Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely no evidence that any DP2 (CRTH2) antagonist does anything for hair loss.

Setipiprant is not going anywhere aside from the trash can.

Now that the Brotzu hyper is over, Seti is back in vogue.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their phase III trials are complete in the second half of 2018.
Its a phase llb actually but who knows.. if its really effective maybe they can skip phase lll cause this drug has been in phase lll before

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a phase llb actually but who knows.. if its really effective maybe they can skip phase lll cause this drug has been in phase lll before

You're right, thanks for the correction.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think the fact that the drug keeps getting sold to other companies for trials is evidence against its effectiveness? I would say so.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is absolutely no evidence that any DP2 (CRTH2) antagonist does anything for hair loss.

Setipiprant is not going anywhere aside from the trash can.

Sounds about right, but I wonder if the methods they're using to measure its effectiveness (hair count I'm guessing) are disguising its true effect. One theory of its function is that it acts like the lung's bronchial passageways, and if it performs the same function on the hair follicle, I wonder if it could turn Androgenetic Alopecia into a condition like AA, where the hair itself stops growing but the pilosebacious unit is preserved. This is just a thought but I wish they would do a biopsy of a post Setipiprant Androgenetic Alopecia follicle and see if they notice any of these improvements. Hair count isn't the only important part of a healthy scalp.

It's likely true that it's trash, and as I said we would have heard if it worked during their earlier trials, AND if it worked they wouldn't have sold it to another company, but there is at least one more phase to go.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt seti works however why are they still trialing it if it is useless? Doesnt trials cost seriois $?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt seti works however why are they still trialing it if it is useless? Doesnt trials cost seriois $?

They'll just try and cease development when it fails. Happens all the time. No big deal.

But yeah you are right so much money is lost in research and clinical trials.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told by a person from the future.
He said, that the cure for baldness will be "SPP" and is going to be released in 2021.
Unfortunately, there will be a nuclear war in 2022, allegedly.
Well this is a good food for thought.
Would you accept to be NW1 again if five years later there is a nuclear war?

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Who's macrodosing Setipiprant with success?
Are there any positive logs?

For fucks sake, I cannot wait any longer...

I've tried to get someone to go in with me on a small-group buy. I'd like to dose 1g a day: 500mg twice daily. I would be doing so without changing existing regimen, that has worked okayish for maintenance. PM me if anyone in the PNW is game.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried to get someone to go in with me on a small-group buy. I'd like to dose 1g a day: 500mg twice daily. I would be doing so without changing existing regimen, that has worked okayish for maintenance. PM me if anyone in the PNW is game.
I may be interested how much are you planning on getting?

Davok

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering, what are you thoughts on this article?

"Sequential induction of pro- and anti-inflammatory prostaglandins and peroxisome proliferators activated receptor-gamma during normal wound healing: A time course study."

Click on "Free PMC Article" in the first google link to get more info.

You'll have to google it because for some reason it's considered spam if I put the link in.

I'm trying to work out why this tiny bite mark on the inside of my mouth is taking so long to heal. Would seti be a likely cause?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your opinion of PM May, out of curiosity?

i dont have one to be honest

i dont follow politics too much. bores me lol

i actualy have more interest in you guys. i watched the entire countdown of trump vs clinton lol.

Last edited: