Seems Like Bee Venom Has Completely Halted My Hair Loss And Stopped The Itch.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if it works ill be able to tell you in 3 months or so. Ive ditched my old mix and made it up the same as the study except using double the amount of venom - so .02%
Ive just ditched RU so im not using any anti androgen appart from this now. Its not like its expensive to trial out. Its only costing me about $10 for a 2 month supply. Will update in 3 months lol

inmyhead

Reaction score
Well if it works ill be able to tell you in 3 months or so. Ive ditched my old mix and made it up the same as the study except using double the amount of venom - so .02%
Ive just ditched RU so im not using any anti androgen appart from this now. Its not like its expensive to trial out. Its only costing me about $10 for a 2 month supply. Will update in 3 months lol
10$ for 2 months? where did you find it so cheap? or are you putting it on temples only?

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10$ for 2 months? where did you find it so cheap? or are you putting it on temples only?
I live in New Zealand and alot of it is produced here therefore its cheaper. It costs me $65nzd for 100mg. ($44USD)
Thats just an estimate on how much its costing though as I already have pg and 96.2% ethyl alcohol.
I am using on temples and whole top of my head. I can do this with 1.5ml. Im using it morning, and then minoxidil at night.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably from alibaba.
I had never heard of that til you mentioned it. I just had a look and that actually seems alot cheaper than what I get it for. But I like my supplier as I know where its coming from and they actually give you the minimum amount of Mellitin in it etc

bond6007

Reaction score
I live in New Zealand and alot of it is produced here therefore its cheaper. It costs me $65nzd for 100mg. ($44USD)
Thats just an estimate on how much its costing though as I already have pg and 96.2% ethyl alcohol.
I am using on temples and whole top of my head. I can do this with 1.5ml. Im using it morning, and then minoxidil at night.
Any updates so far? I'm thinking about ordering some bee venom from Alibaba.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates so far? I'm thinking about ordering some bee venom from Alibaba.
Way too early for an update. Wont know if its doing much for quite a while. And im using minoxidil too, which ive just hit the point of getting regrowth at hairline, temples & crown which is attributed mostly to the Minoxidil IMO since ive just finished the shedding. I'll be doing final post in the success stories in about 3 months if this keeps going how it is.

bond6007

Reaction score
Way too early for an update. Wont know if its doing much for quite a while. And im using minoxidil too, which ive just hit the point of getting regrowth at hairline, temples & crown which is attributed mostly to the Minoxidil IMO since ive just finished the shedding. I'll be doing final post in the success stories in about 3 months if this keeps going how it is.
Nice, congrats on the regrowth! Can you just mix the bee venom with plain 'ol water? I don't have PG or Ethanol.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, congrats on the regrowth! Can you just mix the bee venom with plain 'ol water? I don't have PG or Ethanol.
I made my first lot with water, but ditched it after reading full study. I made it up like the study but with double the venom. As another guy stated earlier the penetration wont be any good in just water. Ethanol helps penetration, PG helps keep it from evaporating quickly so more time to penetrate.

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I certainly think it can give you a boost but to a certain point like nizoral would considering it also works as an anti inflammatory. I dont think it will be as effective as using finasteride or dutasteride but it's worth giving a shot imo.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is actual science behind this and I have been experimenting with it since December. I bought it off Amazon and there are a number of different brands with different additional ingredients outside of just pure venom so it's hard to evaluate which is best.

It's worth a shot if you a desperate, I was shedding horribly and this stopped my loss. After two months of usage I started getting finasteride like sides so I have cut way back and that's the problem with our broscience we don't know about sides and dosage...but worth trying.

Did you get facial sides? Like dry face, dark circles under eyes? I get that on finasteride alot

Cheers :)

JimShoe

Reaction score
I got the Venex cream. Would Jojoba Oil act as a carrier or could you just apply it without a carrier?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started bee keeping 2 years ago and read the stuff on using this with joint pain. I can say I wondered if one stung my head would hair grow.
Might look into this

resu

Reaction score
I got the Venex cream. Would Jojoba Oil act as a carrier or could you just apply it without a carrier?

The oil wouldn't, get minoxidil gel and test it with a small portion or make your own mix like this:
The full study is here including images (although it is a mouse study of course):
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/39/6/39_b16-00158/_pdf

Vehicle used: distilled water, ethanol, and polyethylene glycol (in a 5 : 3 : 2 ratio)
Bee Venom was most effective in higher doses of .005% and .01% respectively

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dazz_nz How did it work out?
Im having extreme success with things. Ive posted my results elsewhere, I managed to get into a private forum so im pretty much done here. I find this site has too many closed minded idiots for my liking. So this is my last post. Good luck.
Oh, and im using a mega dose of venom now. Like 4x more than the highest dose in the study

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Im having extreme success with things. Ive posted my results elsewhere, I managed to get into a private forum so im pretty much done here. I find this site has too many closed minded idiots for my liking. So this is my last post. Good luck.
Oh, and im using a mega dose of venom now. Like 4x more than the highest dose in the study
You're talking about P-H-G? Wish I was a member there, I agree about this forum.

I will try some Venex first just to see if I tolerate it, then I'll look into sourcing bee venom powder. Are you using the vehicle from the study or something else?

Last edited: