Seems Like Bee Venom Has Completely Halted My Hair Loss And Stopped The Itch.

JimShoe

Reaction score
Anything after a month? Probably too early to tell.

I haven't seen much of an improvement yet. But you're right it's too early. However on some days it looks like the my hairline looks thicker but it's hard to say. I mix the venom with the foam minoxidil. I'm not sure how effective that is in penetrating the scalp. The venom burns the scalp for a minute or two after you apply it but that isn't a big deal. I haven't had any sides from it that I can identify.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure it's safe? Show me your swollen balding head.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone advise the best place to pick this up. Am desperate to find the solution for my loss and am going to try this to see what I can do

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates JimShoe, also i could not find reference to Dazz_nz results thread despite looking. Shame he's left im following exact same protocol as him and would love an update.

I personally have 0 burn and im using 5x potency as used in the study.. that normal?

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates JimShoe, also i could not find reference to Dazz_nz results thread despite looking. Shame he's left im following exact same protocol as him and would love an update.

I personally have 0 burn and im using 5x potency as used in the study.. that normal?

I never got a burn from it either so I dont think that matters.

I'm not fully gone. I just don't come here often anymore as life is busy and I when I do come here I only really look at the success stories. I will post my results on this site in success stories if I get to NW1. I am currently NW2. The regrowth I have is not mega significant from a cosmetic point of view. But I have lots of new hairs growing on my temples. Results getting better as time goes by.
Also I cannot attribute my regrowth fully to the bee venom since i'm doing other things too (it was written in my profile when I last posted). But i've also been using minoxidil since the start of the year (this has thickened my crown and produced ALOT of regrowth there but I dont think it effected my hairline/temples). I'm also using Miconazole, stemoxidyne, microneedling at 1.5mm once a week followed by lithium chloride application. And also castor oil mixed with ethanol.
Ive also changed my diet at the start of the year to fully whole foods plant based since its alkaline and anti-inflammatory, so I dont consume any meat or animal products at all. I also have a pretty high dose of sulforaphane everyday (which I get from the most potent food source available) and I heat treat it to increase the bio availability.
So technically im using 2 antiandrogens, as one of the many effects of sulforaphane is that its been shown in studies to increase production of an enzyme that breaks down free DHT.
I am actually thinking of dropping the bee venom though because Im so sick of mixing and applying topicals. I never thought id start finasteride, but I have a box sitting here and im thinking about starting on it as I think it would just be so much easier to pop a pill and not have to apply so much stuff. The reason I put it off for so long is because of fearmongering and I dont like the idea of playing with my hormones, but I also procrastinated over starting minoxidil at the beginning aswell, but now that I am using it I wish I started on it sooner. So either way my results are useless to someone using bee venom alone since I cant really pinpoint what is causing my regrowth. I actually think alot of it is to do with the microneedling. I would have trialed it alone but I prefer to hit things from all angles.
So sorry I cant really be much help! lol

But one thing I did notice when mixing is that you are best to dissolve the bee venom in a small amount of water first before mixing with the other ingredients. Otherwise you get chunks of it that don't dissolve properly.

JimShoe

Reaction score
You can get the venom online in places like Amazon or Ebay just do a search and you'll find it. I'm getting noticeable results. My hair seems to have thickened in the front. I was applying it without any vehicle at first and I have gotten results this way without the vehicle.

I recently added ethanol, water, and propelyne glycol but like I said I got results without the vehicles. The venom only burns for a few minutes on my scalp but it doesn't bother me. I'm not sure if I'm applying the correct propoleyne glycol. Isn't this a laxative lol. There must be different types.

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the replies. I received mine around 10 days ago, so far nothing to report but far too soon.

JimShoe

Reaction score
One morning I applied too much venom and afterward I felt a strong fatigue in my head. My head felt like it would explode. It lasted for 3 or 4 hours. So I don't apply too much now.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got somewhere in my list a study for real bee stings being tested, it increased pgf2a or pge2. I couldnt find anything regarding the fake bee poison sold in cremes, I actually was under the impression it might just be an exotical cox inhbitor like diclofenac. Thanks for the find!

Dennis Garber

My Regimen
Reaction score
Venex is real bee venom. Some products are salacylic acid. I would imagine injection would yield different results.

What is the guys latest reports?

Would testing one half of head make best sense? Thus see if it really works.

Last edited:

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is this bee venom supposed to be compared to finasteride/dutasteride? Seems like it is an anti androgen like finasteride/dutasteride. The sutdy compared it too minoxidil.