Sitri Conference 04.14.2018: Brotzu Presentation - Updates Only

INT

Reaction score
Since the 'classic' Brotzu topic will obviously explode in a few hours I thought it would be an idea to make a seperate thread to ONLY POST ACTUAL UPDATES without 1000's of useless posts burrying the actual useful information.

So please keep the memes, shitposting, the expression of your emotions etc in the other topic, and let the facts and the facts only be posted here.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good idea OP!

I asked this is the "Glorious Brotzu Thread", where everyone is lining up to suck Bortzu's dick, and I guess it's better to ask here.

When is the Doctor's presentation? 14th or 15th April?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are off topic

OP made this thread for "updates".
What I asked for is a "clarification".
4c2ca07d48960cf5d9542d8a1b9e3907bce987b23e59c19cdb6d4ccd6e05e239.jpg

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of 30 people they only showed 2 cases where one of them is an old guy , it doesn't make any sense

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of 30 people they only showed 2 cases where one of them is an old guy , it doesn't make any sense
It makes perfect sense. It means that these are the best responders... and so, the lotion probably isnt effective at all, but may halt loss.. more details will follow i suppose, or maybe they wont market it at all.

So yeah. Anyone who thought this Brotion is IT, well, here's the fuckin' update!

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense. It means that these are the best responders... and so, the lotion probably isnt effective at all, but may halt loss.. more details will follow i suppose, or maybe they wont market it at all.

So yeah. Anyone who thought this Brotion is IT, well, here's the fuckin' update!
So the best responder is an old man?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Halting loss is good enough for me. Anyone who hyped this up to reverse nerdwoods is naive.

Maintenance without sideffects, is that really so bad? I'm not even saying this lotion will be able to achieve that, but if it does then it's a success in my eyes. Too many retarded snowflake millennial BDD kids running the show here. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Halting loss is good enough for me. Anyone who hyped this up to reverse nerdwoods is naive.

Maintenance without sideffects, is that really so bad? I'm not even saying this lotion will be able to achieve that, but if it does then it's a success in my eyes. Too many retarded snowflake millennial BDD kids running the show here. The inmates have taken over the asylum.
I agree. Maintenance without side effects is enough for me if this lotion isn't going to be too expensive

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the best responder is an old man?
The best responder is almost a non-responder.
So the other subjects in the "trials"..... yeah.

get your head out of your *** man.
The Brotzu game is over.

@Alternative even posted a slide there which Brotzu presented. Along with percentage results of regrowth, "thicker hair", "stronger hair" (all around the 90% mark by the way) were followed by percentage of FRAGRANCE PLEASANTNESS.

Now if you're still on the Brotzu train, I f*****g envy your ability to hope.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My concern- There probability that an old man is a better responder than 20 year olds is very low. Why only feature him?

As someone who uses photoshop aloe for work, I can say that a thin part and a bald spot are incredibly easy to edit. Hell, you can do a decent job of making it look better in iPhoto.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best responder is almost a non-responder.
So the other subjects in the "trials"..... yeah.

get your head out of your *** man.
The Brotzu game is over.

@Alternative even posted a slide there which Brotzu presented. Along with percentage results of regrowth, "thicker hair", "stronger hair" (all around the 90% mark by the way) were followed by percentage of FRAGRANCE PLEASANTNESS.

Now if you're still on the Brotzu train, I f*****g envy your ability to hope.
This combined with dermaroller could offer maintenance, the strenght of this lotion is (hopefully) the fact that it has no side effects. If this is true and if it's not 100% snake oil then I would say we made some progress

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
This combined with dermaroller could offer maintenance, the strenght of this lotion is (hopefully) the fact that it has no side effects. If this is true and if it's not 100% snake oil then I would say we made some progress
with a dermaroller.... ok doctor Timii, whatever you say.

Like I said bro, I envy your ability to hope.