Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you guys experienced decreased shedding while on seti?

Have you experienced ANYTHING? Several people here been taking it for over a week. You're taking an unknown foreign compound. Any side effects? Feel anything at all ? Come on, we're excited even for the smallest bits of information.

mustam

Reaction score
Come on guys, we are really curious to see how it goes for seti users. I know its only been a couple of weeks since you started, but any info would be appreciated!

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score
You probably don't know what a great androgen DHT is. It's ten times stronger than testosteron.
It makes you to a man. It burns your fat like sh#t, helps building muscles.
It's also required for further facial beard development.
And lastly for the penis development in puberty.

A lack of DHT can in long term also shrink your penis, not to mention the sexual side effects (which may occur).
You don't want to lose your DHT.

DHT is deactivated by 3a-HSD in the muscles, it has no anabolic effect
In fact, it might "help" you gain abdominal fat instead

Mageirast

Reaction score
I am surprised too. Anyway, I'm taking part in the second seti GB and I'll find out by myself soon.
I m particularly interested in fighting with scalp inflammation as I can't cope with this itchiness anymore. Recently I have started going to gym which makes it worse. Definitely a matter of elevated scalp DHT.

Avacfc

Reaction score
Kane has just emailed me to say they are to offer setipirant from next week. I will stay with the safer routes on the private forums but just relaying info for you guys.

Hi,

We got 99% purity already.Will sell it once we back from Holiday next week.
Our quotation as below.
5g:$150
10g:$200
25g:$425
Shipping charge:$35
Purity is 99%min

Warm regards,
Kane

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow... Are they going to be putting that on there website or do you have to email and inquire? That's pretty crazy and I'm not sure if I trust Kane, but thanks for that none the less

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane has just emailed me to say they are to offer setipirant from next week. I will stay with the safer routes on the private forums but just relaying info for you guys.

Hi,

We got 99% purity already.Will sell it once we back from Holiday next week.
Our quotation as below.
5g:$150
10g:$200
25g:$425
Purity is 99%min

Warm regards,
Kane

Thanks for sharing , Its a good news but the price is still high.

tom55555

Reaction score
On the polish forum you can buy setipiprant 25 grams for 1100zł. it is about 300$. Setipiprant is made in poland, purity > 99%. We need group who buy 500g.
There is also PGE2, puruty > 98%, 550 PLN (150$) - 100mg, We need group who buy 4800mg.
Shipping worldwide 70PLN (20$)
The orders make ziom1990 who has shop with RU.
http://edt.com.pl/reschem/en/products/

Avacfc

Reaction score
Wow... Are they going to be putting that on there website or do you have to email and inquire? That's pretty crazy and I'm not sure if I trust Kane, but thanks for that none the less

They did not say. No problems

- - - Updated - - -

I have just had another email from kane with updated and more competitive prices. They have also attached a purity report.

I suspect they have seen the lower prices but atleast they are being proactive i guess!

Hi,

Forget my previous price.
it`s a mistake on calculation.
Our new price as below.
$120/10g or $300/30g for 500G Groupbuy order.
Shipping charge in Europe and USA is $35.

For individual order,we`ll support price with 5% dealing charge extra.
10g: $126
30g:$315
Purity:99%min
HPLC report attached.
We have full stock.

Warm regards,
Kane

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi buddies,

The groupbuy prices look good. Allot.cheaper than oc. We have good experience with this source. He is 3d party tested numerous times over the years.

But not sure what to think of sepi. I read on other forums its allot weaker than oc000459. Waste of time and money IMO... It could just slow hairloss at its best at a high cost.

I'm using ru+oc at the moment with continued slight improvement. And I also take fina for years. I really don't think this sepi would work. Tons of trials for allergy have been conducted. Stopping hairloss was never mentioned during the trials..

Guildenstern

Reaction score
A user on the german forum reported a success after 3 weeks of topical use.

As far as i know, he just dissolved it into ethanol and used a 2% concentration (20 mg/day). He also dropped his other treatments for the trial. The pictures looked just like the Cetirizine-results around the hairline, but with hairs being a little more terminal than peachfuzzy.

Other users also reported a stop of the male pattern baldness-itch and said their scalp felt really well, even better than during the usage of RU.

I guess you can conclude it at least does SOMETHING and that the mechanism itself can lead to regrowth/maintenance. Personally i'd be very interested if you can reproduce the same results when you take Seti orally - keep us updated boys!

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
A user on the german forum reported a success after 3 weeks of topical use.

As far as i know, he just dissolved it into ethanol and used a 2% concentration (20 mg/day). He also dropped his other treatments for the trial. The pictures looked just like the Cetirizine-results around the hairline, but with hairs being a little more terminal than peachfuzzy.

Other users also reported a stop of the male pattern baldness-itch and said their scalp felt really well, even better than during the usage of RU.

I guess you can conclude it at least does SOMETHING and that the mechanism itself can lead to regrowth/maintenance. Personally i'd be very interested if you can reproduce the same results when you take Seti orally - keep us updated boys!

Hey man. We would be REALLY greatful if you could get some screen shots/pictures of his results or could we have a link? hopefully google translate is a little better at German haha. But wow that sounds promising.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received another email from Kane. Looks like he's bumping his prices up. Is he just making it up as he goes along?

Dear friend,

Thanks for your contact!

We have produced Setipiprant in their main factory, its in stock. As for now we’re awaiting certification process to finish, for abroad export. Its should be ready next week.
Purity of the product is 99.17%, its tested at third party professional test center. Its called Jin Shan Chemical test center. Please find the test reports as reference included in this mail.

Our original retail prices are as below:

5g $150.00
10g $200.00
25g $425.00

dumbhair

Reaction score
hi

Nice received same mail today. He basically says they are making a group buy price for anyone else now. I get the group buy price :pint:

I will buy maybe some grams soon. lets see how other trials goes. I read other products can be better.

Dear friend,

Thanks for your contact!

We have produced Setipiprant in their main factory, its in stock. As for now we’re awaiting certification process to finish, for abroad export. Its should be ready next week.
Purity of the product is 99.17%, its tested at third party professional test center. Its called Jin Shan Chemical test center. Please find the test reports as reference included in this mail.

Our original retail prices are as below:

5g $150.00
10g $200.00
25g $425.00

However, as many customers requested a group buy, its why we offer bulk low Group buy price, pls check our groupbuy prices below:

10g: $ 120-126
30g $ 300-315

35 usd shipping.

Our shop only supports produces legally for sale by Paypal.

We accept transfer by Bank for this product as its sales by paypal is illegal and prohibited worldwide. for this reason our main office will deal with this order, please contact us at **

Our product has been tested many times by our customers, which always confirmed our purity.

If you’d like to test the product in a professional test center or university, we’ll offer 50 USD reimbursement as to support your test. It’s because we’re 100% confident in our products.

Thanks again for your inquiry, if you have any questions further, pls contact us directly, we’re always here for you 24/7!

Best regards,

- - - Updated - - -

mates I doubt allot. fina OR TM30089/OC/sepie or first year minoxidil only.
minoxidil aint doing much for me.

I read lots of people having success with OC and it will be in stores soon so we can get it cheaper.