Should Topical Seti Work Better Than Oral?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should topical seti work better or worse or maybe not at all compared to oral seti? I've heard claims of people regrowing hair on 10, 15, and 20 percent seti, just wondering if anyone here can show some results going to try some soon with neogenic as my vehichle. Almost forgot to mention but I'm currently on 600mg x2 per day and hair has never looked worse, not sure if shed or my male pattern baldness is just proceeding like crazy.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m shedding too man, but more than when I wasn’t on seti, so I’m reading this as a good sign with careful optimism. My shed lined up perfectly with the infamous finasteride shed (1-3 months). During my first month of seti though my hair loss completely halted - so this drug is definitely doing something. If it’s good or bad, that has yet to be determined haha

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m shedding too man, but more than when I wasn’t on seti, so I’m reading this as a good sign with careful optimism. My shed lined up perfectly with the infamous finasteride shed (1-3 months). During my first month of seti though my hair loss completely halted - so this drug is definitely doing something. If it’s good or bad, that has yet to be determined haha
Haha same thing for me but thing was it halted my shedding for about a week, now not so much.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Should topical seti work better or worse or maybe not at all compared to oral seti? I've heard claims of people regrowing hair on 10, 15, and 20 percent seti, just wondering if anyone here can show some results going to try some soon with neogenic as my vehichle. Almost forgot to mention but I'm currently on 600mg x2 per day and hair has never looked worse, not sure if shed or my male pattern baldness is just proceeding like crazy.

I dont know of anyone that does 20% topical seti except me. Ive only seen ppl do up to 5% max.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Important to note that Dr. Cots has said that a large portion of the population won't be responders to PGD2 receptor inhibitors because of their genetics. You might be one of those people.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know of anyone that does 20% topical seti except me. Ive only seen ppl do up to 5% max.
Sorry don't know what I was thinking, 10% is the highest I've seen not sure why I was thinking 20%

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it working?

Yes, should have done it from the get go, maybe I would've a full head of hair now.

Did 5% for like 2 years, it was slow like a slug, until I decided to switch to 20% 2 months ago. I might up it even higher to maybe 30%+. I want my hair asap, tired of this hair loss.

Dont you have a large batch of salted seti from kane, give it a try dude.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, should have done it from the get go, maybe I would've a full head of hair now.

Did 5% for like 2 years, it was slow like a slug, until I decided to switch to 20% 2 months ago. I might up it even higher to maybe 30%+. I want my hair asap, tired of this hair loss.

Wow! 20%!!!

Do you have some pictures? Would love to the hair popping out everywhere by SetiMagic! :)

Oh yeah, and what vehicle are you using?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha same thing for me but thing was it halted my shedding for about a week, now not so much.
Pretty much the same thing here. This makes me think it’s a shed, common among most treatment if you’re responding. At least that what I’m telling myself to get through it haha

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you need the salted version to make the topical?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you need the salted version to make the topical?

Yes, I tried it with non salted seti before and the max I could go was 3%to%, it was a pain in the ***.

Wow! 20%!!!

Do you have some pictures? Would love to the hair popping out everywhere by SetiMagic! :)

Oh yeah, and what vehicle are you using?

Yea, I have progress pictures. Before I used neogenic stemox but it was too pricey, I'm using Garnier stemox, way cheaper.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I tried it with non salted seti before and the max I could go was 3%to%, it was a pain in the ***.

Yea, I have progress pictures. Before I used neogenic stemox but it was too pricey, I'm using Garnier stemox, way cheaper.
Dang, I really want to try the salted version but I'm scared of the side effects people were suffering from it.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Dang, I really want to try the salted version but I'm scared of the side effects people were suffering from it.

What side effect, I dont have any. I dont think people ever get any sides with topical.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What side effect, I dont have any. I dont think people ever get any sides with topical.
Where do you get your seti? So you mix it in with your garnier stemox? How many mg/ml? And how often do you make batches?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Where do you get your seti? So you mix it in with your garnier stemox? How many mg/ml? And how often do you make batches?

I used kane now, only because he has the salted version. Yes, I mixed with it with Garnier, about 500-600 mg in 3 ml give or take, since I just eye ball it now. It's best to make fresh batches, since seti will begin to oxidize around the 4th day, you can tell when the color gets darker. You can do what I do and put seti in 3-4 vials and just have it ready to be mix with Garnier. 3ml last me about 3 to 5 days, depending how stingy I am. lol

Just got my dermaroller today, cant wait to dermaroll again, its been a month since I last dermaroll. Dermaroll, seti and castor oil are the main ingredient for regrowth. I dont even think you need pge2 tbh, castor oil is just as good.

Last edited: