short and bald = loser

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
man it breaks my heart reading posts like this...what i would suggest if your short and bald brother..is to get in serious shape ..get to the gym and get a mad body and you will get any girl some a**h** with a full head of hair can in my opinion :) (ive seen it happen alot) women like men with shaved heads (as long as they look fit)

5ft 8in isn't that short. A nice lean mascular body will give you some size and make you appear as big as some skinny guys who are couple inches taller. However, at that height make sure you do not build physique that resembles a bodybuilder. Being shortish and really stocky makes you look even shorter. The key here is to develop a very lean athletic mascular body.

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
I would rather be 5ft 8in have a full head of hair than 5ft 10in and bald anyday (especially when you are young).

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mon said:
I would rather be 5ft 8in have a full head of hair than 5ft 10in and bald anyday (especially when you are young).

duh! For me that would be win win. Be an inch taller and have a full head of hair.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, it's not your height or your hair. You simply have no game.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5ft 8in is not that short !
If that is short then I have worked with some midgets in my time.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont go for bleached blonde women. Stay away!

Billmartini

Reaction score
don't bother with chicks at clubs. They are looking for a bunch of lame douche bags. Stick to nice bars, decent beer and liquor. Clubs make me want to kill myself. not because of my hair, but because it's so depressing that such a culture exists. stay home and watch room raiders or some other horrible mtv reality show if you're gonna bother surrounding yourself with such crap.

Seriously though, I'm about 5'8, little below. I've had the same concerns. it's good you got that build, that's something I've been working hard on maintaining. what's worse is that i'm a diffuser with a freaking DOME!!!!! I get down all the time, but to tell you the truth, even if you're faking it, confidence and a sense of humor will pay off eventually.

Or you could move to Boulder Colorado, start climbing at the Boulder Rock Club, and snag the most beautiful women ever. I'm telling you, the place is a gold mine. althletic climber Bald dudes everywhere with women way out of their league. I've got to get back.

foeplay

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
foeplay said:
VeryUpset said:
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/ladderintro.html

nice website bro, sounds like Leykis 101 to me...if you know what that is.

Great site indeed. What is Leykis 101?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leykis_101

Tom leykis has a radio show in Los Angeles which is syndicated throughout the united states aimed at getting guys laid. It is actually now streamed on the inet so everyone can hear it. The show runs mon-fri 3-7pm pacific standard time. Leykis 101 is a segment in which the topic is getting more dates and lays, which is the greatest part of his show. This is on only on thursdays from 5-7pm, while most people are stuck in Los Angeles traffic. Here is the radio station site with the feed.

http://www.fmtalki.com/

Axon

Reaction score
So 6'1" and balding makes me more or less of a loser?

C'mon yo, stop going emo on me.

VeryUpset

Reaction score
Axon said:

Ya dude. Chicks dig tall guys. Chicks dig tall guys with hair even more.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are no rules in this game, guys.

That´s my take on it.

Short, tall, bald, black, white.... no matter.

If you have it you are going to get what you want.

This is not like playing chess or starting weird codes with girls.

Haven´t you ever found that the nicest and most beatiful girl suddenly likes the moronish, short, weird-haired, slightly fat guy for whatever unexplained reason???

Haven´t you ever feel atracted by a girl that is the kind you´ve always hated? I´m talking about that short, fat, round-face girl, that has that attractive "thing" that make you think all day about f*****g her before the hottest one...

Jeff71913

Reaction score
I know that short /bald guys can pick up women, because I am only 5'7" and about 2 years ago I shaved my head for a while and didn't see any change in that area. It is much more about confidence and the way you carry yourself. Women can't stand a guy with no confidence. Personally, I tend to be a little overconfident and somewhat self-centered, but do I think that I'm God's gift to the world? Yeah, pretty much. :wink:

Axon

Reaction score
VeryUpset said:
Axon said:

Ya dude. Chicks dig tall guys. Chicks dig tall guys with hair even more.

I mean, I get told a lot that women like that I'm much taller than them, but I see short dudes score all the time.

Can't agree.

87david

Established Member
Reaction score
I read your story-- now I'm depressed. I'm 5'8'' and also thinning hair...

:(

Britannia

Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:
I'll talk for awhile and then slowly try to ease into f*cking them within a couple of weeks but I get shot down.

Think Ive found what your problem is.....

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude 5'8" is not short, you know how many guys there are in the NFL witt that height and are still great players?!!