Scientists In The Netherlands May Have Found The Key To Reversing Hair Loss

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seems logical, because this explains why the hairline recedes gradually for example, dead hair affects somehow healthy hair and so on.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never receded, just thinned equally in the NW5 area (and slower in the NW6 area) until there was nothing left.

Also, why is our donor area not affected?

Speculation rejected.

neither did i, i have DUPA, but i'm talking about the majority of cases, it's a receding hairline or/with a growing vertex hairloss gradually.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone even in the same zipcode as "the know" can tell you this will not work on people for hairloss. It sounds like the idea of this curing male pattern baldness is a spin the author of the article put on it.

Androgenetic Alopecia happens due to an inherited sensitivity of the hair follicle to male hormones and it eventually leads to the destruction of the follicle.

So reversing senescent cells might make you look young again, but it's not going to raise organs from the dead.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm tired of reading "that could potentially reverse hair loss" we read that hundreds of times if not thousands...
If we could only read "that reverses hair loss" just one time. one fu***** time ! Even if it reversed just a tiny bit we would be happy goddamit
Btw it's funny to read "Before anyone gets too excited" Seriously...
Cherry on the cake:
"While it’s obviously premature to definitively declare this as the cure we’ve been looking for, it should definitely provide a glimmer of hope to those millions of people suffering from hair loss. While we wait for trials on humans, there are a number of natural remedies to explore that may help slow or reverse hair loss such as coconut oil, one of the primary ingredients in Craft Supply Club’s Original Pomade."
ok now I'm excited !

Goil

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mice.

635982547672558450119222920_miranda%20lethargic.gif

I want to be a mice, how would it be nice, eating the cheesy dice...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never receded, just thinned equally in the NW5 area (and slower in the NW6 area) until there was nothing left.

Speculation rejected.

Did you recede along the Ludwig pattern?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when you think about it, obviously dead follicles impact adjacent healthy ones, there are stories about guys who stopped the progression of their receeding hairline just by applying minoxidil on the front.

why didn't it progress where he didn't apply minoxidil just after the hairline ? because when he saved the ones
that were about to die, he stopped some kind of domino effect on the adjacent follicles.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
when you think about it, obviously dead follicles impact adjacent healthy ones, there are stories about guys who stopped the progression of their receeding hairline just by applying minoxidil on the front.

why didn't it progress where he didn't apply minoxidil just after the hairline ? because when he saved the ones
that were about to die, he stopped some kind of domino effect on the adjacent follicles.

Minoxidil goes systemic.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah we dont need something that potentially helps with male pattern baldness we need something that does work for male pattern baldness. With results in humans before anyone cares.
There really are thousands of past research articles or news on things that could help. You never hear about them again

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Speculation rejected.

It sounds like the norwood type A pattern. I also have this pattern.