Should I Make A Move On This Girl At Work?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called marriage!

Yep. Don't marry. Subject yourself to emotional abuse to an ugly hag for th remainder of your life, or try and free yourself with a divorce and The state will make your life a living hell, epsecially if you ever have kids.

INT

Reaction score
I always love reading these generalizing posts about women from guys who spend more time talking about women than talking to women.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always love reading these generalizing posts about women from guys who spend more time talking about women than talking to women.

Well, after all, you're on a forum filled with insecure guys likely suffering from depression, anxiety, body dysmorphic disorder, and the like, who are also bald. I'm not that surprised.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well ther's a lot of know it all's on here. Some guys act like they know everything about everything including women but in real life they're possibly hopeless with them. They're complicated creatures I admit.
I think some of the "generalising" posts you refer to are slightly tounge in cheek though.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, finding the right time/situation to make a move in a workplace environment is difficult. It's all too easy to make a fool of yourself or worse - look like a creep if you do it wrong. Even if the girl takes it well you can still become the subject of office gossip.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If she's good looking and you are noticeably bald forget about it. Save yourself the hurt and embarrassment. Pop some finasteride and lather that minoxidil then try your luck at a bar where girls judgement will be impaired, much better idea and its easier to blow off if things don't go the way you hoped.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's funny how peoples advice in this thread has gone from "go for it, what are you waiting for" to "forget about it, it's not worth it". Lol.

blackg

Reaction score
It's funny how peoples advice in this thread has gone from "go for it, what are you waiting for" to "forget about it, it's not worth it". Lol.
I want to PM you with further information about my experience.
Finding time to do this is the problem though.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id just really try to strike up general conversation with her a few times first to feel it out. Does she talk with ANYONE else there?
bit of personal advice though, I never sh*t where I eat.