short and bald = loser

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 5/8" and balding but I have blue eyes which I'm complemented on often and I'm built. However I have absolutely no luck with women wanting to be more than friends even though I've been told that I'm charming, funny etc. I've had women give me their number and then when I call or start texting, I get "please don't text me or call me" even though it seems like they were interested when they gave me their numbers. It's not like I call or text the next day, I wait at least a day like you are supposed to as to not look desperate. It's like they like me but then when they think more about what I look like later on, they are probably like "eww he's bald" I could never go out with him. When I left a message for a girl the other day asking why she never returned my texts because it seemed like she was interested when I met her, she responded with "get a life, loser. you aren't my type even though she OFFERED ME HER NUMBER. I didn't even have to ask and all I said was "what's up. It's the guy from the bar on Friday or whatever if I text something. It's like women have it programmed in their heads that short and bald = loser no matter how charming or whatever you may be. It's f*cking bullsh*t and I have to take all kinds of crap from my friends about not having a girl when it is painfully obvious that I have more game. I've just come to the conclusion that it's all about looks and women are even way more shallow about looks than men are.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you meeting these girls at clubs? Dont bother trying to meet women there, thats where exceptionally attractive men score girls, not normal or balding men.

It sounds like you are going after super hot/superficial girls. Try going after the fun/more average types and you will have a lot more success.

The reason you dont have a girl is because you are aiming only for the type of girls that would care that you are bald. Stop chasing hot girls!

Dick Hyman

Reaction score
dude, these girls sound like total retards. I don't know a single girl over the age of 18 that would actually say "stop calling me loser." Are you sure you're not trying to pickup 12 year-olds?

You need to go for cool girls, not rejects my friend. Looks don't matter, you can score with a hot chick, she just has to be a cool hot chick. Anyone hanging out in a club is not going to be cool. They're going to be a lobotomized, uncool, uptight, loser. Instead, have sex wih a gorgeous chick with an awesome personality, tons of creative passion, and a great heart.

You need to aim higher dude, stop settling for the one-dimensional stank-*** club losers and hit up some real WOMEN!!!

Dick "Wet Thigh" Hyman

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
woa, woa, WOA. Jesus. I wasn't expecting those responses basically beating me down. I don't scout out the best looking women that I see, I generally look for solid 7's or 8's with good personalities because I know that hot chicks are real stuck up and have the pick of the litter so I basically don't stand a chance. I don't stray out of my league and I don't go for "loser chicks" either. When I met these girls they seemed to have their heads on straight. You should know that many women still act immature even in their 30's.

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry but this just doesnt make sense. a woman gives u her number and then doesnt even want to talk to you?! You sure these women arent from a mental house?! Also, have you ever thought that you've miss understood them? they may just want friendship when you probably wanted something else.

To be honest i think it may be the way you follow up which messes you up. Next time, when a girls interested give your number and see what happens!

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
if you're short and bald, you shouldn't be going for 7's and 8's (as you describe them).

seriously.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You wont get much sympathy here if thats what you are looking for.

Honestly the story sounds a bit exaggerated to me now that I look it over the 2nd time. I think 99% of the women out there are way above treating men this badly.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
man it breaks my heart reading posts like this...what i would suggest if your short and bald brother..is to get in serious shape ..get to the gym and get a mad body and you will get any girl some a**h** with a full head of hair can in my opinion :) (ive seen it happen alot) women like men with shaved heads (as long as they look fit)

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
and also if you think your short and bald and ugly you wont pick up s*** its all about confidence bro . and like i said before as long as you look fit you will pick up chicks

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

Read my original post over again. I AM IN GOOD SHAPE AND BUILT. It's amazing how when you are short and balding you get all these negative sterotypes that aren't true attached to you and you are powerless against them. I'm surprised I'm not in a mental institution by now with all the sh*t I've been through and put up with.

foeplay

Reaction score
you are 5'8" and think you are short? you are 1 f'n inch shorter then the averge height for males! Try being 5'5", there is basically nothing I can do except get rich and buy love. Its too bad my guidance counselor in high school didnt tell me this so i wouldnt have wasted 10 years of my dating life.

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont think 5'8 is that short either. i'm 5'7 and not in the best shape and have a receedin hairline....yet i get told by women that im quite good looking and never get turned down. To be honest i dont think height or losing hair is your problem. you may want to think about what else you it might be as it looks like you are looking for a quick way out!

Petchsky

Reaction score
harey said:
if you're short and bald, you shouldn't be going for 7's and 8's (as you describe them).

seriously.

Exactly, go for the tens! Aim for the sky. :hairy:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Plus, asking a women why she didn't return your calls or reply to your texts is seriously lame. Makes you look sad and desperate. You don't want to become one of those guys that becomes girls best friend, you want to the bastard she is moaning to her male best friend about. No need to automatically treat women with respect...Make them earn it and don't make excuses for the fact that maybe all you really want from a girl is to f*** her.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

Well when it happens repeatedly you start to wonder why it is happening so I have tried calling some of them out on it. I don't give a damn if it's lame because I have nothing to lose since there are a ton of other women out there. I don't just want to f*ck girls but I think we would all be lying if we said that isn't in the back of our minds and what we want to do eventually. I'll talk for awhile and then slowly try to ease into f*cking them within a couple of weeks but I get shot down. Face it, unless you are rich no physical attraction = no sex regardless of how much game you have unless you are rich.

Dick Hyman

Reaction score
Do you have a best friend who you trust completely? If so, have them critique you the next time you go out. It could very well be something you're saying or doing that you're unaware of. Like, the time you forced that girl's nose up your rectum and "pushed." Something like that could easily scare away a hypersensative female.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

uh, unfortunately I have no friends right now so I guess that's out of the question. :( What's up with the rectum statement though?

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
baldguy28 said:
I'm 5/8" and balding but I have blue eyes which I'm complemented on often and I'm built. However I have absolutely no luck with women wanting to be more than friends even though I've been told that I'm charming, funny etc. I've had women give me their number and then when I call or start texting, I get "please don't text me or call me" even though it seems like they were interested when they gave me their numbers. It's not like I call or text the next day, I wait at least a day like you are supposed to as to not look desperate. It's like they like me but then when they think more about what I look like later on, they are probably like "eww he's bald" I could never go out with him. When I left a message for a girl the other day asking why she never returned my texts because it seemed like she was interested when I met her, she responded with "get a life, loser. you aren't my type even though she OFFERED ME HER NUMBER. I didn't even have to ask and all I said was "what's up. It's the guy from the bar on Friday or whatever if I text something. It's like women have it programmed in their heads that short and bald = loser no matter how charming or whatever you may be. It's f*cking bullsh*t and I have to take all kinds of crap from my friends about not having a girl when it is painfully obvious that I have more game. I've just come to the conclusion that it's all about looks and women are even way more shallow about looks than men are.

Success with women has very little to do with looks alone.

--------------> http://www.doubleyourdating.com

SE-freak

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Plus, asking a women why she didn't return your calls or reply to your texts is seriously lame. Makes you look sad and desperate. You don't want to become one of those guys that becomes girls best friend, you want to the bastard she is moaning to her male best friend about. No need to automatically treat women with respect...Make them earn it and don't make excuses for the fact that maybe all you really want from a girl is to f*** her.

This is some serious piece of advice. Listen to this man carefully.