Sm04554 Update To Follow! Encouraging. News Release

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys are delusional if you think the scenario I posted isn't likely. Just being a realist here. male pattern baldness is hard and we don't have all the tools needed.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you go into detail about how you purchased these items, how often you are using and how to prepare these compounds please

Methyl vanilate is hard to obtain. Chloride litium not, you can buy it on ebay.

Lcl 3/week, on after dermarolling and 2 days after.
Methyl vanilate every day in your regimen.

langthaar31

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are delusional if you think the scenario I posted isn't likely. Just being a realist here. male pattern baldness is hard and we don't have all the tools needed.
Of course it is likely but it is also likely that some of these treatments come to market and are able to create good results for some people.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score

You are not a realist but a pessimistic. Two differents things ;)
I respect your pessimist prediction but I'm not agree with you. You are speculating about outcomes. So I'm speculating with you.

Follica, Histogen, Replicel with Shiseido and Kyocera with Tsuji spent a lot of money for nothing or just for growing few old hairs in the middle of the scalp ??? that is illogical.

We will have all the tools needed for male pattern baldness, not today of course, but certainly tomorrow . This is a question of time. That's it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

There's a difference between realism and cynicism.

Predicting universal failure is not "realism".

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not being pessimistic, the science simply isn't mature. Please tell me how dermabrasion and minoxidil will grow dense terminal hairs with Follica. If you think Follica is more than minoxidil then do tell us what their topical is because I've read all their patents and it's a short list.

Or explain to me how a potent Wnt promoter won't have a risk for cancer that will limit its use?

Same goes for Tsuji. The science is complicated, and he needs to prove he can culture these cells before any faith is justified.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not being pessimistic, the science simply isn't mature. Please tell me how dermabrasion and minoxidil will grow dense terminal hairs with Follica. If you think Follica is more than minoxidil then do tell us what their topical is because I've read all their patents and it's a short list.

Or explain to me how a potent Wnt promoter won't have a risk for cancer that will limit its use?

Same goes for Tsuji. The science is complicated, and he needs to prove he can culture these cells before any faith is justified.

Nobody even knows how minoxidil works.

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
No, this is fact. I'll be happy to discuss this when you're more familiar with the literature.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, this is fact. I'll be happy to discuss this when you're more familiar with the literature.

The unknown mechanism of minoxidil has been widely discussed on this site. Our top expert, @Swoop, has pointed it out many times, Minoxidil's mechanism is not well understood.

Your inane reply also shows you have little to say. If you knew what you were talking about you would have given two robust links with descriptions.

You're reminding me of the time someone kept saying laser helmets help with minoxidil. It was repeated over and over again. I looked up their source and it didn't mention that at all.

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
As I said, I'll be happy to re engage in discussion when you've familiarized yourself with the literature.

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
Because Follica is not just dermabraison and Minoxidil, but dermabraison and a New Hair Growth.

No, Follica hasn't proven they can grow cosmetically significant hair in humans ever.

Follica approach is promising but far from mature.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
I rewrite here :

We know nothing about this new topical and how do you Know they have got no new patents of Follica.

A patent could be published many years after the filling date :)
You can see on this print screen