Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this post is off-topic , So please don't attack me because of that.. I have posted here because I know many of you looking at this thread and I want all of you to look at that. I always avoid the hair transplant and keep fighting until today until I see many hollywood stars which I have always jealous to their head had a hair transplant , Looks I need to be more open minded and consider hair transplant if I couldn't satisfy with regrowth .Especially number 8 Matthew McConaughey and Edward Norton Catches my eyes..Oh My ..Even Al Pacino?
http://walkertapeco.com/top-15-male-celebrities-plugs-transplant-or-wig/

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, are there any users here that been using Seti for 4-6 months already? and can write at least of they noticed stop of shedding?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, are there any users here that been using Seti for 4-6 months already? and can write at least of they noticed stop of shedding?

Hi , Unfortunately there is not Any ...There are couples who use it for 2 months so far.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
in the German forum we have some success storys with seti. 2 guys are using seti for 3-4 month now and both of them stopped taking there orally finasteride and dutasteride and both of them could stop there hairloss and both of them have some regrowth. An other guy is using Seti for 2-3 month now and his hairloss is already stopped.

In December many people in the German forum will start Seti too. He is also using no finasteride, dutasteride or minoxidil.

All of us use Seti topically.

(sorry for my bad English :D )

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
link

Hey guys,
in the German forum we have some success storys with seti. 2 guys are using seti for 3-4 month now and both of them stopped taking there orally finasteride and dutasteride and both of them could stop there hairloss and both of them have some regrowth. An other guy is using Seti for 2-3 month now and his hairloss is already stopped.

In December many people in the German forum will start Seti too. He is also using no finasteride, dutasteride or minoxidil.

Which forums? link please

robot_hair

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thank you very much for telling us. It can be difficult for us non-German speakers to read those forums.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ok , Those two who get the regrowth do you know what dosage they are using orally ?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nobody is using seti orally in the German forum and nobody will do this in the future I think.

At the moment we have only a handful of people using seti. Most of them are using 2-4% Seti in Alc+PG. Other people are using it in a Nanoemulsion (sorry cant find a translation) with 0,5% Seti and Ethylricinoleat.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody is using seti orally in the German forum and nobody will do this in the future I think.

At the moment we have only a handful of people using seti. Most of them are using 2-4% Seti in Alc+PG. Other people are using it in a Nanoemulsion (sorry cant find a translation) with 0,5% Seti and Ethylricinoleat.

Ok thanks for clarifying that.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score

I doubt that nobody will take it orally in the future, if i'm not mistaken Kythera will do their seti dose orally for the product they plan to lauch ?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt that nobody will take it orally in the future, if i'm not mistaken Kythera will do their seti dose orally for the product they plan to lauch ?

Ranta , it looks like Seti would be work both orally and topically , Many of the users who use it now just take it orally , Some do both .. And you're right, on Kythera trail they use it orally.

dupaman

Reaction score
Hey guys what about the stability of seti. It has to be keeped inside the fridge like ru or it can be anywhere?

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
^I've only been on it for 6 days, so I cannot come to any conclusions yet.

I remember reading somewhere that Setipiprant can affect sleep. Does anyone have more information on this or is anyone experiencing that. Again, Ive only been on the drug for 6 days, so I cannot arrive at an conclusions but two this past week have been terrible - last night being the worst. I had the most vivid dreams and I woke up feeling so incredibly exhausted, and I cannot recall something like that ever happening to me. I feel like absolute ****.

username425

Reaction score
^I've only been on it for 6 days, so I cannot come to any conclusions yet.

I remember reading somewhere that Setipiprant can affect sleep. Does anyone have more information on this or is anyone experiencing that. Again, Ive only been on the drug for 6 days, so I cannot arrive at an conclusions but two this past week have been terrible - last night being the worst. I had the most vivid dreams and I woke up feeling so incredibly exhausted, and I cannot recall something like that ever happening to me. I feel like absolute ****.

One of PGD2's functions is to regulate sleep. When I started skewing my PGD2 production to PGE2 vivid dreams/sleep issues were side effects. Has tapered down now.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
One of PGD2's functions is to regulate sleep. When I started skewing my PGD2 production to PGE2 vivid dreams/sleep issues were side effects. Has tapered down now.

Interesting. Thanks, so is that a sign the drug is working? I've been exhausted all day. Headaches and eyes feel extremely heavy. Hopefully these sides go away.

robot_hair

Reaction score

I've seen several people report the same thing with OC (which is a similar drug). They seemed to find relief if they took the drug very early in the day.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen several people report the same thing with OC (which is a similar drug). They seemed to find relief if they took the drug very early in the day.

Thanks. I take my morning ritual of hair loss preventative pills at around 9 in the morning. Hope this doesn't persist and I am able to sleep comfortably tonight since I have finals and I was not able to get any work done today.