Six's Story - (Age 17, balding like crazy. pics.)

Six

Reaction score
2020 said:
Six said:
2020 said:
diffused thinning is not part of male pattern baldness... it is usually a response from a hormonal imbalance. finasteride might have messed up your hormones

that's just terrific. Great.

huh?? What I said is true: diffuse thinning is not part of male pattern baldness

I didn't say it wasn't true. I was being sarcastic. Do you mean to say finasteride messed up my head even more?
I think I was going through diffusion long before I was on finasteride. It may just be my natural hormones. In which case I'm screwed.

stableforehead said:
Six said:
I guess I've got a plan now too. I'll get on toppik for now, then when my hairline gets too far back I'll get myself a MHT. I see no other option. This sucks.

Although it was a last resort for me at first, as we have limited options at our age, I'm actually excited about MHT now; I've done photoshop mockups and really think I suit a shaved head with a decent hairline. HIS provide some amazing results:

haha that's awesome dude. Now I'm getting all exited about this.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Six said:
I think I was going through diffusion long before I was on finasteride. It may just be my natural hormones. In which case I'm screwed.

go check your thyroids. Diffuse thinning is a common symptom of a thyroid problem

Six

Reaction score
img20120323144559.jpg

Seems like my hair gets thinner every time I buzz it! Oh well

I decided what I'll do. I've been reading over the HIS Hair Clinic site and I really want to get MHT done now. When I get in the Air Force in 5 months, finish basic, then finish schooling, I figure I'll have more than enough money to get the procedure done. Should take around a year. I don't want to mess around with transplants and I'm sick of finasteride and minoxidil and everything because they haven't done anything for me. So I want to thank this site for setting me in the best direction, mainly fodandahalf because I hadn't heard about MHT until you mentioned it. So thanks, and I'll probably check back in here in a year when I get it done.