Shampooing the Hair

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
see

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Whether your hair 'self cleans' is beside the point. The claims about if you don't wash your hair for 3 months you won't need shampoo are definatly true. One of my best mates is a prime example of this, he never uses shampoo, just rinses with water, but conditions it about once per week, and his hair is REALLY nice. Back when he used to shampoo it it didn't look as nice, and at one point I thought it was looking thin, but right now I'd have to say hes got some of the healthiest looking hair I've seen.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Wash your hair with only water?? Yea I'm sure cavemen had a great set of hair. Hell, don't use sun screen either, fk wrinkles "your skin will heal itself" according to you.

First of all, the type of hair humans have on their head is not the same as a cat's fur. Not even humans have the same type of hair as each other. The only people who should wash their hair daily are those who have VERY OILY hair and even then you must use a gentle "Daily shampoo" made for that. As for the rest of the world, you are supposed to wash your hair every 2-3 days. It is not 100% certain if washing daily affects hairloss or not but it IS certain that having the right shampoo regimine is key for having HEALTHY hair.