Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would

How much is spent on pills and hair transplants globally ?! 2.5bn USD p.a. ? Yeah people do not care :) People do care especially young males... FDA process is slow, but that should not be problem for them... If you sit on golden egg and you need extra cash i tell you what I would do, run to Bayer, P&G or other loaded comapany striking a deal with them...

Every body MUST use detergent, right ? Damn it, surely they will pump money on those things. But, a small percentage of young males is balding and that does not convince them to pour money in. Plus, it is mainly for maintenance, not CURE, so what is the deal here ? tbh, if I was P&G CEO, I doubt that I would invest also. By the way, no one know whether it is a golden egg or not until time will tell. Just my 2cents

Frobro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great info @hilbert !
I have a couple of questions though:
How do you go about testing the CB? Is this something that universities do for a price? Or do you know somebody in the lab?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you google for a bit, you find a few threads in which people state that there are different forms of CB out there and that you want form III: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....d_cb0301setipiprant_group_buy/#ampf=undefined

I bought my CB from Kane and it did not easily dissolve in Eth / PG (had to use my magnetic stirrer for that) which makes me believe that he did not send me form III. I also had some heart-related side effects on it which forced me to can it. In an email Kane explained that he is able to synthesise form III. Now I am unsure if he just eyes my money and pretends that it is a different form or if he is actually able to produce it. Does anyone know more about these different forms? Did anyone else experience issues with dissolving the CB?

Frobro

My Regimen
Reaction score
@mooreu Do you know of a cheaper source?
@jonnywalker93 How do you know that it did not easily dissolve? Is that something that you can actually see? (like without any equipment or anything like that)

Genericman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it did not dissolve even when I was shaking it for a while.

Have you tried the small ziploc bags you get at hobby stores? I think they are used for stamp collecting. Anyway, you can crush it in the bag bewteen your fingers with your solution of choice. It's a lot easier than shaking it in a container.

Genericman

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried the small ziploc bags you get at hobby stores? I think they are used for stamp collecting. Anyway, you can crush it in the bag bewteen your fingers with your solution of choice. It's a lot easier than shaking it in a container.

Genericman
I mean I can dissolve it with a magnetic stirrer easily. The problem is that I get intolerable side effects. If my CB cannot be dissolved super easily without a magnetic stirrer, then I thought that Kane might have sold me the wrong form of CB. The right form (form III) should dissolve easily and not lead to any side effects (in theory). So I am not sure if I have the right form or if this whole form theory is bollocks anyway...

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much @hilbert for sharing your experiences. This is what forums should be used for - collecting knowledge. :)

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw does anyone know what effects this is expected to have on the androgen receptors ? Anyone took a break from it or read anything interesting ?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I added some CB powder directly to my Dualgen 15. I wonder if the fact that the Dualgen 15 has glycerine makes any impact on the effectiveness of the CB.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
uh?

no prob; I know how helpful this could be.
I was also inspired and grateful to early CB users when I decided to start.

It's a custom-made compound by pharmacies, prescribed by my derm. Been using it since 2002, so nothing really new, or a stand-alone solution.

Vehicle is of course pretty cheap, a few euros for 100ml which I buy in any pharmacy.
CB depends much on the amount ordered (sometimes I've go batches of 5gr, sometimes 10gr, sometimes 20gr). Of course, the bigger, the cheaper. I think my average is around 70 eur per 1 gr, including all the expenses (shipping, my lab tests, etc.).
What does progesterone do for hair loss?