Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

Reaction score
I agree well i dont know if its exactly half, but in simple man terms from what ive read and researched its basically

DHT -> DKK1 - > lowered wnt and b catenin , lowered pge2 , lowered stem cells

AND

DHT - > crth2 -> increased PGD2 inflammation

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
The funniest part is this;

Just got to grow it all out.

LOL, thats what a NW6 would say too. Literally zero change almost with months earlier aside from how the picture is taken in a different angle so the depth perception is different. A moderately good minoxidil responder sh*ts on these results. A few pubes on his temple with no cosmetic change that's what it is. Where are those chest thumpers now?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He needs to update with a far-away picture like his baseline pics. I can see little cosmetic improvement from October to November.

username425

Reaction score
The funniest part is this;

LOL, thats what a NW6 would say too. Literally zero change almost with months earlier aside from how the picture is taken in a different angle so the depth perception is different. A moderately good minoxidil responder sh*ts on these results. A few pubes on his temple with no cosmetic change that's what it is. Where are those chest thumpers now?

Very ironic, since 99% of hair loss forum talk is built on the premise of patience and hair growth cycling taking time. I don't know how many times I heard "wait one year on finasteride to gauge results" or "the best response on minoxidil is 6 months to 2 years of continuous use.

This guy is regrowing hair in places that were slick bald. In less than 6 months.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but, those are FDA approved treatments, so they take a year to work.
Any other hair regrowth method automatically fails if you don't go from Mr. Clean to Andrew Napolitano within 24 hours.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very ironic, since 99% of hair loss forum talk is built on the premise of patience and hair growth cycling taking time. I don't know how many times I heard "wait one year on finasteride to gauge results" or "the best response on minoxidil is 6 months to 2 years of continuous use.

This guy is regrowing hair in places that were slick bald. In less than 6 months.

results.jpg

That is his real baseline before he started his "protocol". Look at the blue line and see how small the area is. Dutasteride/finasteride did pretty much everything for him. He makes it sound on his blog like his PG protocol did it though lmao. His left temple is a NW1.5 as confirmed by 2 hair transplant doctors (his own words). Just look at the first picture. I hope you and everybody else knows that right ;)? Hilarious.

Now look at the above pictures. He still has the same temple he always had. The Norwood 1.5 area is still there just covered by some weak *** peach fuzz. Peach fuzz it is yes. Short non significant cosmetic hair. Angle is different too, literally zero progress. Frankly even 50-100 grafts from a frankenstein doctor would yield more significant cosmetic impact.

Oh, and people who respond well to minoxidil/finasteride show pretty rapid cosmetic regrowth in a short amount of time (3-6 months). It's not like someone who is a good responder on finasteride/minoxidil doesn't have already great improvement from month 1-6 and then suddenly has from 6-12. I posted some pictures last time when someone asked. Have a look furthermore in the "success" area on this forum. Do you want me to post several examples? They totally sh*t on these results, no contest. It's not either that this so called "protocol" doesn't take much effort. Na-ah. You'll be literally spending most of your day applying stuff on your head with also possible side effects. Good luck with that for the rest of your life for these sub-par results.

Jup Androgenetic Alopecia is a b**ch.. I'll wait for more logs to follow. But I can already predict what will happen. It will lead to huge disappointment. False hope that is what you are being sold. Eventually you'll discover yourself.

Where is your log anyway? I'll be happy to follow. Prove me wrong.

username425

Reaction score
results.jpg

That is his real baseline before he started his "protocol". Look at the blue line and see how small the area is. Dutasteride/finasteride did pretty much everything for him. He makes it sound on his blog like his PG protocol did it though lmao. His left temple is a NW1.5 as confirmed by 2 hair transplant doctors (his own words). Just look at the first picture. I hope you and everybody else knows that right ;)? Hilarious.

Now look at the above pictures. He still has the same temple he always had. The Norwood 1.5 area is still there just covered by some weak *** peach fuzz. Peach fuzz it is yes. Short non significant cosmetic hair. Angle is different too, literally zero progress. Frankly even 50-100 grafts from a frankenstein doctor would yield more significant cosmetic impact.

Oh, and people who respond well to minoxidil/finasteride show pretty rapid cosmetic regrowth in a short amount of time (3-6 months). It's not like someone who is a good responder on finasteride/minoxidil doesn't have already great improvement from month 1-6 and then suddenly has from 6-12. I posted some pictures last time when someone asked. Have a look furthermore in the "success" area on this forum. Do you want me to post several examples? They totally sh*t on these results, no contest. It's not either that this so called "protocol" doesn't take much effort. Na-ah. You'll be literally spending most of your day applying stuff on your head with also possible side effects. Good luck with that for the rest of your life for these sub-par results.

Jup Androgenetic Alopecia is a b**ch.. I'll wait for more logs to follow. But I can already predict what will happen. It will lead to huge disappointment. False hope that is what you are being sold. Eventually you'll discover yourself.

Where is your log anyway? I'll be happy to follow. Prove me wrong.

image.jpg

Frog

Reaction score
Maybe it's not more effective than minoxidil (who knows) but it's regrowth, and it hasn't stopped thickening. Being a cynical a**h** doesn't put you above somebody.

Ajaxx

Reaction score
I'm more interested in experiments like this rather than some a**h** playing with bald mice.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
Swoop, you always praise the results of minoxidil but you always seem to forget that minoxidil only works in about 30% of men.
I agree with you that swisstemples is not getting full regrowth (yet?). Taking in account that minoxidil did nothing for him then the fact that he is getting some regrowth from his "protocol" is pretty great. Maybe the hairs he regrew won't get any thicker, if so then that would be a big bummer.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That combined with the fact that he had been using Dutasteride but had bald temples until he started the experiment says something about the whole PGD2 thing. Couldn't be dutasteride alone or he would have had regrowth on that alone.