Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I'll write about my experiences with the CB itself. I used it for about 2 weeks in total (but there were some breaks). Unfortunately I had some sides, but I'm not sure they can all be attributed to CB:
- small vertigo (started something like 15-30 minutes after application). But it was rather minor
- dry mouth
- dry eyes
- difficulty concentrating, spaced out feeling
- secretion in back of the nose, Something as if I was getting infection (but I didn't get any and I don't think any was coming)
- lower quality sleep - waking up at least 1 hour earlier, feeling more tired than usual

At one point I also dropped finasteride completely and after about 5 days of not taking it I noticed considerable improvement in erection quality (this always happens when I have short breaks from finasteride). That was even though I was more tired than usual. I'm pretty sure that even if there are some sexual sides then they are far weaker than on finasteride.

I will resume taking it in a week. I will try to get more rest in general because many of above symptoms also look like stress-related (poor sleep and general tiredness which were also the most debilitating).

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, people already claiming side effects on CB, while the 6 month research have proven otherwise...

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you ruled out chinese black market lab contamination? That can always be a cause of sides :|

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or different device was used with lower systemic absorption.
It can be placebo, but I really don't think it's all in my head. That's why I'm going to resume CB intake in a week. I will also try proportions used by Hilbert. We'll see then.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
do we know anything about the shelf life of this stuff actually? like what if I travel for 3 weeks or so? will it degrade like RU? or remain effective like minoxidil? I wish we would have data on this. as for the final cream product, I assume that it will be like minoxidil as in having a date of expiry of about 2 months once you opened it. it would suck if CB would degrade in a couple of days. any data on this? I think hilbert did some testing?
it's all in the patent.
from my tests, it degraded 15% in 1 month, but in pure alcohol.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sides are to expected when people purchase research chemicals online through shady channels, not because they are any different than the ones used in the studies but because we are human. People are way less anxious when using a FDA approved substance that arrives in a nice polished package with the ingredients and company name in big shiny letters proudly displayed on said package.
When you get a unlabeled jar from some dude on the internet with connections in some developing country with lax rules on pretty much everything you are scared from the get go and will be on constant alert for any change what so ever. Placebo and Nocebo are very real and potent phenomenons

Ryko

Reaction score
Sides are to expected when people purchase research chemicals online through shady channels, not because they are any different than the ones used in the studies but because we are human. People are way less anxious when using a FDA approved substance that arrives in a nice polished package with the ingredients and company name in big shiny letters proudly displayed on said package.
When you get a unlabeled jar from some dude on the internet with connections in some developing country with lax rules on pretty much everything you are scared from the get go and will be on constant alert for any change what so ever. Placebo and Nocebo are very real and potent phenomenons
Agreed, there is no way to be certain until the product is officially released.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got cb from whp like you now on the comercial invoice it says organic pigments and sh*t wtf ?

Attachments

• 15511994293991222309216983318766.jpg
    15511994293991222309216983318766.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 246

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. its just so weard that they go supper detailed. Also i have 70% ethanol and 99+ pg if i want to make a botlle of 50 ml 2,5 % how much do i need of everything?

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
True. its just so weard that they go supper detailed. Also i have 70% ethanol and 99+ pg if i want to make a botlle of 50 ml 2,5 % how much do i need of everything?

1,25 grams.

2,5% : 25 mg per ml.
25 mg x 50 ml : 1250 mg (1,25 grams)

If you wanna use only 1 ml per day, it's better to do the mix for use 2 weeks. (14/15 ml or 30 ml if you use bid)

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this has been mentioned before, but combining CB with finasteride should have a real good maintenance potential right?

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to maintain my hair forever on CB and finastride daily, if I had moderate hair loss and not so aggressive?

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read stories of people maintaing 20+ years on finastride only, thought both combined will at least give 30+ years of maintainance and by then a cure should be out, and if not then that would be really funny.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably not but might give you 15-20 years for sure. and then who cares because in 20 years you will have better treatments
On cb and zix is there any chance of maintaining? Im a diffuser with crown and frontal thinning but it goes kinda slow

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's quite likely that if your hair loss is not very aggressive then CB or finasteride alone would give you at least 15-20 years of maintenance. I'm pretty sure that with my hair loss finasteride would be enough for a long time. In 20 years new treatments will be available and I probably won't care at least not very much.

Regarding CB - we obviously need to wait for the longer term results but I'm optimistic about it.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weren’t we meant to be getting an update on this before the end of feb?