Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

Reaction score
Bro those results aren't from setipiprant. That's a user on the ******** forum(Swisstemples) and those results are from a regiment that does not include seti. The regiment incudes pge2 which ******** is having a group buy for right now. Here is his latest pic(NO SETIPIRANT WAS USED. ONLY PGE2):
maVg1iB.jpg
Stop spreading misinformation. It doesn't help our fight.

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah bro that's not from seti dumbass. It's a separate PG protocol that's involves other compounds that work in a similar way that seti would. Get your information right.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
PGE2 up
PGD2 down
= those results in that photo. User on ********.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
You don't know that. Removing PGD[SUB]2 [/SUB]from the scalp could also reverse miniaturization which equals regrowth.

No, it won't remove PGD2. It just blocks the second receptor CRTh2.
The second receptor is mainly responsible for allergic / asthmatic (hair loss).

And it's better that way since PGD2 has other important functions:

• It is involved in the regulation of reducing body temperature in sleep, and acts opposite to PGE[SUB]2[/SUB].
  • It causes vasodilation.
  • PGD[SUB]2[/SUB] also plays a part in male sexual development. It forms a feedforward loop with Sox9, which is activated by the SRY of the Y chromosome. PGD2, in a different feedforward loop than FGF9, helps keep the level of SOX9 high enough to activate other genes, such as Fgf9 and Sf1, which are necessary for the development of the male reproductive system.

whatwhat

Reaction score
Please, fellows who taking Seti, we dont expect results or something histeric. Just say few words about how the process is going, which method you are using (oral\topical), if you face any difficulties, and if you feel something different, even if you see less shedding, OR WHATEVER.. just spill some info!
I think the people who have been taking seti have collectively agreed not not discuss their results

Probably something to do with how they were annoyed how people kept asking them for updates

Just my guess

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're either all dead due to horrific side effects or regrown full NW0s and out enjoying life.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
They found out that it works, bought up multiple shares of Allergan stock, keeping it on the down low from the rest of us. I would do that haha

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it is suspiciously quiet about this. If I had enough money to trial it I'd start a log and post about it every few days.

Ashkan63

Reaction score
Setipiprant

Hi i am new to all of this can anybody help me get some setipiprant in london and how much would it cost?