Scrotum Pain - Is It Normal Or Should I Worry?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well guess what, i am not ashamed and i'm not speculating, i'm 100% sure that you have a shitty life and your ending will be the same, because it's written all over your comments and years spent on this forum, on your regime and years that you have.. But it's your life also, who the f*** cares, one more mental ill idiot, wow, what a surprise like the world it's not already full of them, woooooooooow, big surprise

I have been on the forum for less time than you... I don’t understand why you are calling me mentally ill for being an adult and making an adult decision. I have my own values, and I expect others to respect that. Just like you have your own values, which is to be bald and tell people that they will be scared of your penis but I respect that!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i'm not bald, not even close and i'm 33 anyways, had a bunch of relationships, i have one for almost 2 years now, things are getting better and better, money flows, job opportunities, vacations, etc
And second you should really be scared of my c*** because as i said, if i show it to you, your vagina is gonna be scared, and your at start, it's not properly developed i guess yet, you can't take a dick like mine without a proper vagina.... Contact me when it grows properly if you want a good f***

Um... o_O