Scrotum Pain - Is It Normal Or Should I Worry?

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there, so I’ve been on finasteride for almost one month and I noticed lately that my scrotum is more sensitive than normal, I mean when I slap it lightly (as weird as it might sound) it hurts, I don’t have constant pain or pain that comes and goes in my testicles, I heard some people on finasteride have that. I also tried to see if the testicles hurt when I grab them and no they don’t, so it’s only when I smack them/the scrotum lightly. Or for example when I take a shower and the water’s got pressure, if the water falls on my scrotum I also get that pain.

Does anyone have any idea what is this, if it’s normal or not? If it’s because of finasteride? Thanks.

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a similar experience for the first few weeks too when I started finastride, it eventually went away. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

P.s Stop slapping your scrotom.

deathtodut

My Regimen
Reaction score
These sorts of things we would not even register before you started finasteride. I am not suggesting it is all in your head, but taking finasteride can cause you to become hyperaware of your senses.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These sorts of things we would not even register before you started finasteride. I am not suggesting it is all in your head, but taking finasteride can cause you to become hyperaware of your senses.
I don’t think that’s the case man I mean I know most sides can be in your head but the scrotum really hurts when I slap it so it’s been a bit worrying because this pain has been around for almost a week.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to nipple cripple myself after going on finasteride and they got sore but I realised that it was because I was squeezing them lol.

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to nipple cripple myself after going on finasteride and they got sore but I realised that it was because I was squeezing them lol.

Was this due to puffy nipple side effects or do you just like squeezing your nipples? :-/

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride a month and a half and I'm getting no side effects at all, nothing, but I wish I was getting any sort of reaction to demonstrate it's working.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was this due to puffy nipple side effects or do you just like squeezing your nipples? :-/

It was basically me reading about finasteride sideffects like gyno and proceeding to check every minute if they were hurting or sensitive , till I myself made them sore . Once I stopped doing that they never hurt again lol.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea when the pain is going to subsidize, or if it ever will? Should I stop taking finasteride?

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had these stings in my testicles too sometimes when I first started to take fina, it subsided BUT it was the beginning of worse side effects.

Do you have watery sperm? That was the next thing I experienced.

Did it help your hair?

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had these stings in my testicles too sometimes when I first started to take fina, it subsided BUT it was the beginning of worse side effects.

Do you have watery sperm? That was the next thing I experienced.
So far no.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got sides after 8 months of none and responding quite well. Scrotum and pereneum pain (BAD) were one of the sides that kept happening to me when I would go back on. It constantly felt like someone was punching me down there. I think its related to the way the prostate reacts to the drug. I read it might actually end up causing prostititus.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got sides after 8 months of none and responding quite well. Scrotum and pereneum pain (BAD) were one of the sides that kept happening to me when I would go back on. It constantly felt like someone was punching me down there. I think its related to the way the prostate reacts to the drug. I read it might actually end up causing prostititus.
Well the way it is now it’s not causing me any pain if I don’t grab the scrotum. For example I noticed that the thing that cover the testicles inside hurt quite a lot if I grab my testicles. So what are those, blood vessels? Is it possible that I twisted them or something? It’s worrying how this doesn’t go away that’s what I am afraid of

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the way it is now it’s not causing me any pain if I don’t grab the scrotum. For example I noticed that the thing that cover the testicles inside hurt quite a lot if I grab my testicles. So what are those, blood vessels? Is it possible that I twisted them or something? It’s worrying how this doesn’t go away that’s what I am afraid of

it messes with your hormones, that can cause scrotum sensitivity (from reading). I mean you could just stop the sadism and smacking your own balls.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure but that doesn't make the pain go away, just makes me forget about it xD

time should make it subside, in the meantime stop whacking them. If it doesnt go away or gets worse then you might have to stop taking it like I did.
Sucks when you are genetically inferior in ways that might be able to be corrected but you are so genetically inferior you cant even take the remedy.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my experience and knowledge after all these years.

Question is just when and how hard.

Fina having sides or not is an emotional topic here on this forum, especially for people who are taking these drugs, so I'll leave it at that.
Well you mean sexual sides or something more serious?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the section on this forum where people are dealing with side effects or go to pfsforum to see what you can get.

But most men don't hang out on forums everyday. You need a reason to come here, and having side effects from finasteride is a good one. You don't visit these sites if everything goes right.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of men/most just deal with the side effects they have so most won't come to these forums. For some like me, these side effects are not acceptable for a young, normal man.

Balding isn’t acceptable for a young, normal man