Should I Make A Move On This Girl At Work?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ther's not much quality fanny in my office currently but ther's one girl who's quite hot (she's got a bit of a Khloe Kardashian vibe to her). I always thought she wasn't interested in me because she would never make eye contact if I passed her in the corridor or saw her by the coffee machine. Recently however, I've noticed her glancing over when I'm on the other side of the office or when I've been using the photocopier near her desk. The funny thing is she still doesn't look at me or say "hi" if I pass by her or when I'm in close proximity to her lol.
She does seem very shy and I genuinely can't read her.
I could make a move but I don't want to make a dick of myself - you know what office gossip is like and also she's a bit younger then me.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like I said she's giving off confusing signals - I don't know if she finds me attractive or hates me.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said she's giving off confusing signals - I don't know if she finds me attractive or hates me.
Then just try. But please be very careful and considerate as it is the workplace.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
yes! you should treat her really well, go out of your way for her, marry her and then get bitched at and emotionally abused the rest of your life for being a good guy. lol lulz
Glad you came back here. I missed you. LOL, ironically you could be right about how this will end.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes! you should treat her really well, go out of your way for her, marry her and then get bitched at and emotionally abused the rest of your life for being a good guy. lol lulz

Someone knows a damn thing about marriage. Also, obviously, don't cuck yourself for a woman. Because then that's how you'll be treated.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, you should, I don't know, try talking with her sometime? You can gauge signals that way too.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ther's not much quality fanny in my office currently but ther's one girl who's quite hot (she's got a bit of a Khloe Kardashian vibe to her). I always thought she wasn't interested in me because she would never make eye contact if I passed her in the corridor or saw her by the coffee machine. Recently however, I've noticed her glancing over when I'm on the other side of the office or when I've been using the photocopier near her desk. The funny thing is she still doesn't look at me or say "hi" if I pass by her or when I'm in close proximity to her lol.
I could make a move but I don't want to make a dick of myself - you know what office gossip is like and also she's a bit younger then me.

Maybe you're still just at, I don't know, a 3 with her? Does she give that kind of attention to other males at your workplace at all ?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mind sharing a picture of what she looks like?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Someone knows a damn thing about marriage. Also, obviously, don't cuck yourself for a woman. Because then that's how you'll be treated.
It's kind of ironic coming from a guy( diseasedrat aka Bucky) who has never been married. Obviously thanks to social media we now have a huge increase in depression, anxiety, OCD and BDD followed by a huge increase in divorce ( and now suicides). So this places the odds against you so its kind of common sense for the relationship to go south.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's kind of ironic coming from a guy( diseaserat aka Bucky) who has never been married. Obviously thanks to social media we now have a huge increase in depression, anxiety, OCD and BDD followed by a huge increase in divorce ( and now suicides). So this places the odds against you so its kind of common sense for the relationship to go south.

Not to mention, at least in the U.S. (probably in other Western democracies too), the divorce courts massively screw over men. Marriage is a loss, in terms of cost-benefits for men.

Combined with an education system that hates boys, media championing weak men who are cucks for women, the relentless attack on masculinity, among other things, no wonder male separatist movements like MGTOW are growing. For the record, I'm not a MGTOW. They're a bunch of self-defeating losers who refuse to improve themselves and blame everything on women.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not to mention, at least in the U.S. (probably in other Western democracies too), the divorce courts massively screw over men. Marriage is a loss, in terms of cost-benefits for men.

No wonder MGTOW is growing.
The norm today for those who want to have kids is just have them without being married. The traditional goal of court a women, marry her, and help bear her children and stay married is gone. Now its, wam bam thank you mam and you must be mistaken, that kids not mine. Best quote of all time from Al Bundy on Married with Children: "God, I feel like Exxon, one spill and I am paying for it for the rest of my life."

Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The norm today for those who want to have kids is just have them without being married. The traditional goal of court a women, marry her, and bear her children and stay married is gone. Now its, wam bam thank you mam and you must be mistaken, that kids not mine. Best quote of all time from Al Bundy on Married with Children: "God, I feel like Exxon, one spill and I am paying for it for the rest of my life."

Great quote, lol.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sigh, I get eye-raped all the time. It'd be nice to walk around university without getting unwanted eye contact. And then I get awkwardly hit on directly occasionally (no joke). Not fun. 90% of the girls are ugly as sh*t at my university. At least it means I can focus on my studies, lol.

In any case, I'd observe to see if she does the same thing to other men in the office. Try conversing some time with her (not as in directly asking out) and look for any other possible cues she gives while in conversation (body language, eye movements, etc). Are you sure she's not married yet or already has a boyfriend? If you are going to make a move though, don't wait too long. Oh, and don't every marry any woman.

Last edited:

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe you're still just at, I don't know, a 3 with her? Does she give that kind of attention to other males at your workplace at all ?

I don't think so, she seems to spend most of the time looking at her bloody phone. Like I said she seems very shy and insular. She a bit of an enigma which is part of the attraction I guess.

Mind sharing a picture of what she looks like?

Erm, no I don't think so mate. She's got long straight black hair, brown eyes and a great body - slim but curvy. Although her nose is quite big she's above average in a Kardashian sister kind of way.

Sigh, I get eye-raped all the time. It'd be nice to walk around university without getting unwanted eye contact. And then I get awkwardly hit on directly occasionally (no joke). Not fun. 90% of the girls are ugly as sh*t at my university. At least it means I can focus on my studies, lol.

In any case, I'd observe to see if she does the same thing to other men in the office. Try conversing some time with her (not as in directly asking out) and look for any other possible cues she gives while in conversation (body language, eye movements, etc). Are you sure she's not married yet or already has a boyfriend? If you are going to make a move though, don't wait too long. Oh, and don't every marry any woman.

I did hold the door open for her the other day and got little smile from her, which is a start I guess!

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so, she seems to spend most of the time looking at her bloody phone. Like I said she seems very shy and insular. She a bit of an enigma which is part of the attraction I guess.

Erm, no I don't think so mate. She's got long straight black hair, brown eyes and a great body - slim but curvy. Although her nose is quite big she's above average in a Kardashian sister kind of way.

I did hold the door open for her the other day and got little smile from her, which is a start I guess!

It's a start, sure. Just don't read too much into it. Maybe she's generally a nice person? I'm not trying to put you down; just trying to prevent you from over-estimating signals. Like I said, try having a real conversation with her sometime (not necessarily through asking her out).

Also, damn it. I wanted to get in on some of your action mate. Shame you can't share a pic. I understand, though. My fap collection's big enough as it is. Besides, Northeast Asians are more of my type.

Last edited:

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly act like she ain't worth sh*t for like 7 days and then randomly ask her out nonchalantly as f*** and if she says no or hesitates for a bit peace the f*** out. She'll go nuts.
Works every time

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@LosingHairLosingPatience That's an interesting way of approaching it. When it comes to the chase it's normally the girl who plays mind games and the guy doing the chasing (especially if the girls attractive). I can see how it might confuse some girls if you were to twist things round like that.