Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is topical as effective as oral ?

What is the formula for topical seti please ?
who knows? i dont have enough to test orally.
50% ethanol, 30% polysorbate 80, 20% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) and just a drop of DMSO
dmi is expensive so i use something else.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6.5 month update:
Inflammation still reduced.
Hairline still seems to be receding
New miniaturization around my hairline unfortunately.
Around 6 months is usually stabilization correct? Anyways will be taking for another 6 months let’s hope it’s actually doing something.
I’m on 500mg daily

They were using 1g twice daily during the trials. It means you are using 1/4 of the real dose.

On the other hand, is good to hear that inflammation has been reduced.

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awhh damn that sucks. You shouldve done trade assurance immediately. It only takes about a week for me to get my shipments frol them. Where are you from?

Yes, they told me to wait assuring me that the package would have been released and that they would have been responsible for me even without trade assurance and now they are offering me a 20% refund... I never should have trusted them.

Are you in the US? That’s only been my experience here. It is always released

I'm from Italy and italian customs confirmed me that they have seized the package and will not release it.

Please do not make the same mistake as me and buy from reputable vendors.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, they told me to wait assuring me that the package would have been released and that they would have been responsible for me even without trade assurance and now they are offering me a 20% refund... I never should have trusted them.

I'm from Italy and italian customs confirmed me that they have seized the package and will not release it.

Please do not make the same mistake as me and buy from reputable vendors.
Actually Lyphar is about as reputable as it gets. They have a trade license because they ship so much, that stuff usually just sails right through. I’m kind of surprised.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were using 1g twice daily during the trials. It means you are using 1/4 of the real dose.

On the other hand, is good to hear that inflammation has been reduced.
Yeah i know its 2g a day but when i heard pigeon maintained on 200mg a day i had to give it a shot. Still going to take it until i run out. If this lab is really selling legit seti for less than $2 a gram then ill jump to 2g a day.

givehairnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead Using topical or oral? How much per dose? How do you mix it if topical?

I've grown a lot of vellus hairs on my temples that showed up after a week of minoxidil, but only those closest to my existing hairline have grown to terminal length the rest have stayed as vellus hairs.

givehairnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
All these people complaining about seti have accounts that were created today. Don't really know if that means anything, but...

Lol look when the accounts were created, TODAY not sure why they would want to bash on seti but that's what it seems like.

At the same time, new accounts are often created by people who want to comment on a topic relevant to them...that's why I created my account even though I lurked for 2 years.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So has anyone on the planet other than westonci gotten results with this protocol?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
THere was a post by westonci saying that setipiprant is not effective by itself.
Not true..he grew some hair back actually on Seti and then when he threw the pge2 in the I'd he got more regrowth....when he took the growth stimulant pge2 away he naturally lost some ground..same concept as one that uses finasteride and minoxidil. Take minoxidil away and gonna lose some ground because you removed a different mechamism.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Not true..he grew some hair back actually on Seti and then when he threw the pge2 in the I'd he got more regrowth....when he took the growth stimulant pge2 away he naturally lost some ground..same concept as one that uses finasteride and minoxidil. Take minoxidil away and gonna lose some ground because you removed a different mechamism.

So you are saying that you know better than westonci himself who did the protocol?....

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He said it works for maintaining, he gained extra ground with pge2 and lost some of the extra ground when he stopped. He didnt fell below baseline.

I myself tried 2gr seti for a couple of months and it did nothing.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
He said it works for maintaining, he gained extra ground with pge2 and lost some of the extra ground when he stopped. He didnt fell below baseline.

I myself tried 2gr seti for a couple of months and it did nothing.

Damn, you got the seti from Lewis? 2g for a couple of months def would have helped you if you were sensitive to the effects of pgd2. Guess you’re part of the group that isn’t.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn, you got the seti from Lewis? 2g for a couple of months def would have helped you if you were sensitive to the effects of pgd2. Guess you’re part of the group that isn’t.
Lyphar! I didnt respond to finasteride and dutasteride as well so maybe i am not the right person.
Next shot will be multiple angles same time: seti 2gr, pge2, dutasteride/finasteride and brotzu! Nothing else lef

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m planning on microneedling once a week at 1.5mm length, so I’ll only be applying PGE2 once a week.
Is that enough or would I need to apply it more often? What do you guys think?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m planning on microneedling once a week at 1.5mm length, so I’ll only be applying PGE2 once a week.
Is that enough or would I need to apply it more often? What do you guys think?
Please take pictures and keep us updated.