short and bald = loser

Reaction score
Hey man, 1st post here, but your post really made me angry! Not true, chicks go for all kinds of guys, you are just looking in the wrong circles. Don't get down on yourself, that's the #1 way to not get women. I just read this book by Neil Strauss, a bald, short, NY nerd who by practice became a master of picking up women (hooked up with many famous actresses, models, etc). Really interesting book, shows you that physical stats are nothing, you just have to know the psychology around it all. So if they don't call back, f*** em, there's many more out there- trite but true.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 3?v=glance

Britannia

Reaction score
Because hair loss is GENETIC, if women didnt find bald men attractive then there simply wouldnt be any bald men.

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
most men dont start loosing hair until in their late 20s and 30s, by which time they have already fathered children.

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
everysixseconds said:
most men dont start loosing hair until in their late 20s and 30s, by which time they have already fathered children.

There are a lot of guys who are already norwood 3/4 by 25. They get away with it by cropping their hair short.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Why are you so certain that a balding gene must me necessarily expressed?
I cannot seem to find which member of my family passed this to me.

Britannia

Reaction score
everysixseconds said:

These days it is more common to father children at a younger age than in previous generations. Centries ago it would not have been uncommon for men to father children in their 50's and 60's, when most certainely male pattern baldness would have kicked in. If beng bald was seen as an unattractive trait by women, then over the years (and I mean thousands) baldness would have become non-existant as the genes that cause MBP would effectively have been "bred" out of the human race. You see evolution (which I must point out is only scientific theory NOT fact) has seen many "bad" genes in the human genome wiped out. A good comparison is the recent rise in anti-biotic resistant bacteria. In the bacteria world being sensitive to antibiotics is a major major disadvantage. As the result of DNA mutations, some bacteria aquired the ability to become resistant to antibiotics, and what soon happened was antibiotic sensitive bacteria found themselves unable to sustain themselves - as the new antibiotic resistant bacteria which do not have the "bad" genes that make them sensitive to antibiotics, began to thrive eventually wiping out the antibiotic senstive bacteria completely.
If you relate this to male pattern baldness in the human world, if the genes that cause male pattern baldness were seen as "bad genes" by women, then bald men would have seemed unattractive to them and as a result been unable to pass on their "bad gene" to other generations. This theory has the general term "survial of the fittest".

Britannia

Reaction score
SE-freak said:

A quote from Dr C Hepfer:
No official investigations indicate that genes for baldness are linked to the sex (X or Y) chromosomes. One theory suggests that if a male carries one gene for baldness, he expresses (shows) it. If a female carries a copy of the gene for baldness, she doesn't usually express it.

So basically you could have got the gene from your mother, who got it from her mother who got it from her mother ..... As long as the gene is being passed from generation to generation in a female host male pattern baldness will not be expressed until the gene is finnaly passed to a male (like yourself).

SE-freak

Reaction score
I hit the jackpot! :)

btw trentender, I love your way of thinking and writing.
Nice to have you onboard.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
i was just about to post the book, the game by neil straus. red rose, do you use doubleyourdating? is it good? let me know, ive been reading a lot of the different methods and dont know which ones i like the best. tenshi, do you like fastseduction? the players guide is great but the forum is kinda a mess. peace.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trentender said:
Because hair loss is GENETIC, if women didnt find bald men attractive then there simply wouldnt be any bald men.

The vast majority of hair loss appears after the age of 35 in the general population.

The vast majority of offsrpring will be produced before the age of 35.

Therefore hair loss plays little role in what genes remains in the gene pool as theses genes tend to be only expressed in the father after he has already passed them onto his son.

Of course there is premeture hair loss (significant cosmetic hair loss before 35), which is what a large percentage of us here are fighting, but the big numbers fall on the side of this malady remaining in our gene pool.

Women see baldness as a marker of age, age is seen as a negative in a potential sexual partner as his semen is more likely to have come under oxidative damage and he will also be less able to protect his offspring with his tendency toward adiposity and loss of lean tissue mass.

Of course women simply think "Look at that bald dude, he's..like...no way!!" But there is evolutionary reason in why this attitude to baldness exists, time has programmed the female mind to regard baldness as unattractive.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
SE-freak said:

sometimes it skips a generation or 2. :lol:

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:
I'll talk for awhile and then slowly try to ease into f*cking them within a couple of weeks.

