Scrotum Pain - Is It Normal Or Should I Worry?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chill with your dislike button man, we're on the same team.

And I agree, balding is also unacceptable as a young man, I know very well, especially in contemporary western society.

But these feminizing side effects are alos unacceptable. After experiencing both, side effects for me are harder to deal with than balding. You can still "fix" even the worst of balding with a hair system. Also I'm optimistic about future treatments.

Finasteride doesn’t have feminising side effects...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, sure whatever makes you sleep at night.

Just checked what your taking:

"I’m on spironolactone, estrogen and dutasteride" Holy f***, no wonder you're irrationally mass disliking posts, you're basically a woman now.

Congratulations, hope it was worth it man (or should I say woman?)

Finasteride doesn’t cause feminisation; it’s a weak enough hair loss treatment that feminisation wouldn’t occur.

I am on spironolactone, estrogen and dutasteride but that doesn’t make me a woman. Would you tell someone who was suffering with prostrate cancer, and had to use medications such as bicalutamide which raises estrogen levels largely, a woman? No. You wouldn’t because you would be seen as a scum bag.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So hairloss = cancer now?

There's no point in reasoning with you especially when you're damaged by all the crap you're taking. Have fun with your tranny regimen, hope it will save the few hairs you have left.

(or do the reasonable thing, drop the drugs and get a hair piece)

Hairloss has common ground with cancer: neither of them shouldn’t be accepted, and neither of them belong.

I will have fun with my regimen, I’m not overly sensitive over feminisation. Maybe you should try it sometime!

If you like hair pieces, that’s your business. I don’t like them, and I don’t want one. And, I’m not sure why you are so concerned with my regimen; that’s my business and not yours.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not sensitive to feminisation? Lol, your posts seem to indicate something else...

Your regimen explains a lot about your behaviour. Anyway, stop quoting and disliking my posts, ignore them if your feelings get hurt by them.

I am not sensitive to feminisation meaning I do not care if I experience feminisation.

My feelings aren’t hurt, although yours are because I dislike posts of yours which I disagree with.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of men/most just deal with the side effects they have so most won't come to these forums. For some like me, these side effects are not acceptable for a young, normal man.

Most (80% or more) only get watery semen and a reduction in morning wood. That for hair is a good trade. Finasteride sucks but most users don't experience any problems with it.

And hairsystems are not really the answer because once you go that route you can't really go back. Not using any treatments for a couple of years while wearing the system will ruin your existing hair. You can't really go back from a >NW5.

Ryko

Reaction score
If you experience that it's the beginning of worse to come imo. But hey take it and we'll see in a couple of months/years.

Yeah, hair system is only good if you're balding aggressively or if you don't want to deal with hormone altering drugs.
Is there a reason you are spreading fear on this forum? Who are you to decide who and when will side effects happen. Accept the fact that you had sides you did not want to deal with and you can't use finasteride, don't go hating on other peoples decisions, it's childish. No one here needs another doomsayer who has no proof of anything other than his own anecdotal experience. I seriously feel bad for any new member on this forum, getting scared to even put Nizoral because Bob from hairlosstalk told him his dick will stop working.

Ryko

Reaction score
Read the title of this thread. This is a thread about a person having side effects because of fina. Spreading fear? Why are you in a thread about fina side effects? Are you a Merck employee? See same dumb allegations.

I'm just posting my experience, I understand if you're hopeless and balding it's one of the last things you want to read.

And the internet is full of "proof" about fina's side effects.

But hey you guys need to learn the hard way. So please continue your tranny regimen.

Whatever man, I'm actually not balding because I have the luxury of taking finasteride or how you like to call it a "tranny regimen". So enjoy your anxiety riddled life of hairloss and imaginary side effects and keep on lurking these forums waiting for "the cure without side effects", if you have any hair left by then that is.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are joking right ? Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha, my f*****g god what people are on this Earth.

Trump, the perfect example of a "well being" on Propecia ahahahhahahahaha, nice model you have there, the sides are all over his face, body and mind, if that's your model than that's no wonder it works ok for you guys... I have seen many who give him as an example, f*****g unbelievable, but true in the same time, what a bunch of incels....

Can you just go back to purchasing razors to shave your head instead of coming back on this website?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long way until there guevedoce, i am 33 anyways, i have a girl, i have money, i work, i am healthy, you have a long way until you could make me feel bad, you f*****g hermafrodit... Go eat your tranny pills and stop talking with real men, f*****g incel..

If i show you my dick in real life you would run like a little girl that you are....

Real men? I don’t think I want to talk to ‘real men’ if they are as idiotic and redundant as you. Your life is going great, and I respect that but I don’t care about what you have.

Why would I run away if you showed your dick? I don’t understand your point here...

INT

Reaction score
@Alekzander @Pigeon

As someone that truly got screwed HARD from finasteride, it always pains me to see so many people respond like idiots to people that have no issues on the drug. You do not achieve anything by doing this besides making people less likely to take us, and the potential dangers of finasteride serious.

INT

Reaction score
No issues on the drug ? Lmao, you must be kidding..You really think that a couple of kids that take tranny drugs would admit if they would have sides ? Are you seeking acceptance from them or what ? Nobody is gonna believe you mate anyways not in 10 lifetimes, the drug and it's studies are made especially for blind idiots to believe them, it's been 30 years since it's approved you really think somebody is gonna believe you now after millions are taking it ?

They will tell you that it's in your head until you die, and you are ignorant to believe that you could prove the contrary, who made it and the people behind it are more than you small herd sheep could ever know... You took it, your mistake, even on the leaflet it says that you could get fucked for good, you have all the information now on the internet and much more, comparing to 30 years ago when you had nothing, and you still take it ? Your fault mate and you all deserve what you get, what did you expect, Ikarus the pseudohermaphrodite to be right, or the other incels who would cut their balls and dicks off for hair ? You must be joking...

You just disqualified yourself from having an intelligent conversation about this topic.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This conversation is so boring. I have no side effect from finasteride except this scrotum pain that doesn't bother me as long as I don't slap my ballsack, some people can say it's nothing, but I decided to worry, probably for nothing, or probably because it can be a potential issue, I don't know yet. I'm already two months on finasteride, other than this side effect I have nothing else and believe me I am a hypochondriac, no loss of libido so far, no watery semen, hopefully no gyno aswell. I will give 1mg one more week to see if the pain subsidizes, tbh it probably won't. If not, then I'll go back to 0,5 mg and hopefully it will go down, when I first started finasteride I didn't have a problem, but maybe it was because I just started the treatment. If that won't work either, I will decide what I have to do next. It sucks because I didn't get a doctor advice to get on Finasteride, I took them on my own risk so now I can't go back to a doctor and ask for his advice on what to do next.

I had temple miniaturized hairs and they are starting to grow back, it's visible. This gives me hope. But of course I am still anxious because I see people talk sh*t about finasteride all day.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imaging being that sick that you spend a whole day disliking somebody's posts on a hair loss forum lmao... Poor Ikarus he is really mentally challenged and it's clear that his place is in a mental asylum not on a hair loss forum...

What did you accomplished with that, you really think it affects me or what ? What am i supposed to do now, cry or beg of you to not do it ? Omfg this hermafrodit incel generation is going out of control and let's at least pray they don't get into leading positions like Trump did, because we are gonna be fucked real bad...

EDIT: And imagine he can't dislike one after another, imagine how much time lmao ahahahhahahahahha what a mental ill tard, get a life you f*****g joke of a human

Probably less time than you spend writing responses which are longer than Harry Potter books...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just feel sorry for him, thinking going on a full transexual regimen will save his hair, thinking he will still have a normal life as a man when on this regimen...

He's clearlly lost. Hope he gets help.

What’s your definition of a normal life as a man?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neah, no chance just look at what he did all day lmao, he is all over the forum, genetically cursed is nothing compared to this one.. All over the world people like him are just like him.. It's because of the menstrual problems they have, you were right, they are women now and they act like them, it's "normal" hahahhaha

Explain how I’m a woman?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow, you got me, now you are "better" than me haha.... whatever you will do, you will be the same tranny, have the same shitty life and same shitty ending, so enjoy it, i'm sure it will be on this forum haha

I find it disgraceful how you hate me enough to speculate that I have a sh*t life with a sh*t ending! You should be ashamed of yourself.