Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good but what a f*****g expensive and long regimen !
Why did you stopped derminator and Licl ? You think it was useless ? You should add minoxidil or GHK-CU product...it may help really to boost your regrowth !

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results. I agree with some of the others that you might be underselling the regimen as equivalent to finasteride and minoxidil. Would be great to see hairline and vertex.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone help me here? I'm trying to buy from lyphar and using western union. Since I'm in the uk, I'm paying in pound and converting to US dollar.
But if I'm converting to US dollar it won't let me pay into a bank account, only cash pick up, and lyphar need it paid to bank account. Anyone had similar issues? Really frustrating, can anyone help me out here? Would really appreciate it.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is not available for male pattern baldness? Awesome...When do they start phase 3?

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone help me here? I'm trying to buy from lyphar and using western union. Since I'm in the uk, I'm paying in pound and converting to US dollar.
But if I'm converting to US dollar it won't let me pay into a bank account, only cash pick up, and lyphar need it paid to bank account. Anyone had similar issues? Really frustrating, can anyone help me out here? Would really appreciate it.
Eh, are you like ordering from Lyphar directly or something? They have a 3 shops on Alibaba. That's how I've ordered sarms, ketokonazle, and RU58841 from them. I just used a credit card - like I do on anything else I buy on Alibaba.

Also, is "zhechem" just an abbreviation for Zhejiang Chemicals?

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
Eh, are you like ordering from Lyphar directly or something? They have a 3 shops on Alibaba. That's how I've ordered sarms, ketokonazle, and RU58841 from them. I just used a credit card - like I do on anything else I buy on Alibaba.

Also, is "zhechem" just an abbreviation for Zhejiang Chemicals?

How is lypha for you? anything worked?

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is lypha for you? anything worked?
The sarms are exactly as they should be. I've yet to use the Ketoconazole, but it has the same distinct look and smell as my previous lab verified powder.

As for RU58841, I haven't used it - yet. I still have 5 grams left from Chemyo which was definitely working. I'll have a baseline experience to test it against.

From what I've heard Lyphar sends you the right stuff about 95% of the time. But occasionally you get something random instead. IRC apparently ordered some kind of nootropic powder from them and they sent him an antibiotic. I'd probably never use them as my first source, but once you're familiar with the product and can spot the wrong product, it's probably fine to use them. I'd still be wary of ordering something like Dutasteride or Anastrozal from them though.

And I wouldn't go sucking down a gram a day of anything they sent me until I had 3rd party analysis in hand verifying it's what it should be.

inmyhead

Reaction score
The sarms are exactly as they should be. I've yet to use the Ketoconazole, but it has the same distinct look and smell as my previous lab verified powder.

As for RU58841, I haven't used it - yet. I still have 5 grams left from Chemyo which was definitely working. I'll have a baseline experience to test it against.

From what I've heard Lyphar sends you the right stuff about 95% of the time. But occasionally you get something random instead. IRC apparently ordered some kind of nootropic powder from them and they sent him an antibiotic. I'd probably never use them as my first source, but once you're familiar with the product and can spot the wrong product, it's probably fine to use them. I'd still be wary of ordering something like Dutasteride or Anastrozal from them though.

And I wouldn't go sucking down a gram a day of anything they sent me until I had 3rd party analysis in hand verifying it's what it should be.
f*** thats scary

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** thats scary
I'm actually happy the market's as decent as it is. But I'm just comparing it to the club scene 15 years ago. QC even from random Chinese labs is still way higher than what you used to buy from your friends in the 90s.

But there's definitely a real risk with these unregulated Chinese labs selling on what's basically Chinese Amazon. If they were as safe as FDA regulated facilities... we'd be out of luck and they wouldn't sell to us.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many people are taking this now?
The clinical results of this have not yet been released. Why do you believe and take them anyway?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many people are taking this now?
The clinical results of this have not yet been released. Why do you believe and take them anyway?

Most anecdotal results do report decreased itching and shedding, some reporting half a year of overall maintenance. It’s also made it all the way to phase III so it’s showing atleast some possible efficacy. And then there is westionc and swisstemples. I’m giving it shot, I’ll know in at most a month if my shedding and itching are better

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm considering adding setip to my regimen ! What is the price for 100g of a legit setip for using topically ?

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering adding setip to my regimen ! What is the price for 100g of a legit setip for using topically ?

I paid $390 for 50g shipped to the states from Lyphar.

Started on 1g orally a day yesterday. So far nothing significant to report as far as sides go except maybe dry eyes. But I'm over analyzing everything so I'm going to give it time.

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics or gtfo

Here, have a pic of the merchandise. I don't owe you chit. If I get results I may share some pics to give back to those who have also contributed something meaningful.

On a side note, the Cap-M-Quick was a huge disappointment. I'm guessing I'll have to figure out how many mg will fit in one capsule and then multiply that 50 and hope for the best? Or am I doing it wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 468

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here, have a pic of the merchandise. I don't owe you chit. If I get results I may share some pics to give back to those who have also contributed something meaningful.

On a side note, the Cap-M-Quick was a huge disappointment. I'm guessing I'll have to figure out how many mg will fit in one capsule and then multiply that 50 and hope for the best? Or am I doing it wrong?
Bruh all these people write a post the size of the Old Testament without any pics this is BS

aldog

Reaction score
Hey fellow thinners,

New guy here. Been reading through this forum like crazy. Already learnt a lot from you guys. So good to find some people with the same problems/mindset etc as me. Kinda comforting, sad as it is.

Won't bore you too much with my struggle (long story short: 31 years old, Norwood 3 diffuse, crap hair transplant, finasteride/min sucks)...

Just wondering if anyone can vouch for Kane seti and pge2? If not, please link me to someone on Alibaba who can? I've already lost A LOT of money in this hair loss market. Trying not to lose much more.

I have 100 more questions, but will save those for later.

brb, gotta dump some minoxodil on myself.