

Reaction score
I climb outdoors, 5.8 is not that hard. 5.9 keeps me up there a while. 5.10 I need some negative gravity in a few key spots. And this is all slab. I hate crack. I only do top rope. No lead, and especially no trad. I don't climb unless someone already put the rope in the anchor. I did a 4 day climbing trip in Joshua Tree National Park, and then two other single day trips. I've also been to a rock climbing gym 4 times.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm going to do a three week steroid cycle soon. Not saying anyone here should do this or that it is safe. It think I'll be safe. Just posting to post. Don't want followers. Wait for the guiny pig to do his thing and report back.

It is legal only because FDA has not yet gotten around to outlawing this new steroid. Lots of legal roids on the market for that reason. This one blocks the estrogen in the chest and has a 12:1 anabolic/androgenic ratio. It is mild compared to other roids, and been used by body builders for the six months it has been out, with little side effects and little PCT needed. Grows an average of 10 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and no more in the 4th week for the guys who used it, which is why I'm only doing 3 weeks. This roid "dries you out"; it does not cause gyno. It is called Epistane.

It is a 10mg pill. People take 20-40mg, but I'm just going to take 10-20mg dissolved in lots of fat, so I get the effect of more and my liver does not have to break down as much. I'll take milk thistle (anti-oxidant) at the same time. Fish oil, etc. Going to spread out my dose to maybe twice a day 8 hours apart. Oral vit B-5 for acne, and topical spironolactone on my face, and RU on my head.

For PCT, I'm taking an OTC estrogen inhibitor that I'll taper over 2 weeks. Also going to take HMB to prevent muscle wasting. Going to keep the same intensity, but only 3 sets per muscle group and more time for recovery, and gradually increase to 10 sets over 3 weeks. Also a few other things I'm doing that I forgot and will add in here later.

I plan to eat two pounds of mackerel per day, and a few bursts of hydrolyzed whey 30 minutes before meals, maybe 4000 calories per day, drink at least a gallon of water, lots of glucosamine, chondrointin, and other good stuf, 9 hours of sleep with GABA and ear plugs.

3 day split: chest/tries, back bis, legs, with abs and other stuff mixed in.
10 AM: 15 sets heavy weights
4 PM: 15 sets lighter weights/higher reps
increase sets or intensity or something by next workout day. Got 7 workout days, so better challenge myself and titrate down.
I'll probably do a total of 20 sets per day on my first 3 day split with 10mg, and then bump up to 20mg on upper body days with 30 sets total per compound muscle group. I'm assuming the Epistane will speed my recovery. Many guys reported they felt recovered that same day and wanted to workout again.

Goal: put 5 pounds of muscle on my upper body and increase my strength by 25-30%. My main concern is to watch the tension in my arms and stop well before there is a chance of my getting a single stretch mark. So if I hit 160 I'm stopping. I don't care if maybe some of that is fat. I can do another cycle later after my skin has had a chance to catch up.

I just don't want to spend a whole year trying to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle. I don't want to be huge. I just want 15 inch arms and stay there for life, and there have been too many times I've busted my butt for 2 months straight and not gained any strength or weight, except belly weight. At least I'm naturally very good at cutting.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, have you tried glucosamine and garlic for your joint pain? A glucosamine capsule and a raw clove of garlic has relieved a lot of my joint pain.

CCS

Reaction score
not together. and not fresh garlic. I have garlic powder. garlic is an anti-oxidant. I guess it may have other properties, too. Aged garlic is actually better for you. The stuff you taste is not what makes it good. I also take chondroitin and MSM. I'm not very consistent, though.

CCS

Reaction score
I wonder what the odds are that I won't build anything every with the Epistane. I wonder if it dumb to start at 30 sets when previously I've only done 15. Of course with the Epistane, my recovery level should be a lot better than with my normal testosterone levels. Not lifting harder right away may be a waste of the stuff. I guess my first workout, at 10mg, could be a middle 20 sets.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
From my limited experience glucosamine is very effective for joint pain.

CCS

Reaction score
I buy the Kroger brand. It says Glucosamine HCl 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg. I also take MSM 1000mg, and garlic powder. My knees used to be a lot worse five years ago, but they are no where near what they were as a teen.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is this OTC anti-E you'll be taking? I don't see why anyone would take something besides Nolva or Clomid for anti-E when they're so cheap.

CCS

Reaction score
3,6,17-androstenetrione
at bulk nutrition. I think it is $15 for 5 grams at bulk nutrition.
here is some of my research: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=38588

I was unaware those two are so cheap. I'd like to see some small studies showing their testosterone boosting effects, because I'd like to follow my epistane cycle with an anti-extrogen, natural test boosting cycle.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was unaware those two are so cheap.

I PM'd you the links.

CCS

Reaction score
Thanks Harie. I'll get a measuring cup and make sure to log exactly how much I'm eating, and pre-make some meals, and plan when to eat them. It will be interesting to see if there is a difference.

Right now I'm just cutting, by doing an hour of cardio first thing every morning. It is taking a while. I can't wait til the HMB arrives. My abs are showing when I stand, but I'm still grabbing too much flab when I sit down. I feel like it just is not coming off. That is why it is good to lift often so if I eat too much at least half will go to muscle.

CCS

Reaction score
Harie,

I'd like to take my pill shortly AFTER my workout, so my body has a chance to make a little of it's own testosterone from the workout. Do you think that would work, or make much of a difference? The big problem I see with this is I want to take this with fat so I get better absorption, but that would slow my insulin spike. I could do grapefruit, though, which would also reduce the rate at which the testosterone is reduced.

CCS

Reaction score
harie,

When someone takes an oral steroid with a short half life, which might suppress testosterone production, do they have to take it before bed to keep from having almost zero androgens over night and getting catabolism from that?