Should Topical Seti Work Better Than Oral?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used kane now, only because he has the salted version. Yes, I mixed with it with Garnier, about 500-600 mg in 3 ml give or take, since I just eye ball it now. It's best to make fresh batches, since seti will begin to oxidize around the 4th day, you can tell when the color gets darker. You can do what I do and put seti in 3-4 vials and just have it ready to be mix with Garnier. 3ml last me about 3 to 5 days, depending how stingy I am. lol

Just got my dermaroller today, cant wait to dermaroll again, its been a month since I last dermaroll. Dermaroll, seti and castor oil are the main ingredient for regrowth. I dont even think you need pge2 tbh, castor oil is just as good.
I have to do my whole head so it’s like 4-5ml a day for any topiclas for me. Too expensive.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to do my whole head so it’s like 4-5ml a day for any topiclas for me. Too expensive.

3 ml should easily cover your whole head, and it'll still be much cheaper compare to oral. Just going to be a lot more work for you, I only do my temples and sometime I feel pretty lazy doin doing it especially when I'm hung over as sht. If I manage to get full regrowth I would drop topical and go the oral route tho.

Your garnier stemox bottles how many days does it last you?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 ml should easily cover your whole head, and it'll still be much cheaper compare to oral. Just going to be a lot more work for you, I only do my temples and sometime I feel pretty lazy doin doing it especially when I'm hung over as sht. If I manage to get full regrowth I would drop topical and go the oral route tho.

Your garnier stemox bottles how many days does it last you?
Those bottle last light 2.5 weeks maybe 3. What dose do you use per ml?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Those bottle last light 2.5 weeks maybe 3. What dose do you use per ml?

I do 20%, might up it to 30% soon. I'm just waiting for my other seti to arrive so i can do topical and orally. If I don't get full regrowth off of that, nothing will and we are all screw.... :(

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do 20%, might up it to 30% soon. I'm just waiting for my other seti to arrive so i can do topical and orally. If I don't get full regrowth off of that, nothing will and we are all screw.... :(
You could try adding pge2

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not going nuclear and apply 1g or even 2g topically? I mean people take it orally at these doses....

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Why not going nuclear and apply 1g or even 2g topically? I mean people take it orally at these doses....

That would be so time consuming, topical is so diff than oral tho, I think 20% would be even better than 1g seti orally, since your body only take in 50% of the seti.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be so time consuming, topical is so diff than oral tho, I think 20% would be even better than 1g seti orally, since your body only take in 50% of the seti.

Why not disolving 1g in the same amount of whatever you guys use as a vehicle? So that you apply the same amount of liquid to your scalp, but with much more Seti in it.

Another question (as you are obviously quite experienced with the topical application of Seti): Do you apply it strictly in 12 hour cycle or just at some point in the morning and then before bed?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, should have done it from the get go, maybe I would've a full head of hair now.

Did 5% for like 2 years, it was slow like a slug, until I decided to switch to 20% 2 months ago. I might up it even higher to maybe 30%+. I want my hair asap, tired of this hair loss.

Dont you have a large batch of salted seti from kane, give it a try dude.
Actually, i have 90 grams of Kanes seti. Took it oral but couldn sleep.

I will give it a try topically at 30%. Do you think eth/pg will work as well? Currently on daro in this vehicle.

You do 600mg topically twice a day?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, i have 90 grams of Kanes seti. Took it oral but couldn sleep.

I will give it a try topically at 30%. Do you think eth/pg will work as well? Currently on daro in this vehicle. I used Garnier stemox as my vehicle, you should give it a try, tst really cheap and its also part of swiss protocol.

You do 600mg topically twice a day?

I'm not sure if that combination will work, might need dmi but you should give it a try on small amount and see . I know straight alcohol will not dissolve it tho. Yes, I do 600mg topical daily.
Why not disolving 1g in the same amount of whatever you guys use as a vehicle? So that you apply the same amount of liquid to your scalp, but with much more Seti in it.

Another question (as you are obviously quite experienced with the topical application of Seti): Do you apply it strictly in 12 hour cycle or just at some point in the morning and then before bed?

O, I thought you were talking about 1g per application. I'm running low on seti right now, but I'll order Kane salted seti sometime this week and go up to 1g. Mostly 12 hrs cycle but I do go out and party a lot so sometime I would do 16 hrs cycle, too hung to be waking up early in the morning.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that combination will work, might need dmi but you should give it a try on small amount and see . I know straight alcohol will not dissolve it tho. Yes, I do 600mg topical daily.

O, I thought you were talking about 1g per application. I'm running low on seti right now, but I'll order Kane salted seti sometime this week and go up to 1g. Mostly 12 hrs cycle but I do go out and party a lot so sometime I would do 16 hrs cycle, too hung to be waking up early in the morning.
I’ve read stemox is a decent vehicle for seti

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve read stemox is a decent vehicle for seti
Stemox dissolves my seti from Kane perfectly. I’m pretty sure @alebaba is the one who recommended it anyway, either way it’s part of the “Swiss prostaglandin protocol” or whatever so you’re killing 2 birds with one stone

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You told having success with SETIP but could you post pics progress ?? or not ?

Thanks

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score

So you do 2x 600mg topical a day?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had some tested seti from Kane left en just put it in neogenic stemox i still had. Dissolved really easily. Some questions i hope you can answer:

1. The batch turns yellow. Is that normal?

2. My hair is getting hard after applying this topically, like ive put on hairgel. Is dit normal?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
So you do 2x 600mg topical a day?

no, 30% solution. It should be very light yellow, since garnier is that color to begin with, but itll get darker once it start to oxidize. Nvm, Didn't know you are using neogenic as a vehicle, I used it before and it was light yellow as well. You should use Garnier stemox instead of neogenic, you will save a lot of money that way.

You told having success with SETIP but could you post pics progress ?? or not ?

Thanks

I do have pics but its just for me to check on my progress. If I ever get full blown regrowth, ill post it here tho.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no, 30% solution. It should be very light yellow, since garnier is that color to begin with, but itll get darker once it start to oxidize. Nvm, Didn't know you are using neogenic as a vehicle, I used it before and it was light yellow as well. You should use Garnier stemox instead of neogenic, you will save a lot of money that way.

I do have pics but its just for me to check on my progress. If I ever get full blown regrowth, ill post it here tho.
But you apply topical 2times a day?

And do you have this:
2. My hair is getting hard after applying this topically, like ive put on hairgel. Is dit normal?

Thanks!

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
But you apply topical 2times a day?

And do you have this:

Thanks!

Yup, thats from Garnier. and I applied two times a day.