Scientists In The Netherlands May Have Found The Key To Reversing Hair Loss

H

Reaction score
Give me a break. That guy has better hair than 90% of 20 year olds out there at age 65

The % of lost hairs is irrelevant by all intended purposes, he has fantastic hair, and he is using obviously a shitton of gel because im sure this guy has insane hair thickness when his hair is dry and not combed.
Look at Gollum sob is 589 years old you don't think that took at the least a little toll on them follicles? For seriously though im not really seeing the disagreement here pal I agreed he had a nice head of hair. I only said he probably has less hair than he did in the past due to age whether it's noticeable or not is besides the point (I explained the 50% earlier). Most NOTICEABLE hair loss comes from male pattern baldness in males the specific pattern and aggression notice I said age causes hair loss as in age related hairloss not male pattern baldness most likely due to changes in the skin perhaps not dht. I've often seen older folk with diffuse thin hair on all of their scalp not receding crown but everywhere my grandmother being one. If his skin hasn't aged at all and he hasnt lost a strand and they all have a universal male pattern baldness including the women (hard time believing it) then f me I'm wrong.

Attachments

• 19ebf175eca01543a960eeaff7bf349d.jpg
    19ebf175eca01543a960eeaff7bf349d.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 185

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the before and after are not the same people, look at the features
Who are those people then? arent those forum users?

Can you fucks confirm what you post? if that was true it would be huge, because it would prove that hair is all about the usual hormones, and all that other crap (exfoliation, dermarrolling, septiprant... and soon, are a waste of time and money)

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Look at Gollum sob is 589 years old you don't think that took at the least a little toll on them follicles? For seriously though im not really seeing the disagreement here pal I agreed he had a nice head of hair. I only said he probably has less hair than he did in the past due to age whether it's noticeable or not is besides the point (I explained the 50% earlier). Most NOTICEABLE hair loss comes from male pattern baldness in males the specific pattern and aggression notice I said age causes hair loss as in age related hairloss not male pattern baldness most likely due to changes in the skin perhaps not dht. I've often seen older folk with diffuse thin hair on all of their scalp not receding crown but everywhere my grandmother being one. If his skin hasn't aged at all and he hasnt lost a strand and they all have a universal male pattern baldness including the women (hard time believing it) then f me I'm wrong.
Whatever the f*** dude.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im tired of hearing about irreparable damage, when we have guys going female and growing fantastic hair:

regrowthhhhhhh.jpg

What gives? If these guys are growing their hair back by going full women, after years of being bald, where is the irrepairable damage? And how isn't male pattern baldness just androgens attacking the scalp?
Screw it! I'm transitioning. I'll transition back after I hit Norwood 1.