Shaved my facial hair and now I'm depressed

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long does it take to grow back? shouldnt be that long... though if you really only shave once a year, i guess it takes 12 month^^

actually the most beard that people at normal companies are allowed here is moustache^^ so like they allow the actual worst style (and you even got to ask your boss for permission)...
About 2 weeks haha not 12 months I keep it trimmed. God, only a mustache? I would be unemployed.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 2 weeks haha not 12 months I keep it trimmed. God, only a mustache? I would be unemployed.
that is okay then...

yeah if you see people with beards they are in enterntainment business usually, or got their own bar/record store/fashion store... but almost all are self employed...
once a friend had a moustache and someone asked why he is allowed to have a beard^^ well, he had to ask his boss...
white people usually almost always have a beard for whatever reason, but they dont hold any significant positions of course, the ones with real jobs are clean shaven...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. We are not always objective on how good this beard looks.

I used to HATE shaving. Me, a blackpill monster with 20 years of experience witnessing the real truth of this world, believed that I looked gay when shaving, so I refused to do it. For a very long time i let that sh*t growth.

Then one day I transitioned to pretty boy hair, so I had to shave forcefully, and used a special cream that gave a very close result. After a few weeks I got addicted lol.

Currently I believe that nearly anyone who has beard is because they dont have good hair, or just not good facial definition. Both applied to me, depressed biggot who didnt comb for months and bloated jaw from daily BBQ wings meals. But thats not the case anymore lol.
Yeah this is true. My hair is much better now than when I made the thread, so recently I experimented with the clean shaven look and realized it wasn't as bad as I thought. But ultimately if I shave it off I'd keep some sort of a goatee. Being completely shaved creeps me out.

However now I'm growing it back. A beard makes me look more mature and serious, I look too young without one. My face isn't super defined so with a beard I jawlinemaxx.

However this time I'll grow the middle part longer and have it styled in a V shape, sorta like these:

image0.jpg

Van_Dyke_beard_style_with_semi_long_hair.width-800.jpg

ith-beards-messy-pomp-pointed-beard-shape-819x1024.jpg

1b0672a3a6942fd5ba9eeada1fda9dc5.jpg

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is true. My hair is much better now than when I made the thread, so recently I experimented with the clean shaven look and realized it wasn't as bad as I thought. But ultimately if I shave it off I'd keep some sort of a goatee. Being completely shaved creeps me out.

However now I'm growing it back. A beard makes me look more mature and serious, I look too young without one. My face isn't super defined so with a beard I jawlinemaxx.

However this time I'll grow the middle part longer and have it styled in a V shape, sorta like these:

View attachment 167046

View attachment 167047

View attachment 167048

View attachment 167049
Nah ya need to do something like this:
1628366423268.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont like it. But do as you please and what you consider better for your looks -I do not know what you look like. Specially assuming you dont have a particular interest on enhanced facial aesthethic so you dont need to resort to beard to look mature and serious (masculine) cuz u left ur "incel past".
I have an oval face shape

menshaircuts-beards-face-shapes-oval-768x1152.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm alternating between clean shaven, light stubble or goatee. Since I have a nice hairline now to slick back I enjoy whatever I sport and do have a good jaw so I don't grow my beard too much. It's masculine to show the face and hairline so that's what I am liking now. Most guys who comb it down apart from teens are balding post 20, so it really helps you stand out if you expose the hair and face as much as possible.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

View attachment 167046

View attachment 167047

View attachment 167048

View attachment 167049
@Calikid, who does photo number one remind you of?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lol this forum is full of good looking guys
That's because this forum is full of perfectionists or former lookism posters. I came to this forum only because the BDD forum was dead. This was the closest to a BDD forum. But when I joined it only had a few people like me with BDD. Most people with BDD are actually very good looking but don't believe it no matter how many times they hear it. That is why they need constant validation.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because this forum is full of perfectionists or former lookism posters. I came to this forum only because the BDD forum was dead. This was the closest to a BDD forum. But when I joined it only had a few people like me with BDD. Most people with BDD are actually very good looking but don't believe it no matter how many times they hear it. That is why they need constant validation.
that is not perfectionism, it is obsession...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfectionism is a form of obsession so they go hand and hand. And you need to cut me some slack. I am not perfect you know. LOL
slack cut!

there is something good coming out of perfectionism usually... it also just involves some mild anger if something doesnt work...
obsessing over looks usually doesnt lead to too much, except feeling worse about oneself and whining and complaining...
also: if everyone is looking that good here, then why are they still single? just tells me it doesnt have too much yo do with hair itself, but with something else... maybe even obsessing about some other dudes hair...