Should Topical Seti Work Better Than Oral?

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I can’t tolerate any form of antiandrogens.

I once read swisstemples say on a different forum that “using prostaglandin blockers without an antiandrogen is like using a steamroller to push back the flow of lava.”

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once read swisstemples say on a different forum that “using prostaglandin blockers without an antiandrogen is like using a steamroller to push back the flow of lava.”
I mean yeah he’s probably right but I don’t have the option to use antiandrogens. I’m just trying to buy time with what I can use until a better treatment is available, and this case, my best option is seti.

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean yeah he’s probably right but I don’t have the option to use antiandrogens. I’m just trying to buy time with what I can use until a better treatment is available, and this case, my best option is seti.

Have you tried enzalutamide, bicalutamide or darolutamide? Or CB-03-01?

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried enzalutamide, bicalutamide or darolutamide? Or CB-03-01?
I tried RU and got sexual side effects, pretty much the same sides as finasteride plus heart palpitations. That was enough for me to not mess around with antiandrogens again

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
If you havent noticed yet, alebaba is the once person advocating ever kanes salty seti. Also see this forum sections pinned thread, oh, kane advertisment!

This forum is sell-out and alebaba the usual kane shill.

Just saw this post just now, don't accuse me of sh*t when you have no proof of me being a shill. I can careless about kane, or any other vendor that sell seti, all I care in the end is my hair. It's funny coming from a guy with a joined date of 2017, when I've been in this game much longer.

Last edited:

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Important to note that Dr. Cots has said that a large portion of the population won't be responders to PGD2 receptor inhibitors because of their genetics. You might be one of those people.
f*** maybe thats why it aint working that well for me

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just saw this post just now, don't accuse me of sh*t when you have no proof of me being a shill. I can careless about kane, or any other vendor that sell seti, all I care in the end is my hair. It's funny coming from a guy with a joined date of 2017, when I've been in this game much longer.

Guys whats the verdict on 20+% seti?