I can't understand why you are not having any luck, this technique you mention, that you have obviously finely tuned over many many years, seems, on the surface, to be almost guaranteed to achieve results.

do it

Reaction score
OK - I think i need to ad my 2p worth.
I'm 5' 7'' - well built with 9% bodyfat. Probably a NW3 but diffuse thinning, especially at the crown.

I split with my lomg term GF (i always thought she was beautiful) back in February (nothing to do with my hair) and over the next few months dated 4 girls - 2 I would say were 9 out of 10 in anyone's book and the other 2 solid 8's. I was also chased by 2 other girls (both offering to take me to bed sort of chat up lines).

3 months ago I met my current GF - basically, she is the most attractive girl I have ever been with both on the inside and the outside. She is
everything I have ever wanted in a girl. She intelligent, kind, stunning, funny, easy going, confident and above all a very good person.

Now, the first few weeks of dating her i really didn't care much about what she though of my hair but basically I have fallen head over heels for this girl but she feel exactly the same way about me - to the extent where she wants to move in and get married (sounds silliy i know).

Now my male pattern baldness is on my mind day in day out it's starting to wear me down i have to say. I am considering raising it with her (i honestly don't know if she's noticed or not - but i can't believe she's not realised to be honest) just to get it out in the open. The main thing that concernes me is that in a few years time if i'm past the male pattern baldness t of no return she'll be with someone who's looks have changed quite dramatically (probably for the worse) - and i'm not sure I i want that for her. But until the day arrives where she no longer wants to be with i'm just going to enjoy every moment.

In summary, I'm losing myhair - it's in my family 0 but basically i'm physically fit and in shape, i believe i'm a good person and i treat people the way i want them to treat me. I hate the fact that i suffer from male pattern baldness and it does affect me a great deal but there are very few people in this world without any problems - outs just happens to be out hair.

Britannia

Reaction score
nikeaddict said:
getting girls is all about confidence and game. both can be worked on.

Any suggestions on how? :)

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trentender said:
nikeaddict said:
getting girls is all about confidence and game. both can be worked on.

Any suggestions on how? :)

For confidence use alcohol, for 'game' try pheasant.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
do it said:
I am considering raising it with her.

DO NOT raise it with her. She knows whats going on already, she can see the loss, so just let it go.

If you make an issue you risk making her more aware of it, like when you tell someone not to think about 'pink elephants in knickers' thats all they'll
think about and you'll also make yourself look insecure about your hair.

Never mention it, be happy you've found someone that great and enjoy yourself. Just concentrate on having a great time with this girl right now because the future does not exist.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
baldguy28 said:
I'm 5/8" and balding but I have blue eyes which I'm complemented on often and I'm built. However I have absolutely no luck with women wanting to be more than friends even though I've been told that I'm charming, funny etc. I've had women give me their number and then when I call or start texting, I get "please don't text me or call me" even though it seems like they were interested when they gave me their numbers. It's not like I call or text the next day, I wait at least a day like you are supposed to as to not look desperate. It's like they like me but then when they think more about what I look like later on, they are probably like "eww he's bald" I could never go out with him. When I left a message for a girl the other day asking why she never returned my texts because it seemed like she was interested when I met her, she responded with "get a life, loser. you aren't my type even though she OFFERED ME HER NUMBER. I didn't even have to ask and all I said was "what's up. It's the guy from the bar on Friday or whatever if I text something. It's like women have it programmed in their heads that short and bald = loser no matter how charming or whatever you may be. It's f*cking bullsh*t and I have to take all kinds of crap from my friends about not having a girl when it is painfully obvious that I have more game. I've just come to the conclusion that it's all about looks and women are even way more shallow about looks than men are.

Dude all I can say is that it's not because of your hair or your height, I promise. It may be hard to believe but it's not. Just don't concentrate on those things. Be happy, smile a lot and be interested in her. And never depreciate yourself even in humour. That's my tips. Good Luck. ...oh and never be a doormat. Girls like guys that are happy, confident and HAVE A LIFE. So go for it mate! You'll get there. GL.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
confidence and game tips..... email me, getatmed0g@aol.com i got a lot of info for you, a few exersizes that help wth approching women and a bunch of info on what to say and do. peace. :pint: