slybaldguys forum

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
Some of those guys seem ok, Some are overweight. How can the following dude consider himslef attractive: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.ph ... ype=avatar

fat faceand wrong head shape for being bald.

Some good responses here on how we are basically forced to go sly:
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=16866.0

They are not a bad bunch of guys,legends in their own lifetime though....as well as being too positive for me,there still needs to be a realm of realism.

seb

Reaction score
Theres a generic look in America,where a man bald,wears a big goatee,and carries an abundance of redundant flesh,this is NOT a good look.....I dont think it has quite catched on here in the Uk yet.
This is another reason being bald is so harsh,theres not a look that is pleasing.

slipy

Reaction score
seb said:
Theres a generic look in America,where a man bald,wears a big goatee,and carries an abundance of redundant flesh,this is NOT a good look.....I dont think it has quite catched on here in the Uk yet.
This is another reason being bald is so harsh,theres not a look that is pleasing.

man-boobs.jpg

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
seb said:

man-boobs.jpg

I like a pair of double Ds. :)

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
he could sacrifice some of that titty hair for a fue hair transplant.

When you have let yourself go like that,its time too depart for the next planet. :)

slipy

Reaction score
another thing i love about sly bald guys

they tend to look for celebrities with some degree of hair loss to point out and make a statement along the lines of - ''looks like someone is in denial, this guy needs to get a headblade asap''. often the person they're talking about is no more than a Norwood 2.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
another thing i love about sly bald guys

they tend to look for celebrities with some degree of hair loss to point out and make a statement along the lines of - ''looks like someone is in denial, this guy needs to get a headblade asap''. often the person they're talking about is no more than a Norwood 2.

Whatever helps them get through the heartache of baldness....its their coping mech,by subconsiously believing they like being bald.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
You mean consciously I think. The conscious mind is like 2% or something like that and is quite easily controlled, it's the other 98% that we can't get our heads round!

I dont know,Im confusing myself now!

cuebald

Reaction score
it's amazing how old some of those 20-something slys look - some are 20, 22, 24 and they look 30+ :shakehead:

seb

Reaction score
cuebald said:
it's amazing how old some of those 20-something slys look - some are 20, 22, 24 and they look 30+ :shakehead:

Yes going sly is a life-changing experience,that many bald/balding men are(naturally) afraid too take.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
dam thats a long time. how old were you and what was your hair situation like then?

i shaved on and off first half of senior year, but january of 2011 is when i permanently went sly/buzzcut (shave everywhere on a 1/8 inch guard)

age 24.Horseshoe was my hair situation.

slipy

Reaction score
i haven't been sly yet, but i had a really close buzzcut on 2 occasions and i didn't like the feeling. im too used to having long hair and don't feel comfortable any other way.

but i do remmember the day i realised i was balding in detail, the whole week for that matter.

slipy

Reaction score
err i have no right to complain? your hair line is better than mine and im starting to show what appears to be beggining stages of crown thinning.

as far as pics are concerned, i'd like to show some, but my camera is broken, it doesn't switch from video to photo. so no pics for now. i'll try to put up sometime later perhaps.

slipy

Reaction score
im more concerned with the impending doom, not whether my current predicament warrants despair or not.

and you can reserve your judgements for ya mama.

slipy

Reaction score
naw, it's supposed to be axel from kingdom hearts series, reminds me of my old self which is why i use it.

altho if i didn't know i'd assume he's trying to hide his hair line with the help of the headband.