Show Me A Guy Who Is Vegan Since Youth With Hair Loss!

INT

Reaction score
Dr. Michael Greger, the vegan doctor, is only 46 years old, but looks 10 years older. He's almost bald.
Vegan diet likely to cause premature aging, they're probably terrible for one's health

Then why do vegans have the best health outcomes when it comes to our most common fatal diseases? And likely to cause premature aging? Source?

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why do vegans have the best health outcomes when it comes to our most common fatal diseases? And likely to cause premature aging? Source?
That's mostly epidemiological weak evidence. The benefits claimed are when compared to an SAD diet.
When stacked against a whole foods omnivore diet, it does not show advantages.

I know youtube videos can hardly be considered evidence, but it amy help in raising new hypothesis

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Mz8-a7fjpfgFH9GVVIpbA

INT

Reaction score
That's mostly epidemiological weak evidence. The benefits claimed are when compared to an SAD diet.
When stacked against a whole foods omnivore diet, it does not show advantages.

I know youtube videos can hardly be considered evidence, but it amy help in raising new hypothesis

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Mz8-a7fjpfgFH9GVVIpbA

Wrong. If you don't like to read, have a look at this video:

Above average healthy meat eaters were compared to above average plant based plant based eaters and yes, even then, the advantages hold up.

I don't want to be a dick but the fact that you post a video of Frank Tufano works against your point. He does not know ANYTHING about nutrition. Watch him get obliterated by vegan gains in their debate. I am no fan of vegan gains but he destroys Frank with Frank's own lack of nutritional knowledge and scientific literacy.

Even if you would have posted a more reputable source with a similar message, it would still say nothing at all. Anecdotal evid... well not even evidence because the 'victims' in these videos look normal to (everyone sees what they want to see) me, despite the RAW VEGAN diet, WHICH IS a bad idea health wise. I was talking about cooked plant based diet.