Reaction score

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
There is an update on Setipiprant timeline.

Study Start Date: June 2016
Estimated Study Completion Date: March 2018

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Those delays are becoming more and more tiresome.... :(
I'd write off setipiprant at this point. By the time it comes out(if it even does) other therapies and treatments are gonna be available before it. I can only see this benefiting guys just starting to lose their hair by the time it is released.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd write off setipiprant at this point. By the time it comes out(if it even does) other therapies and treatments are gonna be available before it. I can only see this benefiting guys just starting to lose their hair by the time it is released.

It may be helpful as part of combination therapy.

For example histogen followed by setipiprant.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep seeing histogen. Its like grounding day over and over! Whats the latest on this product? Are they in another delay?!

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep seeing histogen. Its like grounding day over and over! Whats the latest on this product? Are they in another delay?!

Yeah, I keep checking this forum from time to time. People have been talking about histogen and others for years now. I wont believe anything until it actually comes out.

Rick Grimes

My Regimen
Reaction score
What ratios are you using for the vehicle? I recently started using polysorbate 80 and it is greasy as hell. Makes my hair look terrible.

the ratios i used, back when i used that mix is pretty typical i think: 50% Eth - 30% Polysorbate80 - 20% DMI ... same here about the polysorbate... so i when i used to use that mix, it was a before bedtime only thing for me.... but now that i'm mixing in minoxidil, with a tiny bit of DMI, its much less of an issue... so in theory you could just use mostly eth for your vehicle, with a bit of DMI to help the seti dissolve... but i am unsure about the difference in absorption

Rick Grimes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti is stable in minoxidil?

I think so but I am not positive... way earlier in this thread someone else mentioned that a guy had it tested... I think he may have even provided a link or reference to another forum thread on the topic... ... I remember checking out at the time and thinking I was mostly satisfied with the source of info....I'd love to test it myself, to verify if I can find the time

abcdefg

Reaction score
When does the real deal Seti actually get released? I remember hearing years ago how this drug went through all these huge trials already for asthma so it should be out really quick.
What is the guesstimate on year this releases? You would think pretty soon given how much testing it already went through before they even looked at it for hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When does the real deal Seti actually get released? I remember hearing years ago how this drug went through all these huge trials already for asthma so it should be out really quick.
What is the guesstimate on year this releases? You would think pretty soon given how much testing it already went through before they even looked at it for hair loss.

Their phase III trials are complete in the second half of 2018.

Edit: Phase IIb.

Last edited:

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They need to prove effectiveness for hairloss, and it takes like a year just for 1 trial probably.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy this? This has been asked several times any recommendations? Only thing located on google was Adooq and had it at 5mg for $180 but have no idea who or where this company is???

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have their phase 1/2 trials shown anything positive? Shouldn't it be apparent by now if it does or does not work?

There is absolutely no evidence that any DP2 (CRTH2) antagonist does anything for hair loss.

Setipiprant is not going anywhere aside from the trash can.

Last edited